What is Ragnarok: Transcendence? - Page 14 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What is Ragnarok: Transcendence?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic

#326 AlisonYagami

AlisonYagami

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:49 AM

NO MORE GUTTER LINES PLEASE!

#327 Elmexicano

Elmexicano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:55 AM

I have ZERO interest in RO Transcendence, i want updates for IRO

Edited by Elmexicano, 17 November 2019 - 03:55 AM.

#328 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:43 AM

I have ZERO interest in RO Transcendence, i want updates for IRO

Please.

#329 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:40 AM

Wow I haven't been here in a long while, and if it weren't for a YouTube Alert for a music video from over a year ago called Ragnarok Transcendents, I'd still be away. Heck I didn't know RO Zero was a thing until I read this forum and did some digging.

My last post on the forum was complaining, and somehow I think my Gamer Prayers were answered. I say all this cautiously, but this sounds like a fun time - so long as perks are subscription based and not cash-directly-translated-to-gear.

TLDR: "One More Time! We're gonna celebrate...I think?"

#330 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

Chaos isn't broken? It's just filled with cheaters, a horrible super inflated economy, and p2w to the ninth end nothing extremely game breaking. notice the sarcasm?

Well if they had spent half of their efforts on RO1 instead of Restart, Classic and soon Transcendence then RO1 wouldn't be as broken as it is today. Watch how much more broken it will be once they neglect RO1 for good.

#331 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:14 PM

Chaos is in a nose dive that can not be fixed.

The only way to fix it is to, make it update the same time as kRO, fix the economy, ban/stop cheaters, and get rid of stupid game breaking items. Do you honestly think they'll do this? My guess they'll 

Don't get me wrong, if Transcendence is like restart it'll die.

I believe it when I see it for anti cheat. I doubt it'll block memory manipulation. How is it going to stop bots from directly connecting bypassing the client? I'd assume it'd have to be server side as well. If this is just through the client I have no faith in it. I'm betting it's going to hamper legit players more than cheaters.

#332 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:50 PM

Chaos is in a nose dive that can not be fixed.

The only way to fix it is to, make it update the same time as kRO, fix the economy, ban/stop cheaters, and get rid of stupid game breaking items. Do you honestly think they'll do this? My guess they'll 

Don't get me wrong, if Transcendence is like restart it'll die.

I believe it when I see it for anti cheat. I doubt it'll block memory manipulation. How is it going to stop bots from directly connecting bypassing the client? I'd assume it'd have to be server side as well. If this is just through the client I have no faith in it. I'm betting it's going to hamper legit players more than cheaters.

If the system still runs the way it does, keeping with kRO is a matter of purchasing episodes. Even if they did, I'd say all the things you mentioned after that are far more important.

I'm trusting that the anti-cheat will be better. The developers surely realize from history that botting is a day 1 issue that, if correctly addressed, would pull a large amount of the player base from unofficial servers/ other games. It's more money in their pockets so it only makes sense.

Re:Start was a brilliant idea but executed with holes. Silvervine system/WoE Potions were OP broken, rendering healer class useless, and no one could have anticipated how popular it would get once word got around, and how many bots would show up, the high scale DDOS attacks, etc. If they attack all these things, the game could have REAL fresh life breathed into it.

We'll just have to see, but I'm rooting for WP to do it right ^^

#333 Persever

Persever

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

Four days of this topic and I do not know what is ragnarok transcendence.

#334 bielzinpk

bielzinpk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:09 PM

NO MORE GUTTER LINES PLEASE!

Bowling bash is reworked and no more works like before, it increases the amount of hits based on the amount of monsters on the area up to 5 and it deals double damage with sword weapons if i'm not wrong.

#335 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:17 PM

Bowling bash is reworked and no more works like before, it increases the amount of hits based on the amount of monsters on the area up to 5 and it deals double damage with sword weapons if i'm not wrong.

Changes that are not planned to be on transcendence on release

#336 bielzinpk

bielzinpk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:25 PM

Changes that are not planned to be on transcendence on release

DOA then, and if the rumored anti cheater is EAC then it got bypassed in less than 2 months on bRO.

#337 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:43 PM

Hope we can get a response this week.  :p_sad:  :p_sad:

#338 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:26 PM

I'm very much scared that they are calling this new server RT. Coz you know, RT needs a lot of moonies and if you got none you got none.  :gg:

I do hope that the opening would have a thousands of populations not counting the duals and whatnot.

#339 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:20 AM

I'm very much scared that they are calling this new server RT. Coz you know, RT needs a lot of moonies and if you got none you got none. :gg:
I do hope that the opening would have a thousands of populations not counting the duals and whatnot.

Don't worry, because if half the people seeking information about this new game actually play it at launch, we will have tens of thousands of players

#340 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:24 AM

Don't worry, because if half the people seeking information about this new game actually play it at launch, we will have tens of thousands of players

"Tens of thousands of players" lmao

#341 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:21 AM

"Tens of thousands of players" lmao

You can see the numbers in my videos about Transcendence, the first one with more than 13k views right now, and they aren't the most watched on YouTube

Edited by VimaDias, 18 November 2019 - 03:25 AM.

#342 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:05 AM

That's true, [CoCoNope]

So WarpPortal just created the hype and interest in RO Zero, tons of old players started seeking for information, but the lack of information and region restriction are leading those to [CoCoNope]

Now WP will need to catch players that already started weeks earlier into a server Zero, and I really think the only way to do that and not have another closed server is getting the data from kRO and work harder to make the official server updated, cause players will try after having already experienced Zero, so it will be much harder to make an "improved Zero".

Edited by VModCoconut, 18 November 2019 - 11:30 AM.
removed content

#343 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:23 AM

1. Request a fresh new copy of up to date working kRo game & content

2. Translate everything

3. ???

4. Profit

#344 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:12 AM

What's new this week?

#345 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:41 AM

What's new this week?

Nothing so far.refreshing forum every hour in expectation of new info

#346 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:43 AM

Nothing so far.refreshing forum every hour in expectation of new info

Same.

#347 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:15 PM

You can see the numbers in my videos about Transcendence, the first one with more than 13k views right now, and they aren't the most watched on YouTube

Only 41 people have visited the Transcendence account thread. Looks like only a small handful are interested in this game. Hope that's enough to earn them a year salary for everyone.

#348 anonymous9898

anonymous9898

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:51 PM

When is this available

#349 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:41 PM

What is this "Transcendence Account Thread"? The only RT thread I know about on this forum is this one, and unless you want to try and convince me each of us 41 people have viewed the thread 900 times, I'm going to have to say I don't believe you. 

#350 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:54 PM

What is this "Transcendence Account Thread"? The only RT thread I know about on this forum is this one, and unless you want to try and convince me each of us 41 people have viewed the thread 900 times, I'm going to have to say I don't believe you. 

Not this thread. It will be another Classic or Restart. Watch and see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users