Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks - Page 4 - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
239 replies to this topic

#76 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:05 AM

Please balance the classes instead of making them into OP flavors one at a time.

that would require at least some knowledge of in-game play and some actual participation in foc/union/pk

considering that alteris and helium make this -_- up as they go and don't log into the game to see what they have done, there is a grand total of 0% chance of them ever balancing anything

#77 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:00 PM

The only way to balance the game is by Gravity's way.... Nerf every class!

#78 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

what about putting the avenger def buff on first tier so both can use it fix the avengers traps to actually go off when enemy's walk over them and give vengers something to work with besides their traps that never work and please drop the cd on escaping, stun trap, and make control monster into a perma pet until killed and take off negative effect of PBF the small addition to defense is more than enough if you remove the negative effect from PBF and its dna they would not really need the venger de-buff that would work too and i must agree why dont we have more CAD and CD on ranger weapons? long range less defense and maybe lower the firing penalty from range extension or remove it we would not need the debuff removed from PBF if we can fire from across the map with extended and fixed firing with out or firing rate being reduced

Edited by mjwx5, 24 June 2015 - 11:53 AM.

#79 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

Ye, 4k hits per sec at 50 meters seems legit.

#80 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:00 AM

that would require at least some knowledge of in-game play and some actual participation in foc/union/pk

making every decision based off pvp is what ruined the game in the first place...the koreans did it...made u believe it...and now u are here now fulfilling thier prophecy. very sad indeed!!!

get some resist...dominators dont have to fear avengers now...LOL!!!

Edited by sonemere, 25 June 2015 - 12:02 AM.

#81 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:09 AM

im gonna reiterate my choices for ranger and avenger...because they make sense.

Ranger

add 5 dna for diversionary firing to reduce cooldown.

add aoe dna for diversionary firing.

add cad passive thats double other cad buff.

remove the armor penalty to all ranger buffs.

add short stealth to escaping timed by level

ranger only needs 3 skills to have to spam a escape, stun and a slow...EVERYTHING ELSE IS USELESS!!!!

then ranger can properly do its job ad 40m preventing the battle from getting to the weak. it would also destealth sins that are not in their proper place.

Avenger needs to go back to its roots. KNUCKLE!!!

-avengers in s1 used knukles and had passive for it. (just copy paste dw mastery to avenger because it works )

-pretty much all of the aoe skills in hunter need to be moved to avenger. (minus diversionary firing)

move the three aoes:

"Piercing Strike"

"Multi-strike"

"Smoke Shell"

from hunter to avenger add knuckle to list of weapons for those skill--reduce cast time to .5 sec. then avenger becomes a MONK BOMB THROWER...which is always what i envisioned them to be.  the defense debuffs are pretty much useless unless u double debuf.

none of what i suggest takes away from the bomb layers we all know and love. it just will make the gameplay for them much more fun.

#82 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:34 AM

but they would need less defense and they are not hard to flank especially by a sin or shadow runner and in pve the range boost would help drastically that is actually what i intended with my prior post  more all around than only pvp focus and in pvp if you can not out flank or out maneuver a sniper over a field with pillars posts and walls than you just need to get good

#83 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:19 AM

Give avenger adamant mind. Heal. Reflect. A fear skill and ability to hit up to 9k a hit ignoring defence. Oh and while your at it I'd like to fly and have a pet ruin horn or DC. Sounds rediculious? Then nerf zerk or make me equal.

#84 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:20 AM

Oh also I'd like to just look at my enemy and they explode into a 1 hit death. ......

#85 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:43 AM

Oh also I'd like to just look at my enemy and they explode into a 1 hit death. ......

But only with a 60 seconds cooldown and -5% HP/MP Recovery for 10 seconds after you used it. Otherwise would be too op.

#86 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

Nah

H-Bomb Trap

100m range, 100 Targets, Permanent ground aoe, Instant kills anything under 20k HP, does 10k dmg to anything with over 20k hp and induces a perm 10% hp DOT forever.

Bomber Vest

100% chance to reflect any Melee attack at 200% damage, 70% Chance to ignore any range phys dmg attack, 100% chance to absorb any fire damage and heal 200% of the damage. 50% chance to ignore any other element. 10 minute duration, 20 second CD, can stack.

Sacrificial Bomb

Blows up killing every player in the game instantly, 1 sec CD.

#87 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:03 PM by Alteris

What is this update you speak of? Its been 2 months and you never posted anything else. You wonder why we all rage lol. I dont think i need to draw you a road map for you to discover why.

#88 Brock666

Brock666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:02 AM

Hello everyone! I would like to offer its own version of the Avenger branch skills.

1) propose to take taming monsters and give it to the hunter.Every real hunter should be petomets.

2) Add a new mine - big boom - Avenger instantly throws up a grenade and 2 seconds, 
it falls to the ground causing damage to everyone 20% from all xp (avenger too). 
Everyone should see this mine (such as a trap at the warlock) were able to get away from the explosion.
big boom (Only with fist) - instant cast, the activation time of 2 second, 30 seconds roll back,
10 level of all mines xn - 10% + 10 genes damage - 10% = 20% from all xp.

3)New skill - scorched earth - Avenger jumps after landing strikes on the ground, 
within 10 meters zone is created for 10 seconds where all light attack will deal 50% more damage (except for the big boom).
scorched earth - instant cast, the activation time of 1 second, 30 seconds rolled back,
the duration of 10 seconds at level 10, no genes.

