Regarding Founder Title Change - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding Founder Title Change

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#51 virus4413

virus4413

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

shut up

#52 CodeBlue92

CodeBlue92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the NERF

#53 HawkPeft

HawkPeft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

At level 50 you can get the goblin leader title incredibly easy, that gives about +24 in each stat, and this isn't the best title in the game ,but it's the best to compaire with because it's the most accesable for the average player. So +6 stats is too over powered to be acceptable in the game? But +5 from VIP is perfectly fine, I guess, as long as WP get's paid for that, each month. Which goes for the recruit/wedding dress/tuxedo costumes, giving +5/+10 stats. That's perfectly fin.... wait, no I guess not. Maybe that's why your removing the stats... But the new costumes have +5 stats, for the next month apparently... But that's not too powerful because people will have to keep gambling on that month after month... I'm seeing a theme here...

I know you're just the voice for Warp Portal/Gravity, you don't have a huge say in what happens, so this isn't pointed towards you Heimdallr, or Njoror, thanks for activley responding to the communities concern. I just need to vent because of the path RO2 is taking I guess.

#54 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Could we all calm down and at least propose a change to have it as a level 50 title instead? That way the title will at least be on par with other end game titles that give similar stats.

#55 Kuugenthefox

Kuugenthefox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Warpportal cast damage control!
But it failed.

#56 SSpardAA

SSpardAA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Well that UNIQUE TITLE YOU WANNA GIVE US WILL NEVER BE SEEN OR USED COZ ITS NERFED TO USELESSNESS, SOME TITLES BEFORE LVL 30 ARE BETTER SO NO ONE WOULD USE OR DISPLAY THIS USELESS "UNIQUE" TITLE YOU TRY TO GIVE US.. And if you guys NEVER INTENDED TO MISLEAD US AND THAT THE TILE DISTRIBUTION JUST HAPPENED TO OCCUR ON THE DAY BEFORE THE NERF THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER EXTENDING A EVENT AND MAKING ANOTHER ONE(THE AFK EVENT)?? WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL US ABOUT THIS BETWEEN MAY 1 (WHEN THIS GAME LAUNCHED) TO JUNE 1 THAT'S THERE'S A NERF?? WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS JUST ENDED IT LAST JUNE 1 GAVE IT TO PLAYERS THAT HAVE LVL 30 CHARACTERS SO THAT WE COULD'VE USED IT MORE THAT JUST A FEW HOURS.. WHAT A LOAD OF BS AND EXCUSES..

Edited by SSpardAA, 04 June 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#57 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Where did we state the stats for the item? I certainly never approved their release, I have a feeling that players are telling other players about something that is not true and that rumor is becoming what you think is the truth.

The game says 30/30/30/14/44

Posted Image

#58 xXMiakodaXx

xXMiakodaXx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

They should've handled it like that to begin with. Instead they wasted their time with this terrible idea and a mess in the forums.

#59 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

Wrong, your news page as well as in-game information showed what stats the title gave.

#60 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

So in a month of advertising you never thought to inform us that you intended to change it? You never even changed the info ingame, you can't tell me not one of you guys didn't notice it or think to tell us lol.

Edited by Godriconian, 04 June 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#61 LegendsEnd

LegendsEnd

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

The heck?

Why would anyone grind to level 30 for this title? It's not even consistent with the strength of a Level 30 title, let alone 50. Seriously.

#62 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

I personally didn't have a chance to get this title but I feel sorry for the people that insane things to get this. Heimdallr, as others have stated, the Founder title was listed in the client as +30 stats. Personally I'm gonna have to agree with the community that Gravity needs to put the stats back to what was shown and maybe put a level 50 requirement on it or something or they can kiss this game goodbye. That together with the costume stat change is quickly dooming this game.
Unfortunately, even if they decide to change it back, I doubt it will get done this maint. I don't think they can change anything locally.

#63 RoronoaLance

RoronoaLance

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Odin(iRO2)

have a whole month to change the founder title stats so it wont misleading people
make an event for the founder title and change it on the last day.
#scumbagstevememe

#64 Vanillarox

Vanillarox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on a train.
  • Server:Odin

Regarding the Founder title change, we distributed the title before the change that had been planned had gone through. It will be changed with tomorrow’s maintenance in order to better balance the title in the game.

We wanted to provide a unique title to Ragnarok 2 players who joined us for our first month and played a character past level 30.

We understand the community’s concern. The intent was never to mislead you. The title distribution just happened to occur the day before we planned to change the title to what we had planned.

