What is Ragnarok: Transcendence? - Page 16 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What is Ragnarok: Transcendence?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic

#376 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:39 PM

WP just need to learn from their mistakes.

- Don't rush to open the new server. Plan accordingly and review the data/updates thoroughly.
- Anti-bot should be implemented when you open up the new server.
- Kafra shop should only have basic items (battle manual, gum, cosmetic headgear). Don't put token of siegfried in kafra shop, make priest useful.

plz godcamp

GOAT

#377 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:TRO

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:49 PM

Sigma what's the differences between zero and origins?

Can iRO hold those 2500 people with out scaring them off is the question.

Origin is just re:start with random enchants on gears upon drop system (in the first place. Later origin also got 1st, 2nd skill re-balance like their renewal version).

Zero has many, many different and new systems.

#378 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:54 PM

If you want only basic items from the kafra shop i think it should be a pay 2 play type of server.

#379 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:52 PM

If you want only basic items from the kafra shop i think it should be a pay 2 play type of server.

no, pay 2 play server has 0 kafra shop

Edited by senpa1, 19 November 2019 - 06:54 PM.

#380 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4121 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:21 PM

jRO is pay2play and have advanced cash shop

#381 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:26 PM

Origin is just re:start with random enchants on gears upon drop system (in the first place. Later origin also got 1st, 2nd skill re-balance like their renewal version).

Zero has many, many different and new systems.

hmm... Origin is a new name of  Tencent ROM  :ok:

#382 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:27 PM

hmm... Origin is a new name of Tencent ROM :ok:

Blames Gravity for such unimpressive name. I prefer the previous name 'ROM first love' instead.

#383 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:05 AM

That aint happening. Most people probably wont even pay more than $10/month/account lololololol and even if they did, it would only generate tiny profits compared to F2P + Cash items, to company. 

#384 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4121 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:01 AM

Finally made my RT pre register. My chrome browser was giving me trouble all last week! Anyways... B on the look out for HoddToward the Thief when RT is launched. "RO:T simply works!"

Oh and if y'all have some +10 certs lying around... Can i have them? 1m zeny a cert

safe 10 cert? 1m zeny each?

#385 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:43 AM

That aint happening. Most people probably wont even pay more than $10/month/account lololololol and even if they did, it would only generate tiny profits compared to F2P + Cash items, to company.

And people keep on thinking it will just be basic items on kafra for this server...

And people keep on asking why OCPs are in chaos...

#386 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:57 AM

I'm one of those weirdos that would understand a P2P option. It would need to be something like a Hulu/Netflix thing though were it's less than $10/mo for it to make sense though. I vote $5.99 ^^ (w/ ads xD ) either $7.99 (w/o)

My reasons being you can only offer so much in exchange for money before the game loses any sense of fairness. Even costumes have potential to break the economy if folks start seeing them as the only viable thing to sell early-game. What's valuable and what isn't should be strictly whatever can be found within the game itself, and potentially obtainable by anyone with enough work. And on the other end of the spectrum, it's a hard sell to pay too much for something that's easily obtainable via illegal (though unenforced) means. The server's gotta shine day 1 without any crazy gates to get through.

#387 Hurancank

Hurancank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:05 AM

I dont like paid subscription because of exchange rates. It would be expansive in my country and meanwhile i can still play the month i pay nothing via cash shop, i wont be able to play for some months i cant pay for the service.

#388 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:06 AM

Each time I look at cash shop I think:

Imagine 2 players that plays equally well and both well geared. One of them have access to all cash items freely while the other can only access the cash shop once.

If the first player can get much more MvPs or WoE duels than the second, its abusive.

IMO this is the reason players left RO servers. At the golden age of RO, people knew that buy a cash headgear and some consumables was Ok since you could farm those consumables and play the same quality WoE and MvP hunt.

So RO started with RNG cash shop, then RNG cash shop with slotted middle-headgear and MvP cards with a low chance. Cash Shop stuff, that was an opportunity to players who didn't have much time to play or wanted to rush to end game, became a must-to-gamble for all players.

I support the idea of having to spend $5~$10 for change class with an efficient bot-hunting team after they break this new anti-cheat (ofc they'll eventually). But the need of spend a lot of money on RNG gear expecting a better one on next cash shop update just to be competitive in game is abusive.

Edited by xSwain, 20 November 2019 - 07:08 AM.

#389 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:17 AM

How is it an abuse when you are not being force to buy this rng gears?i only spend for vip and just farm zeny via buying and selling mainly from the eden room so i can buy yhe gears that i want.

