1. The gear found from mvps not in game will be irrelevant soon, under a week of Endless Tower will drop more of that gear than was found in the BB's.
This is the dumbest thing you ever said in this forum, because you know this is a lie. Maybe months, not under a week, unless you know another exploit involving ET and you're planning to abuse it too.
You already farmed it so you don't care.
1. I already opened 40 pierre boxes by hunting it legitimately, contesting Kublin from your guild in Nidhog guild dungeon. Out of 40 boxes, I got 0 Bloody branches. So I can't even imagine how many boxes you opened to get hundreds of BBs, maybe even thousands.
2. BB in ROT spawns monsters that are currently cannot be hunted in the server. (Nidhoggurs shadow and thanatos)
3. Pierre boxes drops valuable gemstones that are use to make level 4 weapons (agate,Muscovite,etc.) You can literally supply your whole guild with combat knives easily. Even though they don't have enchants, they're still valuable and sell for a lot.
4. The pierre boxes gives a lot of +10 food buffs, you already have advantage here since you can supply your guild with +10 food anytime, meanwhile everyone else will have to wait for warpportal to add the npcs.
Sure warpportal could be blamed here since they didn't do anything.
But you should stop cleaning your asses and stop acting like you didn't abuse an unintended feature.
As discovered in a recent thread there appears to have been a discovery regarding Kublin and his respawn mechanics.
In short since the Kublin event was introduced he has respawned 1 hour after the Hoe was turned in to the dwarf in the Rachel Realm. However in the Juno realm although the apparatus for a respawn was there but never turned on. We are preparing to change that. Kublin will start to respawn in both realms going forward. However the respawn will be on a longer timer but still a few times per day.
This can be a good and bad thing. I don't know yet, so I can't really say anything about this decision.
What I would suggest though is, give all guild leaders who participated in WoE for the last Month or 2 compensation for this so everyone is on even ground.
Since it is impossible to wipe all the items and BBs that p2w got from this bug. Maybe like 1000 or more pierre boxes for every guild masters whos guild held a WoE 2.0 castle, although this is not as much as what p2w was able to farm during months of WoE 2.0, atleast everyone got a piece of it and have a chance of getting BBs.
This might be dumb but this I think is fair. It might lower the price of these items, and might hurt the economy a little, but atleast everyone got a piece of it.