Notice Regarding WoE 2 Kublin Event - Page 6 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Notice Regarding WoE 2 Kublin Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#126 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:38 AM

I remember when some ppl got banned for green apple xD

#127 RedSong

RedSong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:41 AM

Cool story bro, this was yesterdays news. Lets find something else to -_- post about today like Kafra employee outside WoE castles so the TERROR cant fake warp anymore. 

Sure after bug abuse with your guild yous guys still want to WOE and think that "Look mom , My guild is better than any guilds...haha..I have 30x more better gear after some bug use...hahah.... -_- the pvm from the server might put mvps selling on npc for 1z and we all woe..." 

Go think about something more important than showing your ILLEGAL ITENS and thinking that you are a good player only cus you like to thinking that you are winning cus you guys are good not because the BIG DIFFERENCE ON THE INTENS.

And Im a pvm player I could care less about this -_- topics about woe but bug is bug and need to be PUNISHABLE.

Edited by RedSong, 22 October 2020 - 09:43 AM.

#128 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:49 AM

Self replicating boxes were solved within a a couple days of being reported. The monster spawn issue was a much more subtle difference that had to do with 1 line and 6 text characters being out of place on the script.

I should have pushed harder on figuring it out but it wasn't exactly an easy thing to spot until you knew what exactly was wrong.

As for past reports from before august I did a lot of searching last night from before this instance I found two where it could have been resolved that I could confirm. 1 was a vague mention of an exploit in a drama call out post against Valhalla where the content was gutted because it was a call out thread. 2 was a pm where a user demanded we chase them down before they would tell us about a vague exploit in a woe two realm. I unfortunately don't have ticket access to search for old tickets the GM team handled.

So yeah I am eating crow on this, I should have tried harder in August.

To clarify on this post. Its very likely that Valhalla did report it by tickets in the past and I will freely admit that its been a long standing issue sorting through all critical issues and getting it to the production team.

Ultimately they were people and it has been my experience that they tried to report bugs and issues in a timely manner.

#129 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:50 AM

It's items with an M i english, not N

Items
not Itens
Items

#130 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:58 AM

Well that’s rude that my post got deleted :(

#131 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:02 AM

Well that’s rude that my post got deleted :(

The post.. was a little rude on its own.

#132 RedSong

RedSong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:02 AM

It's items with an M i english, not N

Items
not Itens
Items

Thanks Mr. teacher , why dont you teach us about more bugs that we can use on a legal way?

I could care less about talking 1 letter wrong or the hole text 

Eu nem sou nativo dessa lingua entao ve se volta para biblioteca q niguem chamou um dicionario aqui, e nem estou preocupado com essa bosta de escrita certa.

Voces ai gringos vivem fugindo do problema de verdade so bostejando , aposto que seu cu deve ter inveja da sua boca de tanta merda q sai

Edited by RedSong, 22 October 2020 - 10:14 AM.

#133 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:All

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:03 AM

To clarify on this post. Its very likely that Valhalla did report it by tickets in the past and I will freely admit that its been a long standing issue sorting through all critical issues and getting it to the production team.

Ultimately they were people and it has been my experience that they tried to report bugs and issues in a timely manner.

Posting this after deleting and banning a person who posted proof of duplicity isn't exactly a good look, Camp. I respect that you are taking some responsibility for this, but it really does just dig your hole deeper. Whether you intended to or not, your actions and words in the last few threads made a scapegoat of someone who's done nothing but try to help and aid you for years and years. And now you're trying to silence them to save face.

I'm disappointed in you.

#134 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:04 AM

The post.. was a little rude on its own.

Well dude wanted to bring yo mama jokes. It is what it is. #Justice

#135 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:10 AM

Posting this after deleting and banning a person who posted proof of duplicity isn't exactly a good look, Camp. I respect that you are taking some responsibility for this, but it really does just dig your hole deeper. Whether you intended to or not, your actions and words in the last few threads made a scapegoat of someone who's done nothing but try to help and aid you for years and years. And now you're trying to silence them to save face.

I'm disappointed in you.

That person has made it very clear that they will not respect the rules of the forums and will cause as much drama as they can by posting tickets, exploits and bugs from pre renewal servers. At no point does the failure of my team to notice a bug fall upon a single individual or guild. I posted what reports of the issue I could find to provide visibility on where we failed to notice a report when we could have. I do not appreciate users trying to cast it as if I am blaming past users. The fault lies on my team and ultimately myself for that. Even if I wasn't even at the company when a particular report was made I inherited that responsibility with the seat as will those who come after to me.

