Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 8 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#176 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:49 AM

handersen's brain still nowhere to be found lmfao

If you do u should know every places you go or do always have to adapt to a new thing. In this case ocp. Back then ya all the one that against kro mvp shadow gears that’s why we go to this route jro items. You already damage iro beyond repair and now still want to destroy it even further to no jro and no kro shadow gears. I guess this is typical uneducated person cannot adapt to reality and changes

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 11:19 AM.

#177 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:51 AM

I guess ya all that selling RMT now needs to find a real job. Lmao. Or free loaders like you will stay in unemployment benefits forever.

What do you mean? Y’all still buying accounts and gears from people. Why else would someone in your guild hack your guild just to sell it back?

#178 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:52 AM

@Campitor please Close this topic, people has broke the respect line.

#179 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:00 AM

From population drop due to MA allowing everyone -> reach end game in 1b and then quitting -> Not getting updates -> Camp's favorite people -> Personal biased-opinions about class balances -> Not getting updates -> RG being too OP -> Justice vs Corruption -> RG vs GX -> WoE/personal drama -> Personal attacks. OMGLUL xD

In honestly, MA doesnt have to be nerfed but crybabies just have to stfu that iRO aint getting updates or -_- every weekly. Fact is, iRO has been getting lots of updates compared to old years and yet, people still continue quitting as Bearl's already explained in a constructive way (because I didnt have that kind of patience lol). Apparently we just got 17.1 update and it's become so -_- because GX just one hit deletes MvPs. Same thing happened to AOGH, where everyone was CRYING for years and when we actually have it now, only few people log in to do it. Due to MA meta as well, no other cash items or gears or whatsoever will make other builds even worth trying when MA does 10-20 TIMES MORE damages.

Grow a pair of balls and choose just one way, either be godly OP with just 1b investment and deal with current contents we have OR work hard to gear up and you might enjoy a bit of PvM aspects. You apes taking iRO for granted and -_- talking from your inner secure little comfort zone  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 11:17 AM.

#180 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:20 AM

"In honestly, MA doesnt have to be nerfed"

" be godly OP with just 1b investment and deal with current contents we have OR work hard to gear up and you might enjoy a bit of PvM aspects.

So, you have no problem inherently with MA, but your problem lies with it being a cheap route to power.

So the problem is in the market with the oversupply of that gear. But iro as pointed out by someone else is a free market, unreigned by GMs. However, GMs can find some way to intervene the market, without actually destroying that gear. As mentioned already GMs can take our enforcers and reintroduce it at a rarer scale, but that item should exist in the game in its current form.

Edited by icchigosan, 25 November 2020 - 11:22 AM.

#181 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:22 AM

What do you mean? Y’all still buying accounts and gears from people. Why else would someone in your guild hack your guild just to sell it back?

Don’t bring guild drama please I don’t even bring guild drama dunno why you started. I think you lost your brain somewhere in game.

#182 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:25 AM

Don’t bring guild drama please I don’t even bring guild drama dunno why you started. I think you lost your brain somewhere in game.

just for derailing the thread, as so he can point this out:

WoE/personal drama -> Personal attacks. OMGLUL xD

This will just close the thread for some people's convenience.

You should just ignore.

Edited by icchigosan, 25 November 2020 - 11:25 AM.

#183 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:29 AM

Stating facts to counter your claims. Don’t say the people who want it fixed RMT when no one in smokies would spend money on this -_- server.

#184 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:34 AM

So, you have no problem inherently with MA, but your problem lies with it being a cheap route to power.

So the problem is in the market with the oversupply of that gear. But iro as pointed out by someone else is a free market, unreigned by GMs. However, GMs can find some way to intervene the market, without actually destroying that gear. As mentioned already GMs can take our enforcers and reintroduce it at a rarer scale, but that item should exist in the game in its current form.

Actually I dont give a single -_- about MA being OP but whenever I see a crybabies crying that iRO aint getting updates and contents are too ez esp. they're playing GX (lol?), then I just smell big stinky hypocrisy and I have to remind crybabies why they feel the way they feel lol. They're becoming godly, not because of their personal skills or gear investment, but its purely 700m shoes and that everyone can just afford and be godly. 

People just dont wanna get down from their high horse. They prefer to keep deceiving themselves like those cheaters in WoE lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 11:35 AM.

