Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 9 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#201 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 02:01 PM

Vets vs PvMers. Vets got flags. PvMers got numbers. Seems fair if MA is an irreverent factor in WoE.

Enforcer shoe nerf is literally Gioia all over again and Justice is proven correct ... again lol

#202 lordbcr

lordbcr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 02:20 PM

All I can say Smokies so called (Veteran Guild) are just Def only guild. All talk but chickens who don't know how to attack  :P

#203 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 02:59 PM

Say that again. Does this make the PvMer guild a chicken guild for defending even with 2-3 times more people? Dont believe me? Check both Smokies and Jets videos  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#204 lordbcr

lordbcr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:05 PM

Did the vet guild manage to break the agit of the PVMers? I doubt until they start to run like headless chicken and defend hard agits

#205 lordbcr

lordbcr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:08 PM

Self Proclaim Vet guilds could not even break a common agit (Nidd4). Then failed to defend hard agit (Valf2). Yeah right you guys are vets of crying

#206 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:02 PM

Self Proclaim Vet guilds could not even break a common agit (Nidd4). Then failed to defend hard agit (Valf2). Yeah right you guys are vets of crying

I see we added a new player to the game of forums. First off no guild of 80 should ever bot take or def a castle. However in your case you break a castle every 6 weeks when people don’t show because of a holiday. Good news though. Thanksgiving is this week so you will break a castle vs smokies again and you can call yourself justice like the other brain dead guy does.

#207 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:18 PM

Imagine getting mad because having 2 guilds and still couldn't break 20ish precast *shown in the vid* is just cute.

Not sure who is crying because apparently, its not from our guild who made this thread. Meh doesn't matter. Crybabies are gonna escalate a normal Enforcer shoes issue into WoE drama somehow lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 04:28 PM.

#208 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:55 PM

I think you should start saying it’s 20 vs 140 then because if we ever decided to do dual screen instead of playing normally. You will saying it’s 200 instead of. don’t count people that dual as one individual. Because you guys are hypocrites. We don’t dual screen becoz we got no ego like you guys we don’t stop recruiting we keep recruiting and we work as a group. Atking like a group instead of a sneaky little bastard playing individually and relying on snap hack recall. Oh did jets interfere with your recruiting? Why did smokies numbers are so low? Coz u guys famous as a bunch of cheaters. You guys keep complaining about lower number vs high number. That’s sounds like a you problem. Start recruiting then lol dumbass

So if only 10 people in precast and other gmember are in another place def you call that 10 vs 70 lol great math teacher. You will win Nobel prize with math. Great way to do a count. Possibly can get a job as accounting and get to jail the next day because your way of counting is unique.

Fyi show me how many people online in your guild page that is a real number anything dual is still considered a player. That is a real number you count how many online in guild not how many people dual screen. This is why I said you guys have some math issue.

So if a person a playing with char a and open another chara with dual computer and have b you count this as one player. Even thou there are actually 2 charas because one roaming in other flags why one standby by precast. This is great you maybe able to win a Nobel prize with math.

I tell you what instead of qqing about someone’s number why don’t you start recruiting. Ain’t hard to start recruiting.

Imma start triple computer next time I think you guys will start saying our number is over 9000.

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 05:06 PM.

#209 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 05:06 PM

Yeah I respect Jets for that sense of always recruiting new PvMers to WoE. Most of Smokies don't really recruit and we have people like Big who WoE on forums but don't even show up for WoE in game hahaha. He is still traumatized and only WoEs in RoT now rolf

Anyways, nothing is wrong for having more people. Just have to be honest with it that sometimes Jets even has 2 guilds. Jets also legitimately broke Smokies' castle two weeks ago, fair and square and I admired them for that. But you can see that 2 weeks ago, when Jet broke Valf 2, no Smokies, not even this retarded Big, came to cry on forums.

#210 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 05:13 PM

Wonder when you said 3 k players to 1k players did you count how many people dual clienting or even 10? No, so you count a chars online when you do server count but when it comes to woe you count an actually person online? Wow great math. You will win a Nobel prize. Lmao

Floating number - floating = number. SinX -X = sin. I guess this is what ur math is .

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 05:18 PM.

