Mass Suspensions Oh My! - Page 3 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Mass Suspensions Oh My!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#51 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

58982533790279362814.gif

#bestengrish2014

Edited by Inubashiri, 10 January 2014 - 02:42 PM.

#52 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

sorry man but its not ur problem frome wher i get zeny my friend was give me it and now what u will tell me ? hmmmm? mayby u tell my my friend cant give me 1b zeny ? 

We have a problem if your friend is a novice created for the sole purpose of distributing botted zeny to players for money. 

#53 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

but it was always because I stopped playing for iro with the rest as it returned here after the market you can see that this server is dead and the prices of items like 3.8k people online where interesting ....... This server saw so many people online at once 7 years ago

#54 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

You do realize you're speaking to Big Brother right?

#55 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

man these are just your assumptions not supported by any evidence it real that you see there is something good and you caught me on this as he wages for zeny? answer simply yes or no transfer seen? My name surname account number etc? I doubt .... to  this comunity menager

#56 4903130505104317417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

I'm sensing some paranoia...if you haven't done anything wrong there is nothing to worry about but if you have, you might wanna report it now.

Easy for you to said Neko chan, you did not get put in the suspended account in the drag net. First time when it happen to me the pet still on so when I got back the pet is long gone. Now maybe when the time I got live TP to suspend I going to lose my homun as well. How are you going to fix this ? Do I get any back at all even I done nothing wrong ? Or just sit back and don't worry about it like you said because you said so. And sure thing ... Big brother never make mistake ... the real world innocent being thrown in jail percentage is 0%.

Edited by 4903130505104317417, 10 January 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#57 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

However, I was left the game for almost a year after server merges and now i come back to see the amount of bots spamming in both map and private chat are not just double, triple, multiple times more than before.

Really? I could have sworn it used to be much worse.

#58 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

First of all I thank Camp for your quick reply on this matter. 

Secondly I like to point out the fact that if you blame ppl from using illegal website at least give them some proof. In many occasion me and my mate transferred countless zeny ranged from 100m to 400m and now when i asked him for 500, i got banned ? that makes me thing you are working based on the amount of zeny transferred not the actual bots stopping program. I can bring you all the evidences between me and my mate who is a player for very long time. But then it will be an endless conversation between two ppl who are trying to prove their rights. So anyway, its your call to remove the ban or do anything with the character. Thanks to the move all my interest from more than 3 years has lost. 

Best regard

#59 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

or any gm team or somthink like that

#60 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

If you want to turn real $ into zeny, a method is provided for it - you buy WPE and sell the codes, or you buy KP with the WPE and sell the KP items, or you spend the KP on lucky boxes and open them. All of those are legal. 

What's not legal is funding botting, zeny spamming gold sellers! 

#61 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Server:Chaos

sorry man but its not ur problem frome wher i get zeny my friend was give me it and now what u will tell me ? hmmmm? mayby u tell my my friend cant give me 1b zeny ? 

the old "my friend" gave it to me...

Next time, use "my gf" or "my cousin"...or "my 12 y.o sibling"

Oh wait...thats old too?

@topic: Good Job, GM Team! I believe that sadly the bots will just continue to find a way into the game and to make their spams.

But if you always ban the zeny sellers (bring back the patcher warning pls), then there will be less profit for zeny-farmers. Less profit will hopefully drive them away. 

To those banned, tell your friends how you got banned and stop making excuses. Just spread the word that buying zeny is illegal.

#62 Lyrage

Lyrage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWherever there's less bots.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Sweet!

How about some REALLY BIG reminders in the loading screens? Like NEVER BUY ZENY.

That should help in informing the playerbase.

#63 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Easy for you to said Neko chan, you did not get put in the suspended account in the drag net. First time when it happen to me the pet still on so when I got back the pet is long gone. Now maybe when the time I got live TP to suspend I going to lose my homun as well. How are you going to fix this ? Do I get any back at all even I done nothing wrong ? Or just sit back and don't worry about it like you said because you said so.

