Improving Ragnarok Online - Page 21 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Improving Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
503 replies to this topic

#501 zeroaran

zeroaran

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 07:02 PM

Hello and happy Monday, everybody!

On behalf of the Ragnarok staff, I'd like to start a discussion on any ideas you all may have on improving Ragnarok Online. What do we mean by "improving"? It could be anything, from the type of content you want to see or the type of updates you like, anything you think would make it a better game.

Please refrain from citing things you want from kRO or jRO - we're aware that everyone very much wants the latest updates from kRO, but in this instance we're looking for original ideas on what the players would like to see in our game  :ok:

As always, please be courteous :)

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you all!

I do have a couple of QoL improvements to suggest... that are either a bug or a feature, depending on how the dev team feels about them:

Full disclosure: Last time I played RO, it was in Private Servers, that I understand ran on the eAthena emulator... I think. It was also about 8 years ago. Renewal was just being tested in Korean servers, so I don't know if this existed before and was nerfed (wouldn't understand why) or it just never existed in the official servers and the emulators just had it. 

• Walking feels weird... If I need to walk around a tree, or a corner, sometimes my character doesn't follow. I have to direct them to a point in between... that feels clunky.
  • While auto-attacking (attacking with NC on) I cannot cast any skills right away. It seems like casting any skill while auto-attacking cancels auto attack first (although the timing is odd) then I can try to cast... this also feels kinda clunky.

That is at least mechanically what I can suggest.

Thoughts?

#502 IDexter

IDexter

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 February 2021 - 10:37 PM

Bring back homunculus auto-attack. Afterall it's not about what studio wants to deliver but what players want. Homunculus is basically dead. People don't even associate homunculus with gene now.

Edited by IDexter, 18 February 2021 - 10:38 PM.

#503 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3623 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 11:25 PM

Bring back homunculus auto-attack. Afterall it's not about what studio wants to deliver but what players want. Homunculus is basically dead. People don't even associate homunculus with gene now.

It means skipping all the other class rebalance before 2nd gene rebalance, which is bad

#504 Ikanaaa

Ikanaaa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:52 AM

PLEASE add the Soul Reaper!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users