#185 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:51 AM

FYI. I only have one GX as my chara never used it for woe. I haven’t done instances with GX for at least 3/4 months I did enjoy ma for couple months. Do I think gx damage is absurd? Yes I do think so. Do I want it to be nerf I did before but then I don’t care anymore because I adjusted my game play to be able to adapt with new gears. Why I feel angry with ma before because the amount that I spend to gear up chars RG, ranger, gene , Doram and other chara it’s nothing compare to GX MA. But instead of crying like ya all babies I adapted to this.

#186 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:56 AM

Stating facts to counter your claims. Don’t say the people who want it fixed RMT when no one in smokies would spend money on this -_- server.

I didn’t say specific person did I? It’s a fact I know how it feels when you spend xxxk for a chara that can be kill easily by a chara with just shoes and weapon on. Let’s say you gearing up ur super novice to be the best SN in whole iro world spent xxxxx amount on this chara suddenly someone spent x amount for a shoes tht beat you right out. This pride and ego right now want to nerf that shoes so no one else can have this kinda damage unless you spend xxxxx.

#187 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:58 AM

Just Put some Set Malus(like EDA) or Disable it / limit damage efficiency by 75% or 50% on WoE on Enforcer Shoes.

Better yet put " If targeted player is Charkiguard , it gives 1,000,000 Heal instead of Damage"  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Nowadays, almost every class could do fast kill MVP and in range! I really hope warpportal would not make trash of Enforcer, if they really do nerf it. This is coming from a casual PvM player whose not into metagaming/meta gears, enforcer somehow gave me a boost! ill admit and happy about that--i hope it won't end.

Enforcer Shoes is an In-game item and to be enjoy by ALL players, if you don't like something, don't ruin the fun for others.

Edited by Meddler01, 25 November 2020 - 12:01 PM.

#188 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 12:05 PM

Just Put some Set Malus(like EDA) or Disable it / limit damage efficiency by 75% or 50% on WoE on Enforcer Shoes.

Better yet put " If targeted player is Charkiguard , it gives 1,000,000 Heal instead of Damage" :heh: :heh: :heh:

Nowadays, almost every class could do fast kill MVP and in range! I really hope warpportal would not make trash of Enforcer, if they really do nerf it. This is coming from a casual PvM player whose not into metagaming/meta gears, enforcer somehow gave me a boost! ill admit and happy about that--i hope it won't end.

Enforcer Shoes is an In-game item and to be enjoy by ALL players, if you don't like something, don't ruin the fun for others.

Yup not everyone can enjoy the game rn. Without enforcer shoes players would need to spend a lot of $$$ to open boxes. Now players can enjoy the feel of being damage dealer for cheap. How cool is that to bring everyone at your lvl?

Before enforcer and 2nd class updates only the high end geared players can farm high tier mvp like jdr, nogh. Now everyone can enjoy it. Why jealous?

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 12:08 PM.

#189 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 12:16 PM

People dont seem to enjoy iRO right now even with all new updates. Please dont say Enforcer shoes nerf plan has killed the game because server population was already below 1k for a long time even before they announced to nerf Enforcer shoes. If anything, its the shoes that has been killing the game, just because Camp listened to precious GX players back in April  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 12:17 PM.

#190 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 12:35 PM

Better yet put " If targeted player is Charkiguard , it gives 1,000,000 Heal instead of Damage" :heh: :heh: :heh:

Most of us could care less about the pvm aspect of how the shoes work. The main thing is WoE. To make woe go from a gvg to a pvp is ridiculous. The fact a 30 person guild can hold a castle vs an 80 person guild because they flag in and MA is dumb. You used to have to rely on people to help you break a castle now it takes a few backslides and a MA to kill a guild.

#191 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 12:40 PM

Think it's too late for Campitor to nerf it in PVM since most players by now probably have invested tons of resources on their GX classes and removing that now will only make server go from 1k to 500 xd

Tho for WOE it definitely needs to be restricted the same way other -_- is restricted in TE, just applied for regular WOEs.

Not many people WOE nowadays and now that my guild's defending against the only other guild in the server.

Even though our guild's outnumbered, MA just rips through their guild and it just makes WOE very dull since one class could just easily delete a guild with very little coordination. 

tl;dr only nerf shoes in woe and not anywhere else

#192 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 12:42 PM

Not even 30, my WoE vid already shows that there are usually around 20ish on precast only but 10+ alt GXs. Definitely GX is a glass cannon but somehow GXs still manage to wipe people in WoE. Saying GX is a glass cannon literally translates that those people who die to GXs in WoE are just idiots because they cant even kill glass cannon GXs? That's rude ... ngl. That's MA for WoE.

