What is Ragnarok: Transcendence? - Page 18 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What is Ragnarok: Transcendence?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic

#426 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:00 PM

It's a Schrödinger's cat. It may or may not be the Ragnarok Zero and may or may not be Re: Start 2.0

#427 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:35 PM

No word on specifics on the cash shop. They claim it'll be balanced, but as you can see, the community is skeptical. We'll just have to wait and see ^^

#428 Rochedss

Rochedss

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:49 PM

only players speak here? where are the moderators?

#429 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:40 PM

do we need to download new client patch or used back the same client ? >< lappy out of space soon .. most of the space already taken by Ro 1 .. hahahahaahah

#430 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:21 PM

No word on specifics on the cash shop. They claim it'll be balanced, but as you can see, the community is skeptical. We'll just have to wait and see ^^

That's not just it. That anti-cheat that they are claiming to be tested on other RO servers is sketchy. I don't hear any new server using such effective means. The last maybe, was the ROPH but it's not even relevant or a better example.

#431 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:07 PM

do we need to download new client patch or used back the same client ? >< lappy out of space soon .. most of the space already taken by Ro 1 .. hahahahaahah

New client that you gonna need to download. Buy a USB with some decent gigs on it I play RO off my usb.

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 21 November 2019 - 07:07 PM.

#432 GotWhiskey

GotWhiskey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Bonechewer

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:59 PM

So tldr, this Ragnarok Transcendence is a new server like fresh start with and not just an update to the current Ragnarok servers (Chaos and Thor), right?

#433 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:01 PM

So tldr, this Ragnarok Transcendence is a new server like fresh start with and not just an update to the current Ragnarok servers (Chaos and Thor), right?

Yes this is a new game not a upgrade to existing server

#434 EmoMidget

EmoMidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:54 AM

Been reading from through the entire thread but haven't seen a single post from the devs/GMs(those who have the authority) since like 10 pages. I understand that the concerned are indeed reading through peoples opinions and thoughts posted here but you guys should seriously show that you exist. In a thread that has garnered so much attention (50k views) and that will have a large impact on the launch of Ragnarok Transcendence reassuring people that their thoughts are actually being heard is very important. Doesn't always have to be some big solution or update, even just showing that you are thinking about or considering some suggestions/thoughts will be great. Right now with no input from the devs its like you're advertising just how much you don't give a damn about player's thoughts for each one of those 50k viewers of which most are people testing the waters optimistically but leaving dejectedly. Makes me feel dumb for advertising RT from my side personally out of my love for RO. With the recent gigantic mishap that is RE:START, shouldn't you be doing this more actively to correct wrongs?

18 pages of forums yet no solid understanding of
1) What was RT intending to be initially?
2) What is RT intending to be now?

just players throwing their own thoughts,suggestions,opinions and predictions. If it wasn't intending to be anything like Zero, Origin or RE:START then state that it isn't any of those or otherwise accordingly. Since you said you are making major changes but can't disclose the changes yet then maybe atleast give a broad outline so we know it won't be just another RE:START server with some random minor worthless changes. And I recommend editing the OP to that so people don't have to read so much debate to find the key points. And if you don't even have the answer to 1 ,you definitely jumped the cannon right there. I must say you just made me go from 150% excitement to 10%.

But if, just if I was mistaken (in a worst case scenario) about the concerned actually even reading through the thread, then all I can say is that this game has no hope, no future.

Edited by EmoMidget, 23 November 2019 - 10:15 PM.

#435 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:59 AM

All I know is, if I can't make a 120+ SinX on this new server, I'm uninstalling.

#436 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:50 AM

It's a Schrödinger's cat. It may or may not be the Ragnarok Zero and may or may not be Re: Start 2.0

So in other words. 

The server is set to fail, got it.

#437 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:21 AM

Been reading from through the entire thread but haven't seen a single post from the mods,GMs since like 10 pages. I understand that the mods are indeed reading through peoples opinions and thoughts posted here but you guys should seriously show that you exist. 

Moderators such as myself and Cinnamon have no say in anything related to the game or how it functions. We are simply volunteers who help keep the forums civil to the best of our ability.

We are not privileged to any extra information about Ragnarok Transcendence or any other WP game projects, and are just as in the dark as the rest of the community. We have the same questions as everyone else.

We don't know what will be in the cash shop.

