Improving Ragnarok Online - Page 20 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Improving Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#476 Kefler

Kefler

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

Making Trades and Guild Warehouse secure:

Add an intermediate window when depositing items into guild warehouse. There should be two radio/check boxes labeled "Donate" and "Rental"

"Donate" should change the account ID attached to the item to the guild leader

"Rental" should have your account ID remain attached to the item.

Anyone who takes an item out of guild warehouse that doesn't belong to them will automatically be renting it for 24 hours(Could also implement fees to drain more zeny from the economy).

After the rental time has elapsed, the items should return to the guild warehouse automatically and that person should be forbidden to rent that item again for at least 1 hour to allow the owner of the item to get their item back from the warehouse.

Trade windows should have a rental checkbox, works the same way as the rental from guild warehouse. When the receiving party hits the first Accept button, the rental fee is automatically put in the window(replacing any zeny that was entered into the trade to avoid rental scams) and then locks in the trade items/zeny allowing the receiving party to review the trade.

After 24 hours, the items should return to the owner, fees for person to person rental should be more expensive than guild warehouse rentals.

Items being rented should be character bound, unable to trade, unable to put in personal storage, unable to sell, unable to drop; this makes the code to remove the item from the character and returning it to it's owner a lot simpler.

Receiving party should be able to see weather the items being traded are to keep or for rent when the box is ticked.

For the developers: GuildID/WarehouseID, OwnerID, RentalExpiry fields need to be added to each item record

When depositing items to guild warehouse, OwnerID and the associated fields should change to guild leader if the items are being donated, GuildID/WarehouseID should be populated with the appropriate information

When items are taken from guild warehouse, RentalExpiry field should be populated with a date/time stamp; a timer should be set to a call a function to return the item to the warehouse and remove it from the renter

When items are traded as rental, Rental Expiry field should be populated with a date/time stamp; a timer should be set to a call a function to return the item to the owner via RODEX and remove it from the renter

If GuildID/WarehouseID is populated at the time of the RentalExpiry, it will return to the guild warehouse it was taken from. If GuildID/WarehouseID is 0 or blank, it will return to the character that's pointed to by OwnerID via RODEX.

Consumable items should be excluded from being rented out of course.

#477 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:13 AM

Please make Tao Gunka available in Central Laboratory. please please please!! :D    :angel:  :angel:  :angel:  

#478 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:47 PM

no wonder..confused where they can got thats very cheap WPE everyday...

#479 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:34 AM

All I want is to make the UI transparent, and locked in the background.

#480 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:01 PM

A suggestion:

Way way back, making headgear was a big part of the game. With all the OP hats available now and the costume mechanics it make no sense now to farm for the items needed.

Theres a few costumes that can be made with alora and other few with eclage costume makers, but i really think that all of these hats:

https://irowiki.org/...ear_Ingredients

should be available as costume to be made in game, by having the original one and some additional request like the +8 upgrade from Alora or the Eclage coins.

that's it, i said it. i want my costume smile mask.

Edited by RonSilver, 06 August 2020 - 05:03 PM.

#481 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 August 2020 - 02:34 PM

A suggestion:

Way way back, making headgear was a big part of the game. With all the OP hats available now and the costume mechanics it make no sense now to farm for the items needed.

Theres a few costumes that can be made with alora and other few with eclage costume makers, but i really think that all of these hats:

https://irowiki.org/...ear_Ingredients

should be available as costume to be made in game, by having the original one and some additional request like the +8 upgrade from Alora or the Eclage coins.

that's it, i said it. i want my costume smile mask.

+1 for making said headgears as costumes. I really want the Costume Angel WIng Ears to return.

