Improving Ragnarok Online - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Improving Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#226 Misfortune

Misfortune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:07 PM

Streamline party interface.  Current UI is bloated and slow to render.  Indicate who party leader is.

More Nightmare dungeons.

#227 yozakura

yozakura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:45 AM

I wish NEW Kafra Lottery Chance...Now Prizes are so terrible. :(

#228 isssues

isssues

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:50 AM

Can you please increase the spawn in NCT? It's ridiculous how you can flywing around and not find mobs. And now, with all those auto-cast players...

Please don't tell me it is already increased, just increase it further - at least triple it. The user experience is terrible as is.

Or give us new places where we can level.

Also can we have this event from the other official server?

No Level Penalty Event

In addition, the experience penalty depending on the monster level and your character level has been removed. You will earn 100% experience from all monsters, even if their level is above yours from more than 15 levels or inferior from more than 5 levels.
You will still have the experience bonus if the monster has 3 to 15 more levels than your character.

#229 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2019 - 03:41 PM

iRO staff should run event daily. RoM is just a damn mobile game and it has daily events to get players to log in and afk farm (dumb but eh)

#230 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

I know an easy way the GMs can start improving iRO: Remember to celebrate iRO's anniversary on June 1-

Oh we missed it again? Better luck next year.

#231 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:02 PM

When even you forget your birthday.

#232 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:16 PM

Or it is simply like mine, just another regular day for everyone.

#233 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:25 PM

I know an easy way the GMs can start improving iRO: Remember to celebrate iRO's anniversary on June 1-

Oh we missed it again? Better luck next year.

tfw there isn't a single notice about this and some sort of hype (I mean there was a mention of event and EXP boost in June but I mean hype it the day of) :p_swt:

When even you forget your birthday.

When your Birthday falls outside of office hours  :p_sleep:

Or it is simply like mine, just another regular day for everyone.

It was Saturday  :p_sad:  don't think anyone was available to hit the birthday button

#234 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:19 PM

XlQzhfX.jpg

#235 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:10 AM

Where is that RGT2019 am looking forward to?

#236 PaulEdward

PaulEdward

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:23 AM

I miss GM ODA  :sob:  during his time I can still remember Green Ale is the main healing item, FAW is a super rare item and Anniversary is not forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Did the slacking staff already chose any recommendations? there's already 10 pages! Any words from them? or are we just wasting our ideas  :heh:

#237 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:27 AM

Have you not learned from the previous ones? There is no such thing as "staff trying to save the game" here

#238 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:40 AM

two things, could be they have other plans that they forgot about the anniversary or they care less about ro a lot more than last year now

#239 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:48 AM

Astra said that theyre planning for events for anniversary, judging by the timeline itll most likely start at the 3rd or 4th week since well RGT2017 and RGT2018 and its following events all started by the 4th week

#240 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:45 AM

When -_- game like RoM has more active WoE than iRO does lol

Anyway we all know they probably won’t do anything. We came here for reading comedy and things being said through broken recorders hahaha

#241 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:52 PM

The greed skill is broken. Please change the program for it so that the skill cannot just endlessly be used to steal items that others. Just make it take longer for the drop ownership rule to change to "free for all", because it gets too hard to try and focus in on things like event items when hordes of monsters and thieving players block the area from sight and access. 

#242 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

One other suggestion: Please improve the inventory system on characters. It seems that even when each item tab, whether the Fav tab, or Etc tab, Gear or Item areas on my character are not even half full, and I am barely at 50% weight limit, I cannot seem to pick up more items. There is still tons of room for other items before coming close to 90% weight limit. It should be easy to make better use of the inventory program so people can hold more stuff if they wish. Otherwise, the weight limit makes no sense when theres plenty of item space to fill up all over. Thanks

#243 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:47 AM

One other suggestion: Please improve the inventory system on characters. It seems that even when each item tab, whether the Fav tab, or Etc tab, Gear or Item areas on my character are not even half full, and I am barely at 50% weight limit, I cannot seem to pick up more items. There is still tons of room for other items before coming close to 90% weight limit. It should be easy to make better use of the inventory program so people can hold more stuff if they wish. Otherwise, the weight limit makes no sense when theres plenty of item space to fill up all over. Thanks

There's a 100 item limit in a character's inventory I think. And kRO made a Cash shop item that'll increase the limit by 10.

