What is Ragnarok: Transcendence? - Page 19 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What is Ragnarok: Transcendence?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic

#451 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:01 PM

I think people take issue with the fact that this new server came with the closure of Classic and Re:start within the same year.

Doesn't give merit to say something is going to fail even before it's released. We don't even know what's in it fully.

#452 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:29 PM

Doesn't give merit to say something is going to fail even before it's released. We don't even know what's in it fully.

Or what they plan to add in over the two months before chaos back up

#453 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 07:18 PM

https://forums.warpp...-6#entry2933779

@Cinnamon can you add Russia to the list of blocked countries? My friend from Russia also cant register

Edited by YongkySH, 22 November 2019 - 07:18 PM.

#454 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:18 AM

https://forums.warpp...-6#entry2933779

@Cinnamon can you add Russia to the list of blocked countries? My friend from Russia also cant register

Added.

Also Campitor responded to that here, it seems to be intended in regarding that message that is.

#455 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:02 AM

Added.

Also Campitor responded to that here, it seems to be intended in regarding that message that is.

Can you give us the exact list of blocked regions?

According to your and camp's post.

The below are the countries that already have their local server.

South Korea under KRO

Japan under JRO

China under CRO
Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau under TWRO
Thailand under ROTH
Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore under ROMSP (I guess Philippines has been excepted because of Thor)
Brazil under BRO
Indonesia under IDRO
28 European countries (France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Spain, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey) under EURO (and they have been blocked because of GDPR too).
Russia and CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) under RURO

In addition. There are the countries that have been blocked by WP themselves because of US sanction.

Iran, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Ukraine, Belarus, Palestinian Territory.

So. The above countries will be blocked from accessing RT?

Edited by Sigma1, 23 November 2019 - 09:20 AM.

#456 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:07 AM

Ah so it's like NA only now?

#457 luckerokrag

luckerokrag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:54 AM

In addition. There are the countries that have been blocked by WP themselves because of US sanction.

Iran, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Ukraine, Belarus, Palestinian Territory.

Several words about Ukraine. Warpportal blocks Ukraine accordeing to this document: https://www.treasury...es/ukraine.aspx

Looks like they even do not read it. This document about Russian aggression and annexation of Crimea. Whole world including USA provides sanctions against Russian and helps Ukraine. But warpportal did not read document and block Ukarine.

Moreover Crimea is under Russian control for several years. There is Russian currency and Russian bank system in Crimea. And if anyone will make financial operation from Crimea territory via bank card - a Russian bank will be used. But they block whole Ukraine, not just Crimea, not Russia – they block whole Ukraine.

QuickBooks company blocks Ukraine as well because of this documents. But they unlocked Ukraine when they realized the mistake.

But in warpportal nobody cares about this situation.

#458 EmoMidget

EmoMidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence

Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:08 PM

Spoiler

For this I honestly apologize. I was mistaken about who had access to which information. My bad for taking it out on the mods without knowing much. I'll edit my post accordingly. And honestly though nice to see even your reply to it quickly. Thank you mods for keeping the forums clean to the extent you could.

#459 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:57 AM

I think the hype is gone before the server even started ...  :heh:

#460 Squishyyy

Squishyyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Location~

Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:31 AM

If the hype was gone, positive or not, I would be necroing right now....

As long as someone still shows an interest, positive or not, and a core following still exists (and isn't blocked by regional ban), RO lives. 

Quite frankly, the biggest thing killing RO right now is the regional blocks. We can complain about poor management and dated gameplay and lack of updates until the cowrings come home, but nostalgia holds the base and regional blocks are killing the bottom line. I hope that Gravity can see this. No doubt the staff and GMs are as frustrated as the rest of us, moreso even. They work there. No one works at a gaming company wanting to their game to fail or to upset their players. They aren't swimming in irl zeny . That's...just not how the gaming industry is. Being a game dev of any kind is one of the most thankless jobs. Anyway, I didn't mean to get on a soap box, but reading all this nonsense about RO pushing another failed project is dumb. 

#461 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:04 PM

The region block had next to no affect on iRO. It is bull crap, that I do agree with.

iRO has next to no say on how the game is developed. The closest thing they have to a dev is scripting things here and there.

The "studio" should just 1:1 copy soon as the updates come through. However, people will whine about certain items even though we got OCP gear.

The project hasn't even launched yet. State what you think is wrong rather than saying the sky is falling.

I'm getting tired of the people saying this is going to fail and nothing else. You're being useless.

#462 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:44 PM

If you think 19 pages of community discussions and responses from the official (?) still leave some people clueless about this new server is nothing wrong, I thihnk we've got a problem here  :heh:

#463 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Breidablik/묘르닐

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:14 PM

One thing is for sure, the VIP for RT will be the same as kRO zero (sold in the in game item shop)

I'm not sure if RT will also have the essential package with the cat girl

Screen-Shot-2019-11-24-at-7-10-58-PM.png

#464 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:25 PM

Warpportal is so full of their burocracy and -_-, that cant really provide a friendly service to its customers.

#465 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:44 PM

One thing is for sure, the VIP for RT will be the same as kRO zero (sold in the in game item shop)

I'm not sure if RT will also have the essential package with the cat girl

Screen-Shot-2019-11-24-at-7-10-58-PM.png

same as idro, but with silvervines

#466 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:33 AM

This game is not that popular anymore for them to be implementing any region locks!

Edited by Arkghyom, 25 November 2019 - 06:35 AM.

#467 grdt93

grdt93

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:01 AM

This game is not that popular anymore for them to be implementing any region locks!

+1

#468 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:09 AM

Still no news

#469 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:31 AM

refresh page, refresh page,refresh page,refresh page :<

and about the region locks.its about legal stuff.their liscence,its not like they go "ima block this this and this place! *clicks ban*" each region has their liscence and to hold the liscence of that region it costs a LOT of money

#470 grdt93

grdt93

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:33 AM

refresh page, refresh page,refresh page,refresh page :<

and about the region locks.its about legal stuff.their liscence,its not like they go "ima block this this and this place! *clicks ban*" each region has their liscence and to hold the liscence of that region it costs a LOT of money

Its not like u're discovering the world. We already know this but its still a dumb thing. RO isnt as popular as it was years ago.

#471 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:18 AM

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to give a quick update about where we are. We received a build for internal test purposes late last week. I am preparing the test server and once it passes the internal test we will announce a timeline for beta.

#472 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:27 AM

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to give a quick update about where we are. We received a build for internal test purposes late last week. I am preparing the test server and once it passes the internal test we will announce a timeline for beta.

Nice

#473 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:34 AM

Hey Folks,

Thanks for the update Camp. As you can tell all of us have burning questions. Is there a ETA on when testing should be done so we don't have to keep f5ing the forum every all day?

#474 soldado9999

soldado9999

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:45 AM

Will it be released or does an existing transcendence database already exist?

Playing without knowing where the equipment drop will be a bit tiring.

#475 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Breidablik/묘르닐

Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:07 AM

Will it be released or does an existing transcendence database already exist?

Playing without knowing where the equipment drop will be a bit tiring.

Man what kind of mindset is this lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users