We do not know if this will evolve into an RO:Z server.

We can't answer anything for anyone outside of what everyone else has been told by Campitor within this thread or other public posts that may have been made such as the RO Twitter or Facebook social media hype.

More information will come when the staff decides it is time. Unfortunately none of us know when it will be.

#438 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:32 AM

So in other words. 

The server is set to fail, got it.

Wrong, the server is not even set.

#439 GotWhiskey

GotWhiskey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Bonechewer

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:36 AM

Yes this is a new game not a upgrade to existing server

- Gotcha! Thank you my man! I appreciate it. Looking forward to this fresh start.

#440 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:42 AM

Wrong, the server is not even set.

set to fail?

#441 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:11 AM

Been reading from through the entire thread but haven't seen a single post from the mods,GMs since like 10 pages. I understand that the mods are indeed reading through peoples opinions and thoughts posted here but you guys should seriously show that you exist. In a thread that has garnered so much attention (50k views) and that will have a large impact on the launch of Ragnarok Transcendence reassuring people that their thoughts are actually being heard is very important. Doesn't always have to be some big solution or update, even just showing that you are thinking about or considering some suggestions/thoughts will be great. Right now with no input from the devs its like you're advertising just how much you don't give a damn about player's thoughts for each one of those 50k viewers of which most are people testing the waters optimistically but leaving dejectedly. Makes me feel dumb for advertising RT from my side personally out of my love for RO. With the recent gigantic mishap that is RE:START, shouldn't you be doing this more actively to correct wrongs?

18 pages of forums yet no solid understanding of
1) What was RT intending to be initially?
2) What is RT intending to be now?

just players throwing their own thoughts,suggestions,opinions and predictions. If it was intending to be anything like Zero, Origin or RE:START then state that it isn't any of those. Since you said you are making major changes but can't disclose the changes yet then maybe atleast give a broad outline so we know it won't be just another RE:START server with some random minor worthless changes. And maybe edit the OP to that so people don't have to read so much debate for it. And if you don't even have the answer to 1 ,you definitely jumped the cannon right there. Well congrats you just made me go from 150% excitement to 10%. And if I was mistaken (worst case scenario) about the devs/mods actually even reading through the thread, then we are sorry to even hope something decent from you.

It's just another RE:Start in my opinion. Unless Campitor has something to say to enlighten us.

Edited by Klief, 22 November 2019 - 11:12 AM.

#442 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:16 AM

No -_- it's going to fail if you pre judge it before it even comes out.

State your concerns and see if they listen. It'll give you a larger chance of it being good rather than telling them that it's going to fail.

From what I can extract, is that iRO doesn't fully understand this update themselves.

This is why we need 1:1 updates from kRO. It'll save time and have less confusion.

I'm damn sure one reason that we don't have all the updates, is that the community didn't let in certain items. We're all a bunch of hypocrites for letting OCP items in, which are way worse than any of the kRO sealed cards and shadow sets.

#443 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:55 AM

At this exact moment, iRO staff is just choosing how the new server is look like... and the baits are ready

Edited by xSwain, 22 November 2019 - 11:55 AM.

#444 RyderRag

RyderRag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:52 PM

I'd Rather Ragnarok:zero. Just translate do english and give fast updates.

Totally right, would be nice to have the same product as in Asia. It's been this way since the 90's, with region block/exclusive asian games, etc.

WP could focus on being a great distributor and not a bad modder, tired of custom stuff and pirate server like vibes.

#445 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:01 PM

I'm with ShoLin. Skepticism is fine but don't sink the ship before it leaves harbor.

We all love RO, why speculate, or worse, revel in a new server failing?

#446 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:07 PM

I think people take issue with the fact that this new server came with the closure of Classic and Re:start within the same year.

#447 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Breidablik/묘르닐

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:18 PM

1 week without new info :p_sad:

#448 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:36 PM

May not get more info till the day they release it. We already know they planned to make it more restart and what cash shop will be they know we wanted it to be more zero. So the only good news would be them making it more zero no point saying anything more till they can say will add more zero stuff.

#449 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:39 PM

No info about the official launch date where renewal closes in just 2 weeks. :3

#450 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:09 PM

No info about the official launch date where renewal closes in just 2 weeks. :3

Do you guys not read? The game come out early December which is like December 1st to 10th. Most likey closer to when they take down renewal on the 6th if not same day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users