Improving Ragnarok Online - Page 14 - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Improving Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#326 FatalityX

FatalityX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:47 PM

-> Do a rework on zeny management in general, by increasing the amount of zenys a player can hold, implementing bank system, or something else. (the "above zeny limit" trade is huge nowdays, with the limitations of zenys on shops and trade, making difficult to store and manage huge amount of zenys, and being kinda "risky" for huge trades like mvp cards).

This definitely needs to be done, we need a bigger zeny limit, or some npc we can trade 1billion zeny into gold bars (1 Gold Bar = 1 Billion Zeny) So we can trade 40 gold bars for a card etc or something like this so trades don't take weeks to process. I have been trying to sell some rare items for days and this process is really putting me off.

#327 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:56 PM

The thing is this thread was made for the Kro Gravity Studio. Most likely we won't get a response. And the suggestions here would likely be implemented in KRO and maybe decades after for iRO.

Edited by IgnotusCarl, 02 August 2019 - 03:57 PM.

#328 FatalityX

FatalityX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

They gotta do something fast or players gonna get annoyed like me and stop logging in lol

#329 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:30 PM

They really did something fast (and stupid I think) like by allowing the bounty boards to award players with a zeny reward (Lvl of monster x 100) that is so low and newbie deterrent that a High level monster can't even give a useful zeny reward(37500) like last time.

#330 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 920 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:34 PM

I feel like every once in a while they have to keep our hopes up to keep is engaged in the game.

#331 Vladdin

Vladdin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:49 AM

How to improve iRO = get ahead with the updates, so the community doesn't ask 1 by 1

#332 Netha

Netha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:10 AM

that turned out well, again.

#333 Raemiel

Raemiel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:40 AM

I would like to suggest a War of Emperium event..for example in a span of 2-3 months the Guild that conquered more castle and the Guild that able to defend a castle the most will win a prize :)

#334 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 minutes ago

I want AOE Adoramus and ME can hit every type of monsters  like KRO    :<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users