4) I propose to convert the old mines:

Explosion Trap - do this without delay mine explosion and non-vanishing only after a certain time, for example 20 seconds. This will be the most stable mine, though weak in damage.
Guided trap - a mine that can be applied static damage. For example, if a mine at level 10 that causes damage in 1317 and damaged by the enemy in 1317, the mine elsi kritnet the damage will be 2634 + mage attack character and an additional critical damage. This mine will be similar to the big boom, but will not cause damage in%.
Bomb trap - the mine could immobilize all enemies for 3 seconds, but in the genes cast time reduced from 25 to 20 seconds.

#89 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:48 AM

Why you suggest new skills with new animations lol

#90 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:56 PM

For Avengers:

Items:

Hammer / Mjölnir: No ammo needed as returns to caster.

Star Shield: 100% damage protection and can be thrown for another attach similar to Mjölnir - except hit for much less damage but ricochets to multiple targets.

Red/Gold Armor: High defense and elemental protection. Allows wearer to fly.

Costume: Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson.

Skills:

Repulsar Traps: Emitted as a bright beam from the Avengers hands and chest.

HULKing Smash: Allows Avenger to smash puny Zerk.

Eye of Hawk: Ranged attacks never miss.

P.S. I miss having a true long range nuker. Please make the Ranger a fast and feared toon again.

#91 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:36 AM

For Avengers:

Items:

Hammer / Mjölnir: No ammo needed as returns to caster.

Star Shield: 100% damage protection and can be thrown for another attach similar to Mjölnir - except hit for much less damage but ricochets to multiple targets.

Red/Gold Armor: High defense and elemental protection. Allows wearer to fly.

Costume: Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson.

Skills:

Repulsar Traps: Emitted as a bright beam from the Avengers hands and chest.

HULKing Smash: Allows Avenger to smash puny Zerk.

Eye of Hawk: Ranged attacks never miss.

P.S. I miss having a true long range nuker. Please make the Ranger a fast and feared toon again.

:heh:  not sure you talk of the same avengers :heh:

#92 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:26 PM

give venger percentage of the phys damage as block chance and block defense =o.

10-30% as block defense

Edited by sonemere, 12 July 2015 - 06:41 PM.

#93 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

add avenger mastered a Nuckle su that can Escape and Uppercut even he used nuckle  and add more Bomb 

#94 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:01 PM

add avenger mastered a Nuckle su that can Escape and Uppercut even he used nuckle  and add more Bomb 

^^ below \/

dont have to add more bomb with below. =D

i

Avenger needs to go back to its roots. KNUCKLE!!!

-avengers in s1 used knukles and had passive for it. (just copy paste dw mastery to avenger because it works )

-pretty much all of the aoe skills in hunter need to be moved to avenger. (minus diversionary firing)

move the three aoes:

"Piercing Strike"

"Multi-strike"

"Smoke Shell"

from hunter to avenger add knuckle to list of weapons for those skill--reduce cast time to instant. then avenger becomes a MONK BOMB THROWER...which is always what i envisioned them to be.  the defense debuffs are pretty much useless unless u double debuf.

none of what i suggest takes away from the bomb layers we all know and love. it just will make the gameplay for them much more fun.

#95 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:14 AM

Topic made 5th of may. No update or mention of it again and it's mid July. Very pro. Your company are sooooo good at what they do.......

#96 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:02 AM

Topic made 5th of may. No update or mention of it again and it's mid July. Very pro. Your company are sooooo good at what they do.......

They mostly said all the changes going to happen on ranger and avenger. 

At least wait he fix the bugged things before continue with the skill update -_-

Edited by Kazara, 14 July 2015 - 05:07 AM.

#97 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:01 AM

They mostly said all the changes going to happen on ranger and avenger. 

At least wait he fix the bugged things before continue with the skill update -_-

ahahahahaha

ahahhhhaaahhaahhaaa

oh god I fell out of my chair

oh yeah im sure he will fix bugged things

right after the player base hits 1 BILLION people

#98 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:04 AM

ahahahahaha

ahahhhhaaahhaahhaaa

oh god I fell out of my chair

oh yeah im sure he will fix bugged things

right after the player base hits 1 BILLION people

Next Maintenance : Fix bugs from patch 176.2

You should wait maintenances/patch before comment on his work,and if you don't like the game then just quit and go play some other game, no1 force you to play it.

Edited by Kazara, 14 July 2015 - 07:05 AM.

#99 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

Next Maintenance : Maybe fix bugs from patch 176.2

Add bugs from patch 176.1

Break some more things.

???

Profit.

fixed

also, since when do you actually believe ANYTHING Helitard says?

and LOL, ive seen his work

ive been with his work for the last well since the beginning

his work is utter -_-

he doesn't do work

he makes -_- up and hopes that it sticks

absolutely disgraceful

needs to be fired

oh and I quit playing a while ago. probably around the time him and his buttmonkey alteris made zerks into god class.

how can you even have the balls to stick up for Helium? What has he done that you show him ANY sort of respect lol.

Edited by Apollonia93, 14 July 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#100 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

and when will they fix traps hunter ranger avenger traps have about a 35% chance they will go off  at best even with up to 3 enemy's or more following each one walking over each trap at least once.

there is more mp wasted on undetonated traps than what there is used on the ones that actually function properly fix accuracy on traps please you are killing these class's with this buggy mechanic a avenger with traps that do not work and a ranger that can not use traps to un-stealth or do a fighting retreat is not going to last long just saying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users