• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

Noooo lol, but im not dead yet either :lol:
Theres an order to things. You see, at home, im always right, unless its a Sunday. Then i allow him indoors to be right for just that one day.
I have seen and im sure you have seen, the Devs here think they were right and then do a total U-Turn. Its a rarity, but it has happened.

On those occasions, that says to me not only do they screw up and make alot of us mad, but they do try to make amends and listen
to their customers. I dont think they are as blinkered as they appear at times. So when i post a comment directed to them, i carry on regardless and assume they are
reading what we say. Occasionally i see an acknowledgement, One example is a few weeks ago when Genesis posted back to me in forums, with the words "lets make it happen!!"
:) Im going to hold you to that comment Genesis! or i eat your soul :rofl:

Im not surprised by, Gravity want to make money, they are a business afterall. Players want content, sure we do. Pacman gets boring. Somehow and in some way a common ground needs to be found.
I dont think it can be found by QQ with caps lock and insulting the very people we want to be improving the game for us.
Pick up, has the right approach. Its irrelevant if i agree with what he has said. The way he is saying it, makes me want to sit and read all of what has been said.

I read about Item Mall and how alot of people say they hate the outfits in there(Warp outfits and Transformer) as examples.
Yet when i walk around ingame, i see lots of customers have bought them. Whats that aboot??! Have they all gone through some time vortex and lost all fashion sense?
May Aura have mercy on our souls.
..... Or is it a case of, the Devs are actually supplying to a demand? which then makes me want to say, if they are supplying to what appears to be a demand, since players are buying, then erm whats the problem here?
Because its not rose related? Some players dont care about that, is how it looks to me.
I dont think that can be fixed :D

The only reason people are buying them is because of this appearent drop table issue, it adds drops when killing, thats it. yeah sure Canehdurp xD sorry couldnt resist, is the only person ive seen fully defend them as far as they go visually.

And sorry again Canehda, but D7;s are broken, and the fact you used them as a "buff set" and everyone else in the game HAS to use them means they're broken. If I were to take a knight, and a champ,
give the knight a AR ring with PO7 and 2 ORO necklace with PO7, full chiv armor +15 and chest with PO7, Arum Plate shield with Def sub-stat, and a chiv weap / epic sword/blunt with PO7
then give the champ
JO ring with D7, lava set with D7, full chiv armor w/ chest D7, Chiv weap/epic sword with D7
and let them just swing at each other, the champ would win. Because defense has a dithering effect the higher it gets, while AP increases the more points you put into it.

Edited by Feuer, 10 July 2011 - 01:17 PM.

#52 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

The only reason people are buying them is because of this appearent drop table issue, it adds drops when killing, thats it. yeah sure Canehdurp xD sorry couldnt resist, is the only person ive seen fully defend them as far as they go visually.

And sorry again Canehda, but D7;s are broken, and the fact you used them as a "buff set" and everyone else in the game HAS to use them means they're broken. If I were to take a knight, and a champ,
give the knight a AR ring with PO7 and 2 ORO necklace with PO7, full chiv armor +15 and chest with PO7, Arum Plate shield with Def sub-stat, and a chiv weap / epic sword/blunt with PO7
then give the champ
JO ring with D7, lava set with D7, full chiv armor w/ chest D7, Chiv weap/epic sword with D7
and let them just swing at each other, the champ would win. Because defense has a dithering effect the higher it gets, while AP increases the more points you put into it.

Oh yea, i forgot about the bonus ability of the Transformer suit. Sure, thats got to be a pulling factor for some to buy.
Truth be told, i like the Transformer outfit, just for the look :rofl: Shall i run and hide now? Dam, it feels like my brains been infected with some alien wallamajoo magic and im liking things that i should be hating.
I guess we need to notch this one up in the RoseOnline vault of mysterious happenings. All i remember, is that it was around the same time Canedhas negative rep went back to 0.... :) LOL

I would love to read a theory on the popularity of those Warp Portal outfits. They dont have any bonus, do they? and im pretty sure they turned out to be much more popular than the Transformer.