For PvM, like few people already mentioned. None GX players already quit which contributed to lower population. Now most GX mains are also bored of one hit deleting contents and they are also quitting. Econ crashed, no challenging contents, etc? lol

#193 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:03 PM

while many of you were disgusted by "MA deleted everything"

Although Chakri been voicing out in an unappealing manner on the situation on MA

nevertheless i agree with he's statement. it may sounds nonsensical to you today.

but IMO MA did. destroy the server in a lot different game content and aspect.

although i main GX and i enjoyed the first 3months of MA.

eventually i find it boring, & had this hollow feeling. pretty much stop playing.

The decrease in populations are majority your veterans who has been playing for ages.

been at the stage of "end game" for a period of time.

they just slowly, eventually got bored and move on.

A huge contribution to this, is MA.

MA has made "end game" content so much easier and achievable for anyone.

you see items like cursed fragments price plummet, we simply don't have the mood to hard grind it anymore.

well since we spent all our stamina & vigor grinding the shlt out of bio5 in the past. the current price is a turn off.

truth is, the earlier you reach "end game" , the earlier you'll move on with this game.

since there is hardly any content arriving or that is *worth.

my favorite aspect of Ragnarok has always been:

• fulfilling experience of achieving set goals ( usually i just give myself the goals achieve to certain level on my characters )

• gearing up my characters , aiming for higher tier equipment

• farming, hard farming. just watching my zeny increase.

But all these process has been greatly shorten due to MA.

even if you're not a GX player, the market is still largely influence by the other players.

things are made easier. too easy.

However, at this point in time. there's no returning. 

whatever MA has done. has been done. it's too late

i recognize this too late as well.

initially i thought, wow it'll be great for new player,

they will be catching up faster and easier. the game can probably flourish.

No. that wasnt the case. HAHA too bad, too late.

#194 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:07 PM

Most of us could care less about the pvm aspect of how the shoes work. The main thing is WoE. To make woe go from a gvg to a pvp is ridiculous. The fact a 30 person guild can hold a castle vs an 80 person guild because they flag in and MA is dumb. You used to have to rely on people to help you break a castle now it takes a few backslides and a MA to kill a guild.

Maybe you were offline or you have a short term memory loss. You may wanna ask you gmates that even with abusing ma flag in we were still able to break it. The only reason we didnt defend it because if we did it you guys gonna cry again saying ma 2 op. We bwinged because to prove that ma isn’t the cause. Also when someone dual computer or bot in woe did you count that as 1 or 2? Lol you may wanna go back to school because you can’t count properly how is that numbers add up? 30 vs 80 so only 30 smokies and 80 jetaime and divi? That 30 people in that guild non of them dual screen computer and using bot flag in for arrow storm then bwing at the exact precision? So you count only 30 for smokies and didn’t count KK? You didn’t count KK because they are just a noob and don’t know how to play and don’t worth mentioned or because u don’t know how to count? Lol exaggeration is at a whole different level.

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 01:15 PM.

#195 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:48 PM

30 is alrdy smokies + kk if no kk its just 20 :( against 90 jetaimes

#196 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:52 PM

30 is alrdy smokies + kk if no kk its just 20 :( against 90 jetaimes

Are you sure according to my friend that is in smokies it was more than 20 you may wanna go back to school to learn some math. Apparently a lot of smokies players is really bad at math. Where was the last time you put your brain at? Was it on your left knee or right knee?

Why don’t you give out a real number there instead of inflated number? Is it because you guys are veteran and we are pvm?oh I see that’s why I get it. Maybe it was 10 veterans smokies vs 1000 pvm jetaime guild next time you inflated the number make it more realistic so people don’t think you lied.

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 01:56 PM.

#197 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:55 PM

hey man calm down haha

#198 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:55 PM

remember when Autumn Headband was blocked in woe castles on release because it'd enable rangers to 1shot most enemies :v

#199 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:56 PM

oh boy this is when i miss cinnamon..

#200 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:58 PM

remember when Autumn Headband was blocked in woe castles on release because it'd enable rangers to 1shot most enemies :v

or when iRO Nerf Dragon Breath with 0.2 Cooldown and now isone of the most weakest job in dps. I sell all my gx gears because the nerf, and now when i play with my RK i have to spend tons of supplies and pots. My AB can solo faceworm faster than my RK LOL 

Edited by nazhioozh, 25 November 2020 - 01:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users