As a related follow-up to quest headgears, I would LOOOVE for the studio to adjust most or all of the stat bonuses of these legacy headgears to better fit Renewal's numbers and environment, as their values were decided for pre-Renewal type servers. For example, the Pretend Murdered hat: maybe instead of giving a measly 1 DEF bonus, you can also give it a +1% DMG bonus against demi-human enemies every 2 upgrades; or the Spore Hat: it also gives a very negligible DEF bonus, so in addition, giving something like +1% DEF vs Poison element attacks per 2 upgrades would be awesome, etc. etc. It doesn't even have to be +X% to whatever every Y upgrades, it could be as simple as multiplying whatever current bonus a headgear has by an appropriate value; for example, the Helm of Angel, which gives a +1 bonus to AGI and LCK - maybe this can be +4 or 5 to AGI and LCK for Renewal. I'm sure you guys can see where I'm getting at here. Again I would love for these adjustments to happen, because most of these quest headgears in Renewal are kind of pointless except sets involving OCPs and for Fashion Souls purposes.

Also, Thanatos Foxtail when???

I forgot to add: please add a condition to Picky Peck's code to check if it kills an enemy in one shot or not. Everytime it activates its double attack when the enemy already died from the first shot, it basically creates this really long (and for sure, unintentional) after cast day--sometimes, this delay also locks me from doing anything until I click on a different cell and move which enables everything again.

Edited by Drupische, 08 August 2020 - 04:40 PM.

#482 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 August 2020 - 01:09 PM

bring back the value bundle KP + VIP package

#483 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 02:19 PM

Move the dang Guild Storage NPC's somewhere the heck else! like put him in the mail annex or something good lord. The amount of times I misclick this NPC IN EVERY TOWN that only like 4 people on the server use is way to dang high.

You could put the Eden group NPC at his spot in Payon. she's a screen away from kafra and its super annoying.  

#484 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:03 AM

Make eden NPC's have a "take all" instead of having to click on every single type of monster and re-open dialog with the NPC 6-10+ times. Modernize the game with some standards. I shouldn't be fighting the interface.

Make the buying board non-case sensitive. Very annoying. Also annoying when you want to look at an item such as modification module and it will say "Too many results". Expand the amount of results then.

Edited by JennyXJ9, 29 September 2020 - 12:05 AM.

#485 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:04 AM

First thing first, nerf all OCPs 50% so people can apply again and for work rewards hahah

#486 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 03 October 2020 - 02:30 PM

Fix your bug man, 2020 isnt year of the update and covid but the year of bug and laziness of WP

Most stupid is when every support report they need your replay ,screenshot but never fix the bug.

Also why even put sakray online, when mostly bug isnt fix after live. Participate on testing to change nothing.

Lastly, staff ever look at bug report forum or support.warpportal? That 17.1 ep sprite bug and missing sprite got ignored over month.

#487 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 04:12 PM

Why not give free Glorious Armor Set + choose 1 Glorious Weapon when Character reaches levels 165-175.
-Allows new players to easily access WoE when reaching max level.
-Glorious items are the most basic of gears when entering WoE(I'm pretty sure majority of WoE players already have completed the set).
-Glorious Items are account bound so it stays with the person who got them and cannot be traded or sold.

#488 gamerict00

gamerict00

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:31 AM

1. Make vending easier to manage, manage in a way that each vendor gets a spot. Really hard to navigate through them and spot the shop u want to buy from

2. Regularize or set a common price for items. Lots of items are sold for millions yet some sell it for millions lesser

3. Remove the bots

4. Increase bonuses. Exp bonus and drops

#489 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:50 PM

pls fix the bug where the the RK Shadow Set keeps failing to proc Ignition Break when whacking the emperium. it works everywhere else but the emperium

#490 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:16 PM

I would love to see some old school things/events/characters in game for fun nostalgia.

Like maybe some npc from the original chaos or loki race to 100 with some auto dialogue. Or maybe our favority Goddess of Gms making an official return in game with some auto dialogue or an event.  Or a community based fun event that is just done by staff.
Way back in year 4? I think it was. My guild on Loki "Cute but Deadly" held some events. Like throwing out random things for xmas. We gathered a lot of stuff to throw out. Few gms banned a few obvious players that where auto looting back then.
Oh or even just the community death bombs that used to happen. Dropping DB in town or summoning a huge way of monsters inside town just because.

