Mass Suspensions Oh My! - Page 2 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Mass Suspensions Oh My!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#26 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:30 AM

https://support.warp...frmTickets.aspx

#27 JRox

JRox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

If that is your suspension date then most likely it was for an ill mannered issue of some sort.

but im pretty sure i did nothing wrong, all i do is mvp and train my homunculus at od2 maybe im pretty noob to broke any rule without knowing, thats why i would like to know what i did wrong :/ is there any way to know what is the reason?

#28 JRox

JRox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

the link sends me to the main page of suppourt ._. im logged in maybe thats why? i cant find any option that says view ticket, i only see knowledge base > news > submit a ticket > and then warportal, ragnarok, requiem, etc knowledge bases :l

#29 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

the link sends me to the main page of suppourt ._. im logged in maybe thats why? i cant find any option that says view ticket, i only see knowledge base > news > submit a ticket > and then warportal, ragnarok, requiem, etc knowledge bases :l

weird... r u sure u submitted a ticket?

#30 JRox

JRox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

weird... r u sure u submitted a ticket?

yes im pretty sure, and i dont want to submit another one coz it says that if i do the same it will take more, i submited the ticket to know what was the reason of my suspeded account, i mean its only 5 days i can wait for that, but i would really like to know what i did wrong :/

#31 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

When I am logged into the support website (note that it uses a separate login system from the main warpportal site!), on the front page there is a View Tickets button. 

When I am not logged into the support website, as far as I can tell, I cannot view tickets.

This could be a problem if the issue that this player is experiencing effects everyone when making support accounts - http://forums.warppo...upport-account/

#32 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

He submitted a ticket. I found it in the queue.

#33 richardsiahaan

richardsiahaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1378 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

what about if you gain zenny by working as a group and player transfer zenny to help the new party member out to speed up their development ? How are we going to prove that we did not buy zenny? Or admin never make mistake....

Camp, How about this ?

#34 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Camp, How about this ?

You will be caught in the drag net and they will have to investigate the trades and will ask questions about your involvement with these trades. This has happen to me before.

#35 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

I'm sensing some paranoia...if you haven't done anything wrong there is nothing to worry about but if you have, you might wanna report it now.

#36 278131126104616503

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

CM can check my ticket as well? I forget my ticket code. But I already send 3 tickets. 2 on suspension and 1 on support account. I can't view ticket I have opened because can't verify email. Verification email are not being send to me. I tried changing emails, resend, and changing browsers. I even tried all of this :-

https://support.warp...arp-portal.aspx

still.....nothing.

#37 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

Oh wow! Im gag'ed!! Lol

#38 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:38 PM

i find this mass suspension not only unreasonable but rather than that, its ridiculous. Yes i totally agree on fighting with those massive bots now are at every corner of the game. However, I was left the game for almost a year after server merges and now i come back to see the amount of bots spamming in both map and private chat are not just double, triple, multiple times more than before.

At that time, bots only 1st class. Now they are 2nd, some even 3rd class. I mean, is that how you call bots tackling??

Having said that, the more we tackle bots, the more they are, and with new players every now and then, how can they dont follow those attractive advert?? Yes we're trying to stop bots, but its those bots and company that run them are destroying the whole RO community. They have enough resources to farm for expensive item, to just buy from some genuinely player and put a mark up price on that item and resell it, and indirectly destroy the whole economy. I see GM made countless effort to reduce bots, but to be honest, up until now i see nothing change but number of bots keep raising. What do you think GM, when a player get an account to play, and fight insanely to lvl up among the army of bots but his effort is helpless then he decide to go to a website and bam, he got banned. isnt it a bit unfair? Just dont go around and suspend account. RO is not an attractive game compare to its golden days, so dont make any unnecessary sacrifice on player because you cant give enough information about illegal zeny webside and reducing bots. 

Imo, this mass suspension is just a useless move, somehow reckless. instead of focusing all resources on in game warning 'bout illegal website, all i can see is the Raphael advertising for lottery. instead of trying to actually reduce bots, all i can see is ppl moaning about their account got suspended.

With this move GM, i dont think RO will live long but someday the game will be full of bots that farm at every corner.  

Regard.  

p.m: and yes, i've never encounter a bot use private message to advertise, now i got spam most of the time. And i give a big win for you GM, you've just suspended my account until 2020 and I myself demand to know what is the valid reason for this action.

Edited by shizukaa, 10 January 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#39 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

interesting point.

this wont drive the zeny seller/botters away but instead, drives the REAL players thats affected by it away. any loss amount in player base is bad.

Edited by thatfool, 10 January 2014 - 02:17 PM.

#40 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Best Methods for Warpportal Support System is to register. Getting responses and responding to the GMs require you to register.

In my experience, they have 1 person who responds to say your message is in queue within 24-48 hours and that is followed up with questions within a week or two to which the player responds and the situation is resolved shortly after.

Never done a non registered ticket but apparently

You need to register for wp support center. There you can view your previous ticket submitted by inputing the ticket number (without brackets) and your email associated. It will link them and you can see the status, reply, or close the case.

The Bot problem is 2 types.