#53 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

On those occasions, that says to me not only do they screw up and make alot of us mad, but they do try to make amends and listen
to their customers. I dont think they are as blinkered as they appear at times. So when i post a comment directed to them, i carry on regardless and assume they are
reading what we say. Occasionally i see an acknowledgement, One example is a few weeks ago when Genesis posted back to me in forums, with the words "lets make it happen!!"
:) Im going to hold you to that comment Genesis! or i eat your soul :rofl:

They only make a compromise when they see that their change would hurt profits too much. Especially if it's not something that is going to bring in revenue. Usually the compromise is still worse off than before they touched it but not as bad as they would have liked it (example: the drop table). I will admit there have been a few times where Cal or Zep have acknowledged they were wrong but they're usually CMs. Admitting it doesn't make the game change.

Im not surprised by, Gravity want to make money, they are a business afterall. Players want content, sure we do. Pacman gets boring. Somehow and in some way a common ground needs to be found.

Pac-man is more fun than Rose. Especially the new championship DX edition. I think we all know Gravity is a business, but they seem to care more about the money than their product. That's never a good sign. If they took better care of their product, more people would buy into it.

I dont think it can be found by QQ with caps lock and insulting the very people we want to be improving the game for us.
Pick up, has the right approach. Its irrelevant if i agree with what he has said. The way he is saying it, makes me want to sit and read all of what has been said.

If the devs cry about insults or implied insults made by players they should lose their man cards. I would hope they're not a bunch of blubbering babies. Anyway, many people have provided constructive criticism, proposals, suggestions, tips, and advice in the past. Most of it falls on deaf ears. Can you blame people for being fed up even after they try so many times?

I read about Item Mall and how alot of people say they hate the outfits in there(Warp outfits and Transformer) as examples.
Yet when i walk around ingame, i see lots of customers have bought them. Whats that aboot??! Have they all gone through some time vortex and lost all fashion sense?
May Aura have mercy on our souls.
..... Or is it a case of, the Devs are actually supplying to a demand? which then makes me want to say, if they are supplying to what appears to be a demand, since players are buying, then erm whats the problem here?
Because its not rose related? Some players dont care about that, is how it looks to me.
I dont think that can be fixed :lol:

naRose used to refuse people and their submissions on grounds it wasn't "Rose-styled" they prided themselves on not being like pservers and used this as an excuse for slower content. Just shows the hypocrisy and it looks like a quick cash grab nowadays. "Hey guys, hear about that new popular movie/show/etc coming out?" "Lets release something that looks like it so people starved for content or love the movie/show/etc will want to buy it."

People will buy IM crap for a variety of reasons. Some are collectors, some just think it'll be rare and want to sell it down the line, some want it for the stats/effect, some just have no taste at all, and some buy it because hey, there's nothing else to do, not like the patch contained anything else. There are lots of reasons besides just liking the look, but that's not really the point here.

Edited by Kaizy, 10 July 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#54 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

+1 Kaizey

Oh yea, i forgot about the bonus ability of the Transformer suit. Sure, thats got to be a pulling factor for some to buy.
Truth be told, i like the Transformer outfit, just for the look :rofl: Shall i run and hide now? Dam, it feels like my brains been infected with some alien wallamajoo magic and im liking things that i should be hating.
I guess we need to notch this one up in the RoseOnline vault of mysterious happenings. All i remember, is that it was around the same time Canedhas negative rep went back to 0.... :) LOL

I would love to read a theory on the popularity of those Warp Portal outfits. They dont have any bonus, do they? and im pretty sure they turned out to be much more popular than the Transformer.

And i see your point with the Warp outfits, but the first one was released right when WarpPortal became a thing, gravity made those as sponsorship items to help with the cost of the new site, the launcher for the games [gateway] etc. I bought one just to help with that, however i sold it immediately after because it just looks like crap. I understand having your Mascots in the game, but thats exactly it, its a MASCOT the warp figures are original, i like the style of them, in-game they're kinda ugly [cept the purple one] but they're not rip offs, unnoriginal content, or just released to improve profit.

I know how businesses work, trust me, and Gravity is most definitely just using ROSE as a cash cow.

Edited by Feuer, 10 July 2011 - 03:04 PM.

#55 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

just because a gem is more sought out then another gem doesn't mean you should make it less powerfull/less desirable.

if they nerf gems, I'd b really upset.

(I mearly use d7's for a buffset anyway...)

I didn't say anything about nerfing D7's. To be honest people are blindly attracted to attack power when the truth is diamonds are not the best gem for everything. However, the fact is that while D7 may not be overpowered there are many underpowered gems.

