Notice Regarding WoE 2 Kublin Event - Page 5 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Notice Regarding WoE 2 Kublin Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#101 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:58 AM

Whats the scoop on 10/22 maintainence this week? =o

The above changes will be included in the maintenance. The other mitigation factors such as dungeons and stat food npcs will be in the following maintenance.

#102 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:58 AM

This is the dumbest thing you ever said in this forum, because you know this is a lie. Maybe months, not under a week, unless you know another exploit involving ET and you're planning to abuse it too.

You already farmed it so you don't care.

1. I already opened 40 pierre boxes by hunting it legitimately, contesting Kublin from your guild in Nidhog guild dungeon. Out of 40 boxes, I got 0 Bloody branches. So I can't even imagine how many boxes you opened to get hundreds of BBs, maybe even thousands. 

2. BB in ROT spawns monsters that are currently cannot be hunted in the server. (Nidhoggurs shadow and thanatos)

3. Pierre boxes drops valuable gemstones that are use to make level 4 weapons (agate,Muscovite,etc.) You can literally supply your whole guild with combat knives easily. Even though they don't have enchants, they're still valuable and sell for a lot.

4. The pierre boxes gives a lot of +10 food buffs, you already have advantage here since you can supply your guild with +10 food anytime, meanwhile everyone else will have to wait for warpportal to add the npcs.

Sure warpportal could be blamed here since they didn't do anything. 

But you should stop cleaning your asses and stop acting like you didn't abuse an unintended feature. 

This can be a good and bad thing. I don't know yet, so I can't really say anything about this decision.

What I would suggest though is, give all guild leaders who participated in WoE for the last Month or 2 compensation for this so everyone is on even ground.

Since it is impossible to wipe all the items and BBs that p2w got from this bug. Maybe like 1000 or more pierre boxes  for every guild masters whos guild held a WoE 2.0 castle, although this is not as much as what p2w was able to farm during months of WoE 2.0, atleast everyone got a piece of it and have a chance of getting BBs.

This might be dumb but this I think is fair. It might lower the price of these items, and might hurt the economy a little, but atleast everyone got a piece of it.

1) Welcome to RNG. Sometimes I got 2 bb from 10 boxes sometimes 0 from 50 fully rng.

2) Stop using pserver databases nid shadow doesn't spawn from BB or most of that pserver list you're looking at.

3)You can farm biolabs, You can do seal 4 you can do kublin. Two of these ways are much more time effective.

4) Food disappears on death, weigh 100 and you don't get enough to supply a guild =)

At the end of the day you had the oppotunity to figure it out but you didn't just stop crying and move on. You can complain and say exploit but it wasn't learn from your mistakes and improve in the future. 

People here acting as if they are saints and if they knew how kublin worked they would of told every enemy guild/mvp team to come comp them. Don't make me laugh 

Also if people really want to start the game of things that shouldn't be in the game, why does seal 1 give items that aren't in the game like pirate dagger.

Edited by YuyaFungami, 22 October 2020 - 08:00 AM.

#103 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:59 AM

can we get a confirmed timer for the new kublins? or is that something we have to figure out on our own?

#104 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:00 AM

1) Welcome to RNG. Sometimes I got 2 bb from 10 boxes sometimes 0 from 50 fully rng.

2) Stop using pserver databases nid shadow doesn't spawn from BB or most of that pserver list you're looking at.

3)You can farm biolabs, You can do seal 4 you can do kublin. Two of these ways are much more time effective.

4) Food disappears on death, weigh 100 and you don't get enough to supply a guild =)

At the end of the day you had the oppotunity to figure it out but you didn't just stop crying and move on. You can complain and say exploit but it wasn't learn from your mistakes and improve in the future. 

People here acting as if they are saints and if they knew how kublin worked they would of told every enemy guild/mvp team to come comp them. Don't make me laugh 

On point #2 they aren't. Talking to the bRO team. The brazil Kublin drop list was heavily edited and many sources for bloody branches don't exist. 

#105 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:01 AM

The above changes will be included in the maintenance. The other mitigation factors such as dungeons and stat food npcs will be in the following maintenance.

Endless tower + Thanatos Tower + Nameless Island? Why can't they be added today, just a few NPC's need to be added right?
:ph34r:

#106 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:02 AM

On point #2 they aren't. Talking to the bRO team. The brazil Kublin drop list was heavily edited and many sources for bloody branches don't exist. 

No they are refering to this list very likely.

https://ratemyserver...=random_db&op=3

because they linked it before in other discords.

#107 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:04 AM

@Campitor, if you are going to change the respawn of Kubrin, how about give the 2months (more like 78 days or something else) farm to p2w as the new respawn, the number of Pierre's Box? I mean, talking with them to take an agreement about all the stuff for them who has spent, like they still with a high advantage, because they got a free farm of 2 months of farm with the new respawn (one thing what should change if other guilds know this each respawn for 2-4h and not a maintenance). I think thats not the "right", but also is not  a bad thing because basicly they farm all this for "free". 

#108 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:05 AM

bloody branches does not spawn nydhoggur shadow lol. people need to stop using a private server database websites for officials servers

#109 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:06 AM

Endless tower + Thanatos Tower + Nameless Island? Why can't they be added today, just a few NPC's need to be added right?
:ph34r:

Because changes have to go through approval process with sign offs, proofs, and other paperwork along the way. I can only short circuit it if I can prove that exact change is an emergency but I can't pack extra. I am able to classify the Kublin changes as an emergency but the extra content I can't.

#110 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:08 AM

Because changes have to go through approval process with sign offs, proofs, and other paperwork along the way. I can only short circuit it if I can prove that exact change is an emergency but I can't pack extra. I am able to classify the Kublin changes as an emergency but the extra content I can't.

so no endless tower this patch? i thought last week u guys were gonna prepare it for this patch? so much for preparing for ET lolz

#111 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:09 AM

:ani_swt:

Edited by AaronP2W, 22 October 2020 - 08:10 AM.

