Regarding Founder Title Change - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding Founder Title Change

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#26 Wtfast

Wtfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAlberta channel 5
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

How do you explain Tux and Wed dress stats being remove when people spent cash to buy costume boxes from you guys now you just take that away?

#27 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

So what about the costumes?

#28 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

The problem is that they spent an ENTIRE month hyping this title. You guys had an entire month worth of time to announce and make plans and changes. Instead, you guys pulled an all nighters and did it at the last minute.

#29 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Njoror u know, you can tell HQ to prevent this, you still are in time to not implement those changes, you can stop the ongoing bad reputation on the game and prevent actual costumers leave the game, just saying

#30 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Where did we state the stats for the item? I certainly never approved their release, I have a feeling that players are telling other players about something that is not true and that rumor is becoming what you think is the truth.

#31 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Renewal

Who is going to want the crap Founder title now with +5 (+ 1 greater than prehistoric, and not any better than any 30+ title )- that's so offensive !

#32 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

We understand the community’s concern. The intent was never to mislead you.

Yeah, and you guys flaunted the title and relevant events since game launch (without saying a word about this) and encouraged us to go out of our way for it.

Simply put, we ain't falling for it. Good day.

#33 H3doggie

H3doggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn Your Heart
  • Server:RO2

Lol so some1 hit the "Send out titles" button on accident

#34 Shilenne

Shilenne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

I want to point out the fact that you knew that founder titles were in the game displaying as +30. Why not clarify that instead of edging people on to get a title that you KNEW was bugged? That's bait and switch.

#35 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah that had been planned blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

We wanted blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah The intent was never to mislead you. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah

sounds like this was well known and deliberately withheld.

there was plenty of time to pop in the forums and be like
"hey just so you know the stats displayed in game are not the ones we are planning on giving you. so just keep your lvl 15 titles and save your time"

as far as int goes the title for dying is way better and more fitting
WEAK.

Edited by Lucy Ashely, 04 June 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#36 Squachie

Squachie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Even if it wasn't your intention to mislead or trick people, the fact is, it has. The fact is, a large part of the community is angry.

In the long run, sure, it will help balance the game for the overall good of the community and playerbase, but what's the point if there isn't a community left?

#37 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

The stats were stated +30 for Founder on Facebook, promoted heavily, and is +30 in-game! Don't nerf something people have been looking forward to since the game launched!

#38 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

1 day 6 mor stat than goblin leader dont compensate the 60 hours you made us play/afk an average lvl 30 tittle gives more stats than that bull-_- you are -_- us up +5 to all stats? you mean master crafter?

#39 SukiRinoa

SukiRinoa

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

It was always intended to be +5 stats all around? (but it's not, Int is removed derp). Then why didn't you bother to correct anyone when you saw them post the stats that were found in-game? This statement seems like you're back peddling/trying to play nice bc lawsuits/fraud/false advertising were being mentioned.

#40 RoronoaLance

RoronoaLance

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Odin(iRO2)

hey stop the hate, they didnt intent to mislead you to online for 60 hours for 6 level 21 title.... wait, THEY DID

#41 Shilenne

Shilenne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Where did we state the stats for the item? I certainly never approved their release, I have a feeling that players are telling other players about something that is not true and that rumor is becoming what you think is the truth.

Players weren't telling players. Go into the title list on a character that doesn't have founder. Scroll over the title and see for yourself what stats they displayed. Just because you didn't "SAY" it, but the fact that you knew it was displaying falsely in game (It was pretty much admitted that "the stats were not the ones that was displayed") and that you didn't clarify it already suggest one of two things, either you intentionally kept mum to have an excuse when accused, or that you intended ever since the start to mislead.

#42 Aeune

Aeune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Posted Image

#43 Bufkus

Bufkus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

That was the problem. you DIDN'T state the stats. However anyone can look at the khara page and see the stats for Founder. People knew about the Founder title's stats from the very beginning. That is what they expected. An image of the title's stats was even posted in the very first thread you guys made about the title and you made no effort to correct or change it.

Except that as your character gets closer to 50, the stat bonuses from the title become less and less of an advantage. The stats are only marginally better than the most easily obtained Level 50 titles.

You should have set the Founder title to be level 50 only, not give us a POINTLESS title that NOBODY will use, yet they wasted their time and money to get because you DECEIVED us over the stats.

Edited by Bufkus, 04 June 2013 - 07:36 PM.

#44 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

Looks like Ragnarok is really happening (to this game).

#45 xXMiakodaXx

xXMiakodaXx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

Dear Heimdallr..

Khara window...Title tab.
It has been there the entire time.

Seriously?

#46 Retni

Retni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationStealing your donuts.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

Sorry, but I'm not forgiving you guys for this one.
I'm not spending another cent of my money on this game.

Edited by Retni, 04 June 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#47 Fixxry

Fixxry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

It is in Khara Title. Please do check. How can you call it as planned to nerf it? Wow.
Nerf there, nerf here. Everywhere nerf. Now NA version slowly become SEA version. Good job. :thumb2:

#48 JohnKeel

JohnKeel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Funny. You can't seriously expect us to believe this wasn't obvious intentional misleading information. Nobody would care about the founder title, and would not be giving your game hours played on many different sites, Period if it hadn't been for WarpPortal intentional misleading information about this title.

Besides, the nerfing of items after they have been bought and sold with both real and ingame money is absolutely incompetent for the game economy.

Lost a lot of respect for WP through this.

If you're unhappy with these changes, I recommend you unlike their Facebook page. WarpPortal has tried really hard to pimp their page out, and I think it's unfair that THEY can get what they want.. But we can't even get what we were promised, what we PAID for, and we're not even allowed to hold onto the things we already have.

Show WarpPortal we're not just going to say okay and roll over! Dislike the page and watch the numbers drop.

Edited by JohnKeel, 04 June 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#49 CodeBlue92

CodeBlue92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Sigh.. at least next time I know better than to spend hundreds of dollars on getting Stat costumes as well as spend hours upon hours of gameplay to obtain the title and then just have it all taken away.

#50 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Should have just kept the stats and made it level 50 requirement.

Even though it's unique you guys made it 100% useless for level 50 players. Much like the pre-historic title it's going to sit and rot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users