The main stat gems are generally undesirable because well face it, main stats are understandable. http://forums.warppo...stion-to-stats/

Ruby, Garnet: Defense has diminishing return and the amount gained by str is useless, likewise most people would rather use Diamond/Jade rather than get the weaker mix from a garnet.

Emerald: only useful for sen crafting (however useful that actually is at the moment)

Topaz: only useful for clerics healing and buffing (and the amount it benefit buffing is a joke. When are we going to actually see a change to this? It's only been a year and a half since the players have been discussing it.)

Beryl: What is charm for again?

Sapphire: This is useful for crafting, and despite it's price it is actually still useful for dealers to fight in.

Peridot: The problem with the original gem's + peridot is not only the fact that main stats are undesirable but because they are only accounted to your base stat, not your total. If Peridot gained more attack speed based on the higher you attack speed was, it would definitely be more useful.

Moonstone, Jade, Pink Opal, Opal: These are used for buffing and in some scenarios fighting. Diamonds are just optimum in more situations.
Star Agate/Star quartz: These mixed gems are for fighting, nothing wrong with them at the moment.

Sunstone: Suffers the Peridot effect, this gem is rarely used.

Amethyst: This is only generally used for buffing because the amount gained on this is so small.
Turquoise: No one uses this.

Tanzanite: Crit is very undesireable, hence why this is rarely used.

Quartz/Zircon: No one uses these either. Maybe it has to do with these stats do absolutely nothing. Maybe if they actually worked and the amount was increases slightly, we'd have some more gems people would actually use. See this thread: http://forums.warppo...ery-are-bugged/

#56 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

They only make a compromise when they see that their change would hurt profits too much. Especially if it's not something that is going to bring in revenue. Usually the compromise is still worse off than before they touched it but not as bad as they would have liked it (example: the drop table). I will admit there have been a few times where Cal or Zep have acknowledged they were wrong but they're usually CMs. Admitting it doesn't make the game change.

Pac-man is more fun than Rose. Especially the new championship DX edition. I think we all know Gravity is a business, but they seem to care more about the money than their product. That's never a good sign. If they took better care of their product, more people would buy into it.

If the devs cry about insults or implied insults made by players they should lose their man cards. I would hope they're not a bunch of blubbering babies. Anyway, many people have provided constructive criticism, proposals, suggestions, tips, and advice in the past. Most of it falls on deaf ears. Can you blame people for being fed up even after they try so many times?

naRose used to refuse people and their submissions on grounds it wasn't "Rose-styled" they prided themselves on not being like pservers and used this as an excuse for slower content. Just shows the hypocrisy and it looks like a quick cash grab nowadays. "Hey guys, hear about that new popular movie/show/etc coming out?" "Lets release something that looks like it so people starved for content or love the movie/show/etc will want to buy it."

People will buy IM crap for a variety of reasons. Some are collectors, some just think it'll be rare and want to sell it down the line, some want it for the stats/effect, some just have no taste at all, and some buy it because hey, there's nothing else to do, not like the patch contained anything else. There are lots of reasons besides just liking the look, but that's not really the point here.

Surely just about everything they do is a catalyst towards bringing in revenue. Or am i looking at this all wrong.
The drop table, im really hoping they relook into that.
I was in Goblin caves yesterday and it was ridiculous the amount of gems dropping. A tad overboard i felt.
I dont enjoy farming Orlo anymore. That place is just not the same for me since the spawns got tweaked and drops changed.

I agree with you, the care of their product and their customers should be paramount. All this faffing about with the product does my head in.
As you know Kaizy, im a noob. It really whips me off when they implement something and then tweak it just as i have got used to how it rolls.
Sometimes i dont know if im coming or going. To frustrate the player is not good, not good at all and especially if that players a woman :)

Feelings aside, we need to be serious, polite, well mannered and straight to the bloody point<---That last thing is my throw in.
If they knock the idea back, regroup and go at it again. To convince the Devs we first should be trying to convince the player of the actual idea.
Tbh some proposals that are screamed at me or have ludicrous claims, i tend to ignore. I walk away and dont give my support.
Thats a real shame, because sometimes, in that same very thread, a player will respond to the first post and will post a pure genius idea.
But its too late, i have walked away. Losing possible supporters is not good. The more support the more powerful the idea.
For example...The ignore function.