#136 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:12 AM

I really don't know why we keep arguing here, the worst possible decision is already taken. XD

#137 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:14 AM

Leave Campitor ALONE!

He don't get paid enough for this B/S

The company can barely afford to keep the lights on at the office. Lol

Edited by abui951, 22 October 2020 - 10:15 AM.

#138 Halleiet

Halleiet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:17 AM

Welcome to iRO @leozin #justice

#139 PettyAffairs

PettyAffairs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:21 AM

I have access to hundreds of accounts spanning hundreds of emails across multiple domains, powered by infinite boredom and a never ending void filled to the brim with petty revenge. 

How many potential users will you have to block because the past is biting you in the ass now? I'll just get old members accounts o/

#140 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:23 AM

I really don't know why we keep arguing here, the worst possible decision is already taken. XD

What would you propose? That all of P2W perma ban? A roll back of 2 months so that everyone is mad? Let’s hear this great idea you have that in the end wouldn’t have half the population upset.

#141 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:33 AM

What would you propose? That all of P2W perma ban? A roll back of 2 months so that everyone is mad? Let’s hear this great idea you have that in the end wouldn’t have half the population upset.

i'll not write all the things i always wrote again.

Campitor will deal with his choices, massive quitting from brazilians will happen and it wont be my fault.

Edited by leozin2, 22 October 2020 - 10:34 AM.

#142 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:34 AM

WARNING TO ALL: Stop insults on other players and guilds. You can have a proper conversation without calling each other idiots and worse.

#143 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:39 AM

@Campitor, if you are going to change the respawn of Kubrin, how about give the 2months (more like 78 days or something else) farm to p2w as the new respawn, the number of Pierre's Box? I mean, talking with them to take an agreement about all the stuff for them who has spent, like they still with a high advantage, because they got a free farm of 2 months of farm with the new respawn (one thing what should change if other guilds know this each respawn for 2-4h and not a maintenance). I think thats not the "right", but also is not  a bad thing because basicly they farm all this for "free". 

Sir?

#144 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:40 AM

Yeah give us 10 megs and 10 bryns =)

#145 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:41 AM

@Campitor, if you are going to change the respawn of Kubrin, how about give the 2months (more like 78 days or something else) farm to p2w as the new respawn, the number of Pierre's Box? I mean, talking with them to take an agreement about all the stuff for them who has spent, like they still with a high advantage, because they got a free farm of 2 months of farm with the new respawn (one thing what should change if other guilds know this each respawn for 2-4h and not a maintenance). I think thats not the "right", but also is not  a bad thing because basicly they farm all this for "free". 

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you clarify,

is it

a. Give p2w more boxes?

b. Give Schwartzwald castleholders during the affected period boxes?

#146 RedSong

RedSong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:44 AM

is it

a. Give p2w more boxes?

C.deleting the items and banning people involved.

what i'm seeing right now is that all p2w bug abuse?Is that right? Not a single sould of than make a choise to dont bug abuse?

#147 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:47 AM

is it

a. Give p2w more boxes?

I like option a but I am open to option b

#148 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:51 AM

C.deleting the items and banning people involved.

what i'm seeing right now is that all p2w bug abuse?Is that right? Not a single sould of than make a choise to dont bug abuse?

The Juno Realm castles had the same respawn mechanic scripted since 2009 when the event was first implemented. It was just bugged to never work. If anything we owe a giant apologies to Juno realm castle holders over the last 11 years of castle play, they should have had the same respawn mechanic.

#149 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:56 AM

is it

a. Give p2w more boxes?

None of these options exclude all items provided from the boxes so far, and give all the boxes that would be possible to farm with this new respawn, considering that they have farmed there since Kublin arrived. (because they spend 75 days on it) And leave the items that they sold the way they are, since in this matter there is nothing to be done.

#150 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:56 AM

I don't understand why this certain "group" of people keep commenting as if it's bug abuse. This has literally been in the game and is a mechanic. One realm worked correctly, the other didn't. It doesn't mean it was a bug. Just because the losing group didn't decide to pursue a feature in game doesn't mean the winner was "abusing" it. You are just truly not clever nor diligent enough to farm at maximum capacity. But by all means, go ahead and keep creating 100s of bots to farm OCAs, griefing MVPs (you were the ones doing it first), and crying wolf on the forums. You don't deserve compensation for refusing to participate in an in-game feature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users