It's the zeny selling botters and the non zeny selling botters

Zeny Seller Botters are much worse because they have the most incentive to keep coming back.

Gravity is trying to kill the incentive by making players scared of buying zeny. 

This mass banning is a statement to the players that there is a negative effect to buying zeny. This whole topic is also advertising and killing incentive for zeny buying. 

Non-zeny selling botters are a bit less scary because they have less incentive to come back over and over once they are banned. At a certain point those non-zeny selling botters will be bored or caught and just quit.

Warpportal should be focusing on the botside but this hurts the incentive.

I still wonder if they can attack the credit card processing services of the zeny sellers. 

RO's lived for 10+ years now. it would do BETTER if those who were buying zeny end up buying WPE for their zeny needs due to the risks. 

If I were gravity,  most of these banned accounts would end up with a zeny wipe and or item wipe and still keep their accounts because they obviously have money they just don't want to spend it where they should be :)

Me and my Grammar. Le sigh

Edited by Himeyasha, 10 January 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#41 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

so sad that i dont see those bots get bored or even quit, they're just like mushroom after a rainfall. to be honest, for whatever reason, at least give the account holder a warning first. coz by the end of the day, its the user who take the most damage from all those botting stuff. i dont mind if i got zeny wipe out coz i can make it back but imagine those new player. Im sure with such moves, they might lost interest in the game. After merge, my whole clan quit, as well as some alliances. Thats the lost for RO, and now not only the old player but new also. Sigh, 10+ years with player reducing and bot increasing - -b

and yes, zeny wipe got my vote but item?? thats just a no no, if i ever got my account back again and see my hard earned items wiped out, well, GM... 

Edited by shizukaa, 10 January 2014 - 02:17 PM.

#42 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

hello i get baned when i was afk i never bot and i never buy zeny I started play in 2002 i was back to game one month ago i dont play 4 yers or more im to old to explain frome where i get zeny im ur customer and u bann me .... witchout any contact or any concreet explain why my accout is baned i dont need to  play here and many other ppl that u banned too so think man what are u doing if i dont get back my acc its no problem for me ther is a many other  mmorpg witch i can play but i will know if i dont get back my acc witch my chars zeny and items i will never ever play again on any other gravity game so propably u lost one of those players witch play in ro many years and regulary pay for 2 yers .... its funny thx for lossing time witch this corupted company (gravity)

#43 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

what about if you gain zenny by working as a group and player transfer zenny to help the new party member out to speed up their development ? How are we going to prove that we did not buy zenny? Or admin never make mistake....

Who does that? That's kind of ridiculous, sorry. It only takes one player to help a new one really.

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

so sad that i dont see those bots get bored or even quit, they're just like mushroom after a rainfall. to be honest, for whatever reason, at least give the account holder a warning first. coz by the end of the day, its the user who take the most damage from all those botting stuff. i dont mind if i got zeny wipe out coz i can make it back but imagine those new player. Im sure with such moves, they might lost interest in the game. After merge, my whole clan quit, as well as some alliances. Thats the lost for RO, and now not only the old player but new also. Sigh, 10+ years with player reducing and bot increasing - -b

and yes, zeny wipe got my vote but item?? thats just a no no, if i ever got my account back again and see my hard earned items wiped out, well, GM... 

Received 500,000,000 zeny from RMT seller account.

hello i get baned when i was afk i never bot and i never buy zeny I started play in 2002 i was back to game one month ago i dont play 4 yers or more im to old to explain frome where i get zeny im ur customer and u bann me .... witchout any contact or any concreet explain why my accout is baned i dont need to  play here and many other ppl that u banned too so think man what are u doing if i dont get back my acc its no problem for me ther is a many other  mmorpg witch i can play but i will know if i dont get back my acc witch my chars zeny and items i will never ever play again on any other gravity game so propably u lost one of those players witch play in ro many years and regulary pay for 2 yers .... its funny thx for lossing time witch this corupted company (gravity)

Received 1,000,000,000 zeny from RMT seller accounts.

#45 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

Soo Mr. Campitor.

What happens to my account if i buy a DL card from someone or bot site etc, when you guys, the WP team, took my ticket of being scammed approved of it, and never replaced it.

It'll be like im buying my own DL card which i farmed for.

#46 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Btw, that's just my opinion but it may or maynot happen as I ain't Gravity.

100001288955278 sounds like you are foreign which means perhaps you were banned in connection to your foreigness

If you were back in the past month or so, you should know where your large amounts of your zeny came from for the past month or so as it's not that long of a time frame. 

Also, wow I didn't even see that reply xellie lol. 

#47 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

sorry man but its not ur problem frome wher i get zeny my friend was give me it and now what u will tell me ? hmmmm? mayby u tell my my friend cant give me 1b zeny ? 

#48 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Server:My Own Uprising

I feel sorry for that dude who lost $800 trying to RMT a +12 GTB Immune Shield yesterday and got scammed at the end.

#49 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Then you should question your friend for selling zenies because they are the one that got you into trouble.

#50 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

what proof u have that he is a zeny seeler? police conducted an investigation for gravity?or popostu as always jerk of gravity invented something yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users