#491 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 20 October 2020 - 09:17 AM

Improving IRO?

Bring back Oda.
Or someone that has passion.

#492 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 01:59 PM

Improving IRO?

Bring back Oda.
Or someone that has passion.

Oda probably wouldn’t come back if they begged him. The relationship between staff and players is to broken at this point. Camp didn’t even reply when I brought it up.

#493 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 20 October 2020 - 05:31 PM

I know that much.

(improving warpportal forum)
" Bring back Cinnamon "
" Or someone that has passion "

You know what? Passion is the keyword to improvement

#494 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:37 AM

kick some studio staff to get some work maybe? Old gone, new come hmm..

iRO lacking of update, still count quarter big patch? Should not acting like tRO when player drop 75% because of lacking in content

btw forum look better, when many misbehavior got strike instantly. 

#495 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 October 2020 - 01:52 AM

This game is one of the oldest and yet it survives with not so high graphics, because of it's vast content but even more due to its original design of different classes had the ABSOLUTE necessity to depend on other classes. They couldn't do things alone. People enjoy socialization but they tend to isolate themselves into being alone if the means were left to them, which I don't have to prove as we are seeing with the tipping towards more solo playstyle of the game as the newer gears and patches enabled it. 

Let the updates come when they come, The fixes come when they come. If this game has any chance, it will only happen if the utmost priority was given to inter-dependency of classes. At this point, I can delete all the characters I have and have only a GX with couple of set of gears and I would not need anyone to join my party either. This problem is already voiced out by many who are still in this game. 

Also, I remember the days where I used to go from goats to alligators and I know for sure I will get a party since there is at least two to three parties in the popular maps. Now!! all the maps are as silent as graveyards. The dropping numbers add to it, yes. Still there must be few who would like to do things with a party, but I can't sit in Eden to find a party for ET or below 50 leveling party... If I don't have a guild, or am not in right place, doesn't matter if I have a chat room up saying "LF>so and so party". That is why we had a great feature of party booking, but it never picked off. If that feature was used by everyone as intended, I can sit in Prontera south and I can know who is going for ET or High TI and if I show up, I had the surety I will be accepted. That feature should have been heavily incentivized and put to use, I still am awestruck why no one bat an eye to it. Is it possible at least now buff the marketing of this feature in game by getting some rewards to those who use this feature?

And another question, I don't know if this sounds stupid or that I don't have the info. "Twitch streaming" does IRO have a partnership program to welcome twitch streamers or to incentivize them anyway?

Edited by FrostKing, 29 October 2020 - 01:59 AM.

#496 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 12:44 PM

The fact you typed up a 10 page essay thinking anyone was going to read it is the best joke I’ve seen all day. Thanks Frost I needed that.

#497 chumar

chumar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Outside Earth
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 29 October 2020 - 03:06 PM

Bring back the VIP content, 1 month +1500kp for 15usd is a better deal than what we have now, I enjoy spending before cause not only I get VIP but also things I want from the cash shop for 15 bucks, but now I only get around 1500KP and half of it goes to my 1 month VIP. Please either bring back the old VIP content or find alternatives to make our money worth it, like adding a Kachua Key on VIP boxes. There's just no point on spending real money anymore if most of it just goes to VIP subscription. 

#498 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:23 AM

Halloween event, Xmas event, Enrich elu/ori event, and  Phreeoni pet as  average difficulty event quest reward

Edited by Meddler01, 15 December 2020 - 03:50 AM.

#499 Valor1

Valor1

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 12:44 PM

i'll make it short and simple the servers need to be upgraded so the Europeans can come back the game took a huge blow from loseing them

#500 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 03:50 AM

Good day, I would like to request to improving Rodex UI by adding a selction box before the "Delete all" option, as players, in a hurry,  may accidentally press that button

This may occur in fast paced MVP hunts, or even if one is sleepy.kcRLk33.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users