#112 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:14 AM

Considering this, there is no other way to scape, the items MUST be removed and BB MUST be disabled.

There's no sense the server beeing infested of outside items. And if it has, answer me.

Edited by leozin2, 22 October 2020 - 08:14 AM.

#113 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:17 AM

so no endless tower this patch? i thought last week u guys were gonna prepare it for this patch? so much for preparing for ET lolz

Its in the queue, we had this update package queued for this week and the next update package is working its way down the line.

#114 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:18 AM

Considering this, there is no other way to scape, the items MUST be removed and BB MUST be disabled.

There's no sense the server beeing infested of outside items. And if it has, answer me.

why would they remove an item that people spent hour and hours and hours farming through legitimate ways? why would they disable BB and turn it back on next week? they have better things to do and needs approval then they can just switch the button on and off lol. 

#115 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:20 AM

Disabling BB would be another approval process by which point patch with the content will have landed.

#116 Slateback1

Slateback1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor/Transcendence

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:20 AM

Oh I'm not gonna deny, if I knew about it this, I would be there to contest your guild and fight over kublin there too. But I didn't because I don't research exploits when I play a game. 

I know RNG dude, I'm just implying you probably got 10k+ pierre boxes total to get that much BBs. Combat knife was just the example I used, you could use the other gemstones to make other level 4 weapons too. If I was wrong about Nid shadow, atleast I know I'm right about thanatos, which drops valuable gear and card. And for foods, I'm still sure you still have a lot, so your guild still has an advantage while everyone else has to wait.

Again, I don't really care if your guild was able to get these BBs and MVP items, but atleast everyone else in the server should have a chance to get them too. Since, deleting items is impossible because you might have already sold some of them and that will be unfair to whoever bought them. 

#117 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:21 AM

@Campitor
ADD KRASNAYA FROM DRAKE, GIANT AXE FROM ORC HERO AND BATTLE HOOK FROM ABYSMAL!!!
Please!!

#118 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:23 AM

Disabling BB would be another approval process by which point patch with the content will have landed.

BB should be abble with the patch MVP's since the start of all it. No one here was expecting this item summon bzb, thanatos, tao, etc... That's just bizarre, you guys made a big mistake.

Edited by leozin2, 22 October 2020 - 08:25 AM.

#119 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:25 AM

Oh I'm not gonna deny, if I knew about it this, I would be there to contest your guild and fight over kublin there too. But I didn't because I don't research exploits when I play a game. 

I know RNG dude, I'm just implying you probably got 10k+ pierre boxes total to get that much BBs. Combat knife was just the example I used, you could use the other gemstones to make other level 4 weapons too. If I was wrong about Nid shadow, atleast I know I'm right about thanatos, which drops valuable gear and card. And for foods, I'm still sure you still have a lot, so your guild still has an advantage while everyone else has to wait.

Again, I don't really care if your guild was able to get these BBs and MVP items, but atleast everyone else in the server should have a chance to get them too. Since, deleting items is impossible because you might have already sold some of them and that will be unfair to whoever bought them. 

but every1 else did have a chance in the past? we had alot of times uncontested kublin runs. btw we didnt research the exploits, we found a pattern and reported it? im sure if your guild the one who discovers it and reported it and was told it was okay, u would keep things to your guilds only

#120 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:27 AM

@Campitor
ADD KRASNAYA FROM DRAKE, GIANT AXE FROM ORC HERO AND BATTLE HOOK FROM ABYSMAL!!!
Please!!

+1 Yeah would be nice to have the trans drop table for MVPs and mobs given it is now trans.

Erde from Orc hero =(

#121 BoniexDemius

BoniexDemius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:06 AM

@Campitor, as you said, what has already happened. But could you say why the Bloody branch was not banned like the dry branch? OR rather, because the bloody branch releases MVPs that are NOT active on the server, and is that right? as well as your items that should NOT be active. Do these items stay there anyway?

#122 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:08 AM

DB was disabled due to griefing.

#123 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:21 AM

@Campitor, as you said, what has already happened. But could you say why the Bloody branch was not banned like the dry branch? OR rather, because the bloody branch releases MVPs that are NOT active on the server, and is that right? as well as your items that should NOT be active. Do these items stay there anyway?

For some reason every time we start a new server players like to use dead branches on every new player dungeon/map. Not just a few either, were talking dozens of them, if not a few hundred. 

#124 RedSong

RedSong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:22 AM

So now is enable to use bugs and tell that is a futured on the game??? So why Is the point on plain fair ??? might everyone just look for some bugs and dont get any resposibility by that, no ban no item deletation Maybe just some Bug fix after amost a month of people talking about that but only do when a outsider post about it

PEOPLE THAT BUG ABUSE USE A EXPLOIT THAT IS UNFAIR SHOLD GET BAN ALL THE ITENS INVOLVED DELETED.

Edited by RedSong, 22 October 2020 - 09:25 AM.

#125 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:31 AM

So now is enable to use bugs and tell that is a futured on the game??? So why Is the point on plain fair ??? might everyone just look for some bugs and dont get any resposibility by that, no ban no item deletation Maybe just some Bug fix after amost a month of people talking about that but only do when a outsider post about it

PEOPLE THAT BUG ABUSE USE A EXPLOIT THAT IS UNFAIR SHOLD GET BAN ALL THE ITENS INVOLVED DELETED.

Cool story bro, this was yesterdays news. Lets find something else to -_- post about today like Kafra employee outside WoE castles so the TERROR cant fake warp anymore. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users