You had an entire month more or less to change it. This is just a sad coverup. It's obvious that you guys mislead everyone to promote activity and to get people to buy Battle Manuals to reach level 30 faster. It's sickening actually.

#65 SwiftEdge

SwiftEdge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Relevant

#66 Xaeus

Xaeus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Chaos-Renewal

This is extremely disappointing.

Nerfing the founder title to this degree will simply cause people to... not care about it.

I would recommend a compromise. Make the stats at least as good as an entry-level level 50 title.

#67 Fixxry

Fixxry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

Instead of nerf anything, why WP not try to fix most basic bug "Finding Dungeon" system? I wonder..

#68 Seilen

Seilen

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

What an absolute waste of time. I wouldn't be surprised if this single disappointment wrecked a good portion of the playerbase.

Founder title, hah! Might as well change the title to "Useless".

And there was a whole month to let us know of the intention to change the stats. No mention of that either for the AFK event. You'd have to be absolutely nuts to buy this "intended to change" excuse.

All the hours that could have been spent doing something else, all those people that bought adventure manuals to level faster, all for a cash ploy with a useless reward.

Brillaint WP, absolutely brilliant. Next we're going to have a cash-entry only arena with supposedly uber rewards, only to find out they're worse than the public arena.

At least own up to your mistake rather than blaming the players for supposed misinformation when it was completely viewable in-game (plenty of screenshots around to prove it).

Edited by Seilen, 04 June 2013 - 08:03 PM.

#69 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Everyones thinking it.... I'm saying it

WHAT IN THE-_- ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?? LET US SEE AN OP TITLE FOR A MONTH THEN GO FULL-_- MODE AND EXTEND AN EVENT SO PEOPLE WHO LEVELED TO 30 ARE -_- OVER BECAUSE OTHER GET TO AFK FOR WHAT THEY WORKED FOR THEN-_- EVERYONE
OVER BY NERFING THE TITLE LMFAO GG....

#70 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

The title was an event for lvl 30 chars but even lvl 21 titles are better I just do not see the logic

#71 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Could we all calm down and at least propose a change to have it as a level 50 title instead? That way the title will at least be on par with other end game titles that give similar stats.

This right here. Do it please.

#72 SSpardAA

SSpardAA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Where did we state the stats for the item? I certainly never approved their release, I have a feeling that players are telling other players about something that is not true and that rumor is becoming what you think is the truth.

IT IS IN THE GAME.. IT'S ON THE KHARA.. YOU'RE A CM OR GM FOR THIS GAME AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT?? WHEN I WAS PLAYING MY FIRST CHARACTER(1ST WEEK OF LAUNCH) I WAS LOOKING AT KHARA TITLES AND SAW THAT THE FOUNDER TITLE HAS +30 ALL STATS AND +44 VIT SO I WAS EXCITED ABOUT IT AND DECIDED THAT ONCE I REACH 50 I'LL TRY MY BEST TO GET AS MUCH LVL 30 AS I CAN HAVE. ALSO IF YOU HAD PLAN THIS AFTER ALL WHY HYPE THE EVENT AND EXTEND IT AND MADE ANOTHER EVENT FOR IT(THE AFK FOR 60 HOURS EVENT). WHY NOT ANNOUNCE IT BETWEEN MAY 1ST TO JUNE 1ST(DURING THE DURATION OF THE 1ST EVENT) THAT THE FOUNDER TITLE WILL ONLY HAVE +5 STATS?? LAME EXCUSE RIGHT THERE..

#73 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

This is extremely disappointing.

Nerfing the founder title to this degree will simply cause people to... not care about it.

I would recommend a compromise. Make the stats at least as good as an entry-level level 50 title.

This is what it should be imo. It's not like that's so gamebreaking for characters while leveling. Yes the stats would be high for low level characters, but the amount of titles players could use would be limited.

#74 TheJarhead

TheJarhead

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

So in a month of advertising you never thought to inform us that you intended to change it? You never even changed the info ingame, you can't tell me not one of you guys didn't notice it or think to tell us lol.

This. You can't honestly expect anyone to buy the "it was supposed to be this way!" excuse when you made an entire event dedicated to getting extra, powerful titles for your alt. characters. The new stats would only be useful to an alt for the first hour or two of gameplay as-is, and they sure as hell aren't useful to a level 30+. It's nigh-worthless now, and people that wasted time grinding characters up to 30 for it have every right to be upset about it.

#75 virus4413

virus4413

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

The game says 30/30/30/14/44

Posted Image

not even op, its just another STC card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users