#211 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 05:13 PM

20 vs 140 seems like would be a bit fairer :/ yall better keep recruiting! so chakri can finally make his predators vs xenomorphs vid

#212 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 05:17 PM

LMFAO

#213 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 05:23 PM

How many people in precast? 20 sir. How many people flag in atking 20 sir. How many total online 40 sir. So how many people 20 vs 70. The other 20 did nothing to prevent that 70 from reaching the 20 in precast therefore the number is 20. The 20 in precast is the only thing we count sir. Because the other 20 just sit their ass watching players come thru and does nothing at all. Therefore it’s solid 20. Fyi out number isn’t even 70 we can’t get 70/56 in a guild lol u guys are funny as hell with your math problem. I wonder if ya all actually work in real life and do this -_-ty count aswell.

#214 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 06:24 PM

I think you should start saying it’s 20 vs 140 then because if we ever decided to do dual screen instead of playing normally. You will saying it’s 200 instead of. don’t count people that dual as one individual. Because you guys are hypocrites. We don’t dual screen becoz we got no ego like you guys we don’t stop recruiting we keep recruiting and we work as a group. Atking like a group instead of a sneaky little bastard playing individually and relying on snap hack recall. Oh did jets interfere with your recruiting? Why did smokies numbers are so low? Coz u guys famous as a bunch of cheaters. You guys keep complaining about lower number vs high number. That’s sounds like a you problem. Start recruiting then lol dumbass

So if only 10 people in precast and other gmember are in another place def you call that 10 vs 70 lol great math teacher. You will win Nobel prize with math. Great way to do a count. Possibly can get a job as accounting and get to jail the next day because your way of counting is unique.

Fyi show me how many people online in your guild page that is a real number anything dual is still considered a player. That is a real number you count how many online in guild not how many people dual screen. This is why I said you guys have some math issue.

So if a person a playing with char a and open another chara with dual computer and have b you count this as one player. Even thou there are actually 2 charas because one roaming in other flags why one standby by precast. This is great you maybe able to win a Nobel prize with math.

I tell you what instead of qqing about someone’s number why don’t you start recruiting. Ain’t hard to start recruiting.

Imma start triple computer next time I think you guys will start saying our number is over 9000.

Sad cuz mad, mad cuz bad and bad cuz sad still I see.

#215 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 06:27 PM

Sad cuz mad, mad cuz bad and bad cuz sad still I see.

I’m not even sad nor I mad. Lol dunno why you assume I did. I think now not only you have a math problem u got some other issue oh well talking to you is like talking to a noob that don’t know how to count.

#216 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 06:50 PM

Lets just recap the original purpose of this thread

1. Enforcer shoes will get nerf'ed and lots of GX mains are crying hard, and 

2. WoE drama. Both side gonna claim they're winners, which is normal. See the you guys on Sunday to keep WoE active and alive. -_- talking has been a thing since the beginning lmfoa

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#217 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:04 PM

1. Enforcer shoes will get nerf'ed and lots of GX mains are crying hard,

not me alright heheheheh,
Cross Impact Gang Gang will rise !

#218 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:14 PM

not me alright heheheheh,
Cross Impact Gang Gang will rise !

You're already a proven good player. Ofc, you will always adapt and improve. I dont think you'd enjoy one hotkey delete and feel godly while complain about game lacking updates anyway lol 

#219 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:43 PM

Just make all the OCP items for PvM only. Items came from those patches and instances were good.

#220 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:54 PM

Just got back from a long hiatus. Hey, at least they are trying to learn their own game after a decade. Finally.

#221 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:58 PM

All I can say Smokies so called (Veteran Guild) are just Def only guild. All talk but chickens who don't know how to attack  :P

Jetaime guild mostly def in iRO Chaos WoE.  :e4:  :e4:  :e4:  :e4:

#222 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:41 AM

This discussion seems so skewed. First and foremost the so called 'Precious people' according to you have not at all ever asked for removal of enforcers from the entire game or ban it for pvm as well. It was requested to be nerfed only for WoE. And that too mainly because of it allows a brain dead game play that removes all fun of woe.So stop skewing statements and try to rouse the public. While some of us indeed feel it might be too OP even for PvM, NONE have ever spoken about it cause we know we don't PvM as much.

If you want my opinion on PvM effect of MA here it is.While I agree that OCPs have made many builds playable it basically made everything soloable killing party play. Something which can be called the backbone of any MMORPG. Why would anyone want to party and do things together if you can just use a GX to solo everything while putting the least investment that's accessible to everyone. In the past as well soloing lot of content existed but it required so much investment that a bare few had it. So people who talk about MA in PvM should also consider it. Imo the very fact that OCPs allowed to so much easily accessible soloable playstyles killed it and is why population is so low. I personally quit PvM after everything became so bland and boring as all Ive seen everywhere were afk auto casters (seriously man this was the most ridiculous -_- I've seen and needs to go asap) and GXs soloing stuff everywhere. No one wanted to prty anymore. Why share loots when you can solo it and get all. People do this for a few days and then quit when it gets monotonous and boring.

