Thor General Bug Thread - Page 24 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Thor General Bug Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1110 replies to this topic

#576 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:25 AM

Isn't this too quick a conclusion? I know of someone whose max level character is perfectly fine. We have yet to hear everyone's voice about this.

Actually, GMs are still asleep since it's still 3am in US.

But yeah, I can feel that they planned this on purpose (either in LU, WP or kRO's side who did this on purpose, which is I don't know) since all problematic characters are 120+ with no exceptions.

Just my feeling, and not confirming.

#577 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:27 AM

If it's just your feeling, please keep them to yourself at this time.

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh, but spreading rumors, conspiracies, and potential misinformation will not help anyone when everyone needs to be working with solid facts.

#578 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

If it's just your feeling, please keep them to yourself at this time.

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh, but spreading rumors, conspiracies, and potential misinformation will not help anyone when everyone needs to be working with solid facts.

:ani_sry:  I should use more proper words carefully. Also :ani_sry: for being back to usual self for being pessimistic. :heh:

#579 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:33 AM

It's making others paranoid -- there are already too much drama here and there. We can't help it if they choose to subscribe to speculations. We're all almost even anyway. One thing is clear: something went wrong and playing the blame game wouldn't help solve anything. Insisting on something over and over again will not save the situation. It's best that we just continue testing and reporting -- and pacifying this entire fiasco while the decision makers are taking a rest.

#580 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:37 AM

Has any WP CM taken back what they have said previously? Asking this 'coz Oda mentioned that no further rollbacks will be done.

The server's so f'ed up atm I'd be surprised if they didn't roll it all back.

#581 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:41 AM

It's making others paranoid -- there are already too much drama here and there. We can't help it if they choose to subscribe to speculations. We're all almost even anyway. One thing is clear: something went wrong and playing the blame game wouldn't help solve anything. Insisting on something over and over again will not save the situation. It's best that we just continue testing and reporting -- and pacifying this entire fiasco while the decision makers are taking a rest.

:ani_sry:

Just to ease ourselves for this mayhem.

Spoiler

#582 Zepyroth

Zepyroth

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

Thor Open for Testing Tonight ONLY Server WILL BE ROLLED BACK Report Issues On the Forums

Thor is open live!

Please report any crashes/bugs here. Missing Items/characters should not be reported.

Characters who lost their inventory due to data corruption will be receiving a starter gear set consisting of Mora/Equivlent to Mora Gear appropriate for their class as well as refine items to refine those armors/weapons. We should be able to start distributing those at the beginning of next week and it will appear on Code the Redeemer.

We are currently pulling a list of accounts with a gender mismatch between account gender and character class gender. We will be fixing these accounts over the next week or so. (Hopefully today but I can't promise that).

bUg . . i just make may merchant lvl44 into blacksmith lvl55 .when i open now. it return to merchant again..  and i lost lots of good equips in my storage pls guide me how to retrieve those or maybe have starter set perhaps 

#583 Paranoian

Paranoian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:52 AM

+1 upvote for you.. and take note, majority of us are affected which means almost every potential thor players are compromised.. 

Right. And damn, just logged in today and saw 7 out of my 9 characters wiped. In this specific account, both characters that were safe didn't have glorious stuff on them. That's it. I'm quitting unless this gets resolved. No compensation will ever equal my stuff. From a player's POV, all his stuff are the best for his gaming experience. Value is something subjective. Let's say I am wearing my bone armor + HBP + Enhanced Variant and then they'll compensate me with something else with higher market value but is not as valuable for me.

Ghaad, I would have picked those equips in the first place if I thought they gave me a better gaming experience. This is utter BS. 

:wall:

#584 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:58 AM

migration failed miserably.  . . . . :pif:  im outta here.. -1 player wont make any impact 

#585 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:58 AM

Last post for today. I still do hope that they will change their minds and listen to the community's wishes. :D

#586 DeathMark08

DeathMark08

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:02 AM

what happen to my account i can log in some of my characters but my main characters are always auto DC actually 3 of them and they are the highest and 3rd job

GM PLEASE HELP !!!!! it so f.....and shocking!!!

#587 poem17

poem17

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:13 AM

what happen to my account i can log in some of my characters but my main characters are always auto DC actually 3 of them and they are the highest and 3rd job

GM PLEASE HELP !!!!! it so f.....and shocking!!!

#588 poem17

poem17

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:15 AM

Those 3 char. Of yours probably they will be bugged / inventory wipe..

#589 iFrea

iFrea

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

Can't believe there's still pRO management's trace of corruption to the given data  :heh:

I love my chars more than my gears so, eventhough I have so much Knives and cotton shirts

THANKYOU IRO  :sob:

#590 kenji017

kenji017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:28 AM

i only got a knife and cotton shirt...AND ENLARGEMENT WEIGHT LIMIT IS GONE HUHUHH

#591 RHMY

RHMY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:30 AM

I havent played Ragnarok for 2 years, so when i heard that IRO will take over, me and my friends were a bit excited because we were hoping for better management and to finaly eliminate bots....

When i quit 2 years ago, i got enough zenny to buy 2-3 Godly Items, and i also have tons of MVP chards which i got from grinding Ragnarok for 6 years..... So when we found out that were gona lose some of our hard earned stuff (MVP etc).. we were like.. ok well try to hunt them again.. it might be fun....

but today when we logon, we found out were completely broke, so were not sure how to start again...... another concern is that we only saw 150 / 200 / 300 online.. which gave us doubt about server stability..   it would take us 5 years to get back to where we are before migration.. we might as well quit since very few are loging in to Thor, and it might continue to go down since there are so many people disappointed with the migration

Edited by RHMY, 25 April 2015 - 02:31 AM.