You want it to be f2p but with not so much items in the kafra shop, how can the company earn money then?stop complaining being a casual when you play like a casual.

#390 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:44 AM

Lmao this guy actually defending the current cash shop

#391 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:51 AM

Lmao this guy actually defending the current cash shop

Not defending it nor I am against it, i have my own freedom to decide whether to buy or not. What I am defending is for the company to earn the proper amount of money to keep the server updated.

#392 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:15 AM

And people keep on thinking it will just be basic items on kafra for this server...

And people keep on asking why OCPs are in chaos...

People don't THINK it will be a basic-item-only kafra shop. There's no reason to think Warpportal will make the correct decision (or has the ability to?) based off past experiences. 

People are ADVISING Warpportal to do this if they want a successful server. 

Edited by senpa1, 20 November 2019 - 08:16 AM.

#393 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:36 AM

Not defending it nor I am against it, i have my own freedom to decide whether to buy or not. What I am defending is for the company to earn the proper amount of money to keep the server updated.

They sure are doing a great job at keeping the server up to date am I right

Edited by Narue44, 20 November 2019 - 08:43 AM.

#394 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:56 AM

How is it an abuse when you are not being force to buy this rng gears?i only spend for vip and just farm zeny via buying and selling mainly from the eden room so i can buy yhe gears that i want.

You want it to be f2p but with not so much items in the kafra shop, how can the company earn money then?stop complaining being a casual when you play like a casual.

Is abuse because they use a psychology effect to stimulate dopamine system over and over, so its like consciously trying to addict the players to spend more and more money. These practices should be targered +18.

Despite that, yeah, no one are forced to do anything, for this reason WP closed 2 servers and is trying for the 3rd time open a successful server, so we're sure that the actual RO system is not working on occident. Companies also can make billions without a p2w game, like Path of Exile, League of Legends, CS:GO or Fortnite that needs huge servers and have much more players in a single day than RO alltime. They didn't use an abusive cash system and just make much more money than RO in much less time.

Monetization

New VFX and Particles

Costumes

Access to maps with more monsters

Side quests

Transmog

Reset status/skill

Default consumables pack

Mounts

ADs count

VIP

And people who really don't matter to gamble playing just went to RoM, you can play everywhere, they supports some android emulators so you can play on PC, the game grinds for you and have a lot more online players. If Warp Portal wants a crowded server, they need to do something different from what made them fail before.

Edited by xSwain, 20 November 2019 - 09:08 AM.

#395 Silverblood18

Silverblood18

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:59 AM

If the server is paid certainly many players will not be able to play. As stated above there is an exchange rate for many players. For those who earn in dollars spend 5 dollars, it may be little (I do not know), but for those who earn in real this would not be 5 but 20.

#396 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:14 AM

If the server is paid certainly many players will not be able to play. As stated above there is an exchange rate for many players. For those who earn in dollars spend 5 dollars, it may be little (I do not know), but for those who earn in real this would not be 5 but 20.

Everyone knows the server will not be pay to play.

People want an official server with a reasonable, "balanced" kafra shop. If Warpportal doesn't know is okay and what is not okay then they should figure that out first. (hint: re:start cash shop was not okay)

Edited by senpa1, 20 November 2019 - 09:27 AM.

#397 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:19 AM

I want more information about the RT server. We have 16 days until Renewal Chaos/Thor closes and so far we have no date for the Beta Test.

#398 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:57 AM

I want more information about the RT server. We have 16 days until Renewal Chaos/Thor closes and so far we have no date for the Beta Test.

https://forums.warpp...iro-10-15-2019/

Early december..

#399 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:58 AM

A lot of people still like PC RO. We can see that there are many private servers running. Even a trash mobile game like RoM has people playing and spending crazily to be the best. Though, no one wants to join iRO Chaos for a good reason. It's an official server. It is a god damn old server. New players or returning players have every reason to be scared away by long term, daily active vets. This is totally understandable. I quit playing for one year and I know if I went back to WoE, I would be the noobest RG out there (assume we still have WoE lel). So imagine people who are away for 2+ years. I understand why vets in Chaos want iRO to continue focusing on Chaos. At the same time, I also know that there are many players outside Chaos who are waiting for a new official server to start over again  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Now it's billions in gear and NDL. Seriously fix the bloody cheaters.

#400 ROTingInside

ROTingInside

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:12 PM

safe 10 cert? 1m zeny each?

Yep. I'm a poor boi. Cut me a deal?~  :p_smile:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users