So my personal opinion is saying enforcer nerf in PvM will cause population to plummet is not right as continuing with the status quo is absolutely not sustainable either

Back to topic:

The main issue with MA (again, now on talking only about WoE) was never solely the high DMG. It was the way the high DMG is achieved.

MA GX requires such low investment for massive output. While I agree RGs can be pretty broken as well the comparison of RGs and GXs is a joke.

You are comparing a class that can basically use No buffs, No foods, No 10b+ gears, can have 100% ranged and decent demi reductions to a class that basically is only comparable when using all buffs, all DMG gears (dps RGs can't afford reductions except for a shield), using a 40b worth MVP card (Kiel), Have to pop tons of foods and buffs. (And basically every RG in woe uses a Tao, a Kiel and some even using GTBs)

And even with all that all it takes is a fibre lock, extreme vacuum, divest accesories, masquerade to scrw them over with absolutely nothing to do. Not to mention all though they can reach high HPs thats with basically 30 ish % reductions. The right magic would one shot most RGs, and if they using GTBs basically any good physical DPS can kill it. SCs can screw them completely while not dying to them.Meanwhile GXs aren't anything stupid either. They can get 100% ranged, 100% magic, decent demi high flee, backslide, hide, cloak, lvl 3 guard with gearswap. All this while still being able to oneshot AoE anyone (WITH NO PREP!)

No one said only MA is broken and nothing else is. People only said MA is too broken compared to anything else. You have some qualms about another class make another thread and fight for it.

The whole MA need discussion in WoE came up not simply because it was too strong but because it allowed for that ultra -_-ty playstyle of just walking/flagging in non stop and pressing one key. You basically need absolutely no consumables and you can still wipe out guilds each time.

Just 2 weeks of attacking, I assume some of you already have realised how annoying it is since Smokies employed that tactic. And that was with half the numbers of you. You even told us you won't attack cause you aren't having fun walking so long to die non stop. It's surprising how you guys are so against it when a bunch of your own guild mates complained to us about how stupid MA with that gameplay is. And yet some people seem to think otherwise for god knows why.

Look both sides have used this idiotic tactic and we know well enough how trashy it is and how disruptive of woe fun it is. You guys think you fail to take our castles because of RGs this week? Fyi we basically only had 1 ED/OB RG (who isn't even that decked) actively playing this week. What screwed you over is the same stupid old Flag in + MA GXs. And we didn't even have as many as you guys used to. Oh we saw our videos of parties being wiped to our MA GX who doesn't even bother using any buffs, foods or prep. Imagine having to experience that nightmare when a guild is attacking with much lower numbers instead.

There are many things to consider in current woe scene. And MA is definitely one of them. If you think otherwise you are not thinking.

If the current situation was a result of natural gameplay progression I wouldn't speak up and just give up to get used to the new normal. But this was a result of a jRO gear, MA rebalance in kRO mechanics. This isn't normal.

Fyi I recently checked the OCP thread for the first time and realised there are many gears that give similar effects like shield rings to (Kiel effect, skill based bonuses) various classes. They just aren't in. (oh right now the warlocks is here as well)

Edited by shrikarash, 26 November 2020 - 12:55 AM.

#223 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2020 - 03:26 AM

Hendersen spews nothing but garbage tbh lmfao calm down bruh u might pop a vein xd

#224 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 05:04 AM

The only thing that I like ma for woe is to kill those auto potters like flies. Which is wonderful. Apparently it seems the one that whining probably people that use auto pots lol I woe with rg I died all the time with ma. I ain’t complaining like ya all because I don’t have any autopotts running. If you don’t have autopots running I don’t see why you QQing so much. It explains that ppl that crying is the one that get butthurt by ma. Because ma completely trash their auto pots program. Lol

#225 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 05:13 AM

This discussion seems so skewed. First and foremost the so called 'Precious people' according to you have not at all ever asked for removal of enforcers from the entire game or ban it for pvm as well. It was requested to be nerfed only for WoE. And that too mainly because of it allows a brain dead game play that removes all fun of woe.So stop skewing statements and try to rouse the public. While some of us indeed feel it might be too OP even for PvM, NONE have ever spoken about it cause we know we don't PvM as much.