#592 NishikinoMaki

NishikinoMaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationOtonokizaka Academy
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:30 AM

Are those who migrates early lost their items?

Edited by NishikinoMaki, 25 April 2015 - 02:31 AM.

#593 zanzibar462013

zanzibar462013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:42 AM

SIR ODA CAN YOU DIRECTLY REPLY INTO THIS MATTER WHY DOES MY OTHER CHARACTERS ARE FIX WHILE IN THE OTHER SLOT IS CORRUPTED?? HOW DOES IT HAPPEN?? THERE IN THE SAME ACCOUNT.. AND I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED TO THE MIGRATION PROCESS. I THINK THAT IT IS BETTER WE WAIT LONGER RATHER THAN WE ACCEPT EARLIER THIS KIND OF ERRORS.. AT FIRST WE PLAYERS HERE IN THE PH ARE ALL EXCITED AND WILLING TO BE PART OF IRO, AND NOW WHEN I OPENED MY CHARACTERS THAT HAS A LOT OF ITEMS SUPPOSEDLY ,, IM SHOCK THAT IT IS ONLY COTTON SHIRT AND A KNIFE.... OTHERS ARE NOW WILLING TO QUIT AND NOT CONTINUE BECAUSE OF THE INCIDENT... I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE SOLUTIONS INTO THESE MATTER,, THERE ARE LOT OF FILIPINO PLAYERS WHO ARE PASSIONATELY AND WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE TO MAKE THE SERVER GROW....

#594 kenji017

kenji017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:24 AM

I WISH TO HAVE MY KVM WEAPON BACK? EVEN JUST THE WEAPON..MY CHARACTER IS A RG WITH NO WEAPON OR EQUIPMENT DURING THE WIPE MIGRATION...

AND LUCKILY NO ENLARGE WEIGHT LIMIT (GYMPASS PLS)

#595 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:29 AM

I understand how frustrating it is with the items wipe situation as they are not included in the restriction list, however know that there are things that may happen unexpectedly. Whom are affected are free to vent their anger but kindly be patient with Warpportal and see how the management are planning to address this. Right now it's weekend in the US so don't expect an official follow up till Monday morning PDT time.

That being said, persistent attempts of tries to play on Thor right now with the crashes and bugs will just add up to your frustration. Please take a rest and have a glance at Chaos and Classic servers till the issues of Thor are completely resolved. Just remember If you are experiencing a new bug make sure to report it properly in this thread.

To everyone else, please be understanding as this is an unfortunate situation. I don't want to see posts that goes by: "Please appreciate that WP is accepting your accounts unlike past mergers", this is not the place for it and not right now. Thank you.

#596 mabaitpagtulog

mabaitpagtulog

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:30 AM

please retain all character gender...CANT LOG IN MY ACCT THAT HAS A WANDERER CLASS THAT MISTAKENLY INPUT IN PAGE AS A MALE GENDER

#597 kest21

kest21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:35 AM

Are those who migrates early lost their items?

I did. Migrated my account days after the announcement of the migration page.

#598 sheilapusheen

sheilapusheen

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:40 AM

All of my characters in my 2 minor accounts are fine, items not wiped or whatsoever. Also, with no dc issues.

But my main account (has archangel wings w/ 3 enchants, gods, overups w/boss cards, GM headgears) had 3 DC'd characters out of 9. I have yet to check the 3 other from that 9 because i'm still experiencing sprite error on the character select slots. Summary:

RK lvl 128 - DC automatically after login, can't check if inventory or equips are wiped
AB lvl 141 - same with RK
Ranger lvl 101 - all intact w/ lost items (those not in iRo I suppose)
Gene lvl 150 - sprite error on CC (w/ archangel)
Wanderer lvl 105 - sprite error
Gene lvl 101 - sprite error
Sura lvl 150 - intact (overups gset intact)
Super novice lvl 91 - auto DC
Sura lvl 150 (2nd) - intact (w/overups up to +12, gset)

Kafra is intact, i don't know if this will be affected if in case those DC'd characters will be wiped of their items.

I'm really sad with this since I'm a headgear collector and most of my rarest and favorite hgs are in the DC'd accounts. However, i'm grateful that I have retained still a lot of my items and hgs compared with others who were left with nothing. /sigh

Edited by sheilapusheen, 25 April 2015 - 03:48 AM.

#599 Reginfate

Reginfate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:42 AM

I understand how frustrating it is with the items wipe situation as they are not included in the restriction list, however know that there are things that may happen unexpectedly. Whom are affected are free to vent their anger but kindly be patient with Warpportal and see how the management are planning to address this. Right now it's weekend in the US so don't expect an official follow up till Monday morning PDT time.

That being said, persistent attempts of tries to play on Thor right now with the crashes and bugs will just add up to your frustration. Please take a rest and have a glance at Chaos and Classic servers till the issues of Thor are completely resolved. Just remember If you are experiencing a new bug make sure to report it properly in this thread.

To everyone else, please be understanding as this is an unfortunate situation. I don't want to see posts that goes by: "Please appreciate that WP is accepting your accounts unlike past mergers", this is not the place for it and not right now. Thank you.

:no1:  yeah were lucky coz WP giving us opportunity to transfer our account to iRO, still blessed to see my characters again..  :sob:  tears of happiness.. w8ting to solve the problem..

#600 legend246

legend246

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:44 AM

I have question, what is the main kafra storage for thor?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users