#244 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:14 PM

iRO staff should run event daily. RoM is just a damn mobile game and it has daily events to get players to log in and afk farm (dumb but eh)

I can talk bunch of activities in ROM. AFK farm is basically last thing to do before you offline...

First thing to start is make PvE meaningful. ROM might have richest players in the world, but PvE keep casuals and even veterans busier than 24/7 Biolab board and botters in iRO... Furthermore they can sync PvE to other features. Hey level up so you can WoE, do WoE and you can spend rewards for stronger PvE items. You literally can see low levels AFK in WoE in ROM for lol reason....

Even in iRO, Gramps is already boring compared to 2013-2014 era when same monsters only recycled 6 months later, maps are in the real map (they simply adjust the spawn), and no dumb restriction like level 150+ can't get EXP anymore (I know level cap is still 150, but restriction that should only applied on 3 months should go away)...

There's a 100 item limit in a character's inventory I think. And kRO made a Cash shop item that'll increase the limit by 10.

I'm not sure why even kRO doesn't make display like Cart already. Another ROM convenience to show your bag is full (and you can also open urgent storage and shop to get rid items in ROM)

When -_- game like RoM has more active WoE than iRO does lol

Anyway we all know they probably won’t do anything. We came here for reading comedy and things being said through broken recorders hahaha

The more I played it, the more I've seen in-depth features that shown what RO PC should been developed. Fun PvE, broken (but fun) PvP/WoE, balanced in-game currency, balanced cash shop, etc

Edited by Exvee, 05 June 2019 - 07:18 PM.

#245 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:34 PM

And can stack up to 10 times. So player can have 200 kind of items maximum.
In addition KRo changed HP/SP recovery penalty weight from 50% to 70% too.

#246 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:09 AM

Well, I can't say nothing better than, hear people.

We have so many topics with thousands of ideas, and what we hear? Nothing.

It's not drama, it's true. Looks like ironic when u have 189198378917389713 ideas and open a topic for say, "what we can improve?". Seriously? I feel so bad for this.

I ask 40 things at FAQ in march, only 2 launched and 1 fixed by now(new illusion, enchant of the same illusion, some card descriptions)

Half of them was something like: "studio... studio.... studio...."

I wont repeat myself for nothing.

Edited by Batima, 06 June 2019 - 05:26 AM.

#247 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:21 PM

lol...well still, it is silly that with all the space still available, and less than 50% weight being used, that  I cant pick things up. This kind of item system just doesnt make sense any more. 

#248 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:50 AM

build a time machine... go back to the beginning of iro... now, don't do everything you did to the game and company as a whole... you shot yourself in the foot by not keeping the pay to play model and going for the quick cash grab... "but nobody pays a subscription for MMOs anymore!" isnt an excuse when you look at Final Fantasy XIV online charging 15 bucks a month going into its third major expansion and having millions of subscribed players... you can try to "improve" this game all you want but nothing is going to bring the people back... this has become a tiny speck of a game in a universe of online games... the free time and attention spans of people have gotten ever shorter... nobody wants to sit in front of a computer all day leveling 1% and then getting killed by lag and losing all that work and more... if this was a mobile game sure... this could work as a waiting room time killer but thats about it anymore... your old base grew up got jobs and kids, they dont have the extra time to play a grindy old korean mmo that hasnt been really updated properly since pre-renewal and they sure dont want to have to fork over a small fortune to gamble on boxes containing OP gear that makes god items look like eden gears... IRO needs to get over itself, youre not the prettiest girl in the room anymore... how many failed spinoffs and attempts to reboot and refresh have you guys tried? Seriously you guys owe everything to the handful of people who, for some insane reason, have continued to support the reckless direction and foolish concepts of MMO gaming you seem insistent on pushing forward with...

#249 ugotit

ugotit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:34 AM

Seasonal servers last for set amount of time with or without increased rates leave mvp cards base rate merge then into the main servers when over then start another. Probably not feasible without European players.

#250 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

Eval7aa.png

"We need to improve Ragnarok Online, what do we do?"
>Delete Classic