If you want my opinion on PvM effect of MA here it is.While I agree that OCPs have made many builds playable it basically made everything soloable killing party play. Something which can be called the backbone of any MMORPG. Why would anyone want to party and do things together if you can just use a GX to solo everything while putting the least investment that's accessible to everyone. In the past as well soloing lot of content existed but it required so much investment that a bare few had it. So people who talk about MA in PvM should also consider it. Imo the very fact that OCPs allowed to so much easily accessible soloable playstyles killed it and is why population is so low. I personally quit PvM after everything became so bland and boring as all Ive seen everywhere were afk auto casters (seriously man this was the most ridiculous -_- I've seen and needs to go asap) and GXs soloing stuff everywhere. No one wanted to prty anymore. Why share loots when you can solo it and get all. People do this for a few days and then quit when it gets monotonous and boring.

So my personal opinion is saying enforcer nerf in PvM will cause population to plummet is not right as continuing with the status quo is absolutely not sustainable either

Back to topic:

The main issue with MA (again, now on talking only about WoE) was never solely the high DMG. It was the way the high DMG is achieved.

MA GX requires such low investment for massive output. While I agree RGs can be pretty broken as well the comparison of RGs and GXs is a joke.

You are comparing a class that can basically use No buffs, No foods, No 10b+ gears, can have 100% ranged and decent demi reductions to a class that basically is only comparable when using all buffs, all DMG gears (dps RGs can't afford reductions except for a shield), using a 40b worth MVP card (Kiel), Have to pop tons of foods and buffs. (And basically every RG in woe uses a Tao, a Kiel and some even using GTBs)

And even with all that all it takes is a fibre lock, extreme vacuum, divest accesories, masquerade to scrw them over with absolutely nothing to do. Not to mention all though they can reach high HPs thats with basically 30 ish % reductions. The right magic would one shot most RGs, and if they using GTBs basically any good physical DPS can kill it. SCs can screw them completely while not dying to them.Meanwhile GXs aren't anything stupid either. They can get 100% ranged, 100% magic, decent demi high flee, backslide, hide, cloak, lvl 3 guard with gearswap. All this while still being able to oneshot AoE anyone (WITH NO PREP!)

No one said only MA is broken and nothing else is. People only said MA is too broken compared to anything else. You have some qualms about another class make another thread and fight for it.

The whole MA need discussion in WoE came up not simply because it was too strong but because it allowed for that ultra -_-ty playstyle of just walking/flagging in non stop and pressing one key. You basically need absolutely no consumables and you can still wipe out guilds each time.

Just 2 weeks of attacking, I assume some of you already have realised how annoying it is since Smokies employed that tactic. And that was with half the numbers of you. You even told us you won't attack cause you aren't having fun walking so long to die non stop. It's surprising how you guys are so against it when a bunch of your own guild mates complained to us about how stupid MA with that gameplay is. And yet some people seem to think otherwise for god knows why.

Look both sides have used this idiotic tactic and we know well enough how trashy it is and how disruptive of woe fun it is. You guys think you fail to take our castles because of RGs this week? Fyi we basically only had 1 ED/OB RG (who isn't even that decked) actively playing this week. What screwed you over is the same stupid old Flag in + MA GXs. And we didn't even have as many as you guys used to. Oh we saw our videos of parties being wiped to our MA GX who doesn't even bother using any buffs, foods or prep. Imagine having to experience that nightmare when a guild is attacking with much lower numbers instead.

There are many things to consider in current woe scene. And MA is definitely one of them. If you think otherwise you are not thinking.

If the current situation was a result of natural gameplay progression I wouldn't speak up and just give up to get used to the new normal. But this was a result of a jRO gear, MA rebalance in kRO mechanics. This isn't normal.

Fyi I recently checked the OCP thread for the first time and realised there are many gears that give similar effects like shield rings to (Kiel effect, skill based bonuses) various classes. They just aren't in. (oh right now the warlocks is here as well)

Weren’t you one of the people that against kro mvp shadow gears. I thought you don’t against natural gameplay progression lol iro trolled you really bad huh. People that against kro shadow gears are the one that supposed to be held responsible for all this jro ocp mess. Now we go this route with 4 kiel effect (2 in accessory). So you are saying someone with 10++b gears should not die from someone with 500m gears? Lol I see why you against kro shadow gears because your mvp cards will be obsolete. But you probably never thought in your wildest dream that iro will bring you a nightmare beyond repair with ocp? Lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users