There are many ways to balance the current WoE situations, just to name some
- Disable MVPs and Gods to induce discouraged new players to join WoE again. The GM team can not control uncontrollable factors such as personal skills but they can control controllable factors such as gears (ie. majority of players have an easy access to get the same gears). kRO has done it and the server services until level 175 patch. iRO on the other hand is already dying at level 150 patch.
- Increasing the willingness to form alliance to take on the dominating alliance.
- Seriously ban cheaters if found no matter how much he has distributed to the community or how much money he has spent to Gravity.
- Lower down one's attitudes (ie. our guild is the best and our guild can solo, etc)
- Some people need to have some spirit, not just joining a dominating side because they cant take losing.
- The dominating alliance should stop recruiting well-geared players. (ie players with mvps and gods)
- It is never hurt to try to change. If it is not helping, we can also change back and we can know that the method is not working, but we need to keep trying right and wrong.
- The very last thing I want to hear is, its personal skills that make differences because apparently iRO always loses in the first match, 0-2 rounds straight in RWC. I am not a pro myself but I think we are all the same because this 10-year-old game is very easy to play.
Edited by ChakriGuard, 29 October 2014 - 09:46 AM.