Wrong, its happened to even me before a few times, but since I did nothing wrong I followed what the reps said to do and got it released.

#64 278131126104616503

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Camp, can check my ticket ? I can't view my ticket. Support registration is not working. I tried all the methods still can't verify email.

#65 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

any idea on how to get rid of those annoying spammers? it seems like once they see u, u are permanently on their spam list, whether u are in town or not

#66 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

First of all I thank Camp for your quick reply on this matter. 

Secondly I like to point out the fact that if you blame ppl from using illegal website at least give them some proof. In many occasion me and my mate transferred countless zeny ranged from 100m to 400m and now when i asked him for 500, i got banned ? that makes me thing you are working based on the amount of zeny transferred not the actual bots stopping program. I can bring you all the evidences between me and my mate who is a player for very long time. But then it will be an endless conversation between two ppl who are trying to prove their rights. So anyway, its your call to remove the ban or do anything with the character. Thanks to the move all my interest from more than 3 years has lost. 

Best regard

January 3rd, 2014 5:51:20 PM PST. Prontera (146, 326). Also your friend is super generous to have given so much zeny to so many other users!

#67 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

and by the way speaking for those who get banned, isnt it better if you GM just provide a warning and not ban, so they can see what they shouldnt do, rather than create rage among community? 

and to those saying ppl are complaining are just making excuse, please for once put yourself into our shoe, then may you feel the rage one day before you can share your sympathy. 

#68 278131126104616503

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Why ban the player who purchase in-game item? Why not banning those who sell in-game items?

#69 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

haha i must say the level of sarcasms you have is way beyond our understanding. Instead of calmly explain the situation you're just making things worst. I wish i can bring this matter to court with all evidences in hands but thats not worth it at all GM. 

#70 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

Why ban the player who purchase in-game item? Why not banning those who sell in-game items?

Those who have been engaging in RMT selling are also being suspended.

#71 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

If you've been a bad boy/girl you deserve punishment, you know perfectly what you're risking when you engage into illegit deals =]

#72 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

haha i must say the level of sarcasms you have is way beyond our understanding. Instead of calmly explain the situation you're just making things worst. I wish i can bring this matter to court with all evidences in hands but thats not worth it at all GM. 

Legal action isn't an option because of the Terms of Service

#73 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

I've yet to see any personal responsibility taken, if you really think filling the pockets of some third party to get ahead in a game is acceptable then you are delusional.  You know that little thing you click "I Agree" to everytime you login or even when you created your account(s), yeah its in there...lifeprotip, read the fine print before you sign off.

#74 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

People don't really easily give out 500m - 1b zeny out there if they are legit players. It takes a while to get that amount of zeny. If it was a 'gift' zeny, you should start wondering how and why your friend would easily give out that amount of money to people and how they easily obtain it. 

However, chances is the zeny is bought with real money. People who got caught are just denying it as hard as they can and blaming Warpportal for their own mistakes.

Edited by WarlockFier, 10 January 2014 - 03:02 PM.

#75 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

The GM Team does not suspend for transfers between normal users as we understand that this happens from time to time. We do not suspend without an investigation into both of the trading parties first. When we see that one side is a "normal user" and the other side is tied to zeny sellers and zeny seller site spammers and only exists to distribute illegal zeny we will not be seeing that as a Kosher transaction. 

In many of these cases, dummy accounts were deliberately created to try picking up the illegal zeny while keeping the main account "clean". The GM Team reserves the right to restrict access to the accounts on our servers without any forewarning if they have been engaging in RMT activity. 

It encourages MORE spammers and MORE botters in the fields when users buy from them, not less.

We are not without sympathy for those for whom the temptation is too great, it is difficult to become part of a game's economy when it has been around for 10+ years.  However, as others have stated in this thread, there are legitimate ways of making zeny that don't harm the economy and legit users' game experience. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users