Things I would love to see in IRO:
1) Improved party search, with options to invite to parties for Gramps TI, dungeons, instances, etc; Many times I made parties for TI and had to open chat on Yuno for about an hour...
2) Pets that gather items for you. It would be the best buff they could ever get! xD
3) GM events! Do get online to make events with players. But events in which everyone who participates gets a reward and winners extra rewards. Would be estimulating.
4) Global chat. Would be easier to find people since we add one avatar and not the account as friends, and also people can organize parties and help people much easier.
5) Global market. At least a way of searching for every item in openned stores. Make it possible to research ingame for items, openning store by store is innefective, people will use sites that allow easier searchs;
6) Map automatic events, like: after detecting people in the map for an hour, the map goes dark for 10min and monsters start spawning trice as much (same xp and loot chance) and stonger monsters would spawn all over the map (like Swift creamy, monsters with those adjectives);
7) Individual rewards in every dungeon/instance. Make it possible for everyone to get decent rewards individually. Like, after you kill monsters, you can click once per player and get 1 of dungeon drop which you can trade for rewards (armor/weapons/consumables), like when you click on those spores/flowers in Hazy Forest Instance. And in every dungeon there would be an NPC that would give each player a certain amount of the drop you can exchange for items.
8) WoE damage balance. The way things are, I would suggest cap damage in 10k , so survivability to 1 hit is possible... It's boring that everyone is one hit... Also, make guardians tanky, so castle owners can really use the mechanics of the castle to defend it. Make them take 1 damage per hit/skill and inflict high damage, so someone has to actially tank it while it is killed. Would be funnier to see clans plan their actions more carefully and having time to change strategies.
9) Make WoE castle rewards desirable. Cash shop OP items should be removed, they are destroying the game, we lootbox our way into OP. Thats terrible. Dedication to game, looting from MvPs, farming items to attempt to aplly overs and effects is useless nowadays...
10) Make forging smiths viable again. Increase the amount of weapons they can forge, including crimson slotted weapons. Allow them to craft slotted weapons.
11) Create combos with every single card, more then 1 combo per card. Allow viriability of builds using cards. Make useless cards nowadays disireble again, even if only for leveling till 99 with new characters;
12) Make leveling equipment acquireble for dungeon/instances/quests improving 2nd class and transcendence skills. I mean, equipment for lvl 50+, for lvl 99+, better then Eden, allowing, for exemple, a Templar to tank a little better. I believe that would make the game more interesting. You would have items good enough to MvP and PvP till you make your class 3. To have fun even in lower levels.
13) Create a WoE exclusive for class 1, 2 and trans 99/50. It would be awesome!
14) Quest lines for every character. Create a quest that allows players interested to know the game story to know it, so the player would start at lvl 1 and after finishing each quest he/her could start another where the last ended, untill the player knew the basics of the hole story and acquired basic equipment and level in the process;
15) Improve MvP drops. Make all of them drop something interesting at least, like really diserable weapons and equips that depend on overs to be good and also exclusive items that players can exchange for something interesting;
16) Create mercenaries of lvl 100 ~ 175. Its cool to have them around, in my opinion.
17) It would be fun if Alchemist plants would have their damage increase accourding to the Alchs lvl and mainly dex/luck/int, allowing pure potters to use them to lvl up. It would be fun!
18) Create a robot for smiths that get stronger according to lvl, dex and luck, like a homunculus, making it possible for pure forgers to solo level up. But make it so its almost useless to another builds, so its only viable for pure forgers;
19) Remove Fiber Lock prerequisites. Its too costy!
20) Allow bards and dancers to get 1 ensemble skill for each solo song/dance maxed, allowing them to really choose the dance/song they whant to learn and the ensembles that are usefull;
21) Fix bug position please! xD
22) Leave cash shop for cosmetics, consumables, items of interest and make VIP more atractive (not with exclusive dungeons! but with more alternatives of warps, maybe daily party fly wing reward and buffer on every city). Don't make the game so pay2win as it is today. Seems like nothing you drop really matters...
23) Control inflation somehow...