I know im not supposed to mention names of other games, so i wont. Plus you will laugh at me if i do mention the game LOL
Anyways in one game i played, the Devs took something pretty major away and they said its never coming back...suck it up!
Lots of players quit, lots of players made forum threads etc. After my initial reaction off ******** I decided to be more pro active and then
i gave up as time rolled by, quite alot of time, in that time, i moved on to Rose.

Roll on a good few year, imagine my surprise, when just a few months ago, i got an email from the old game i played, asking for my vote.
After all that time "would i like to see what they had taken away reimplemented? was the question.
Years later...they finally caved into what players had been asking for. Thats Dev teams for ya.

So Kaizy yea, i can fully understand and sympathize with players who get fed up. I have been there so many times in this game and in other games, its not funny to mention.
I also remember the days that ideas were turned away because they were not Rose styled.
Obviously theres been a turn around and the Rose as we knew it, is evolving.

Im guilty of participating in the Fairytale cash grab, those outfits were too cute! I try to resist, but i just cant, they are marketing the goods at me in a way i could not say "no thx, clear orf!" I know, i know.... im just weak :/

#57 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

Overall I could make up a quest for each NPC, make the NPC, animate it, stick it on the map[s] i made, for the planet i designed, and "code" the questing for it all in less than a year.

I don't think their ego would allow them to accept a whole planet that is not made by them. :P

How about something cooler like a small dungeon raid thingy with a super hard boss with powerful abilities?

#58 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:38 AM

Its pretty useless complaining since devs dont even listen, they just ignore us. :P

#59 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

then give the champ

Actually do this with 2 bourgs, give one bourg a set for ap, and the other a set for deff...

I betchya 20 bucks the bourg with the deff set using d7's for mearly a buffset will win, every time - and by a significant amount

I <3 my po7's.

#60 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Actually do this with 2 bourgs, give one bourg a set for ap, and the other a set for deff...

I betchya 20 bucks the bourg with the deff set using d7's for mearly a buffset will win, every time - and by a significant amount

I <3 my po7's.

Now let's replace your PO7's with:
  • Emerald 7
  • Peridot 7
  • Sunstone 7
  • Amethyst 7
  • Tanzanite 7
  • Zircon 7

Guess what would be the result in each case.

Edited by PickUp, 11 July 2011 - 09:08 AM.

#61 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

Feelings aside, we need to be serious, polite, well mannered and straight to the bloody point<---That last thing is my throw in.
If they knock the idea back, regroup and go at it again. To convince the Devs we first should be trying to convince the player of the actual idea.
Tbh some proposals that are screamed at me or have ludicrous claims, i tend to ignore. I walk away and dont give my support.
Thats a real shame, because sometimes, in that same very thread, a player will respond to the first post and will post a pure genius idea.
But its too late, i have walked away. Losing possible supporters is not good. The more support the more powerful the idea.
For example...The ignore function.

Sorry but I beleive the time for nice is dead and gone. Nice hasn't gotten us a damn thing...well not very much that is. At the end of the day, people would love to play this game(as WELL as pay nicely for it as it has been demonstrated). Our confidence in the dev's ability to give us what we need/want is so shaken because they are almost criminally avoiding/ignoring first our suggestions, then our pleads, and now our demands. If they cannot get what needs to be done, done, then they need to pass the game on to someone who can. It's that simple. In it's current form it's sad and pathetic, not happy and strong. The users certainly didn't make it that way, so the question and answer is: who did?

Short of item mall crap barfing out weekly, the game is starting to feel like Triggersoft is running it...you know: the guys who thought a small update every 6 months was OK.

#62 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:52 AM

Now let's replace your PO7's with:

• Emerald 7
  • Peridot 7
  • Sunstone 7
  • Amethyst 7
  • Tanzanite 7
  • Zircon 7

Guess what would be the result in each case.

What I have found in this game is that there is a need for balance when using gem7's - and this is not on the development side, its on the actual users side.

The gems you mention here, E7 - Used for SEN arti mainly, there is nothing wrong with it.

you shouldn't be using a full set of p7's IMO there needs to be a balance of different gems if you decide to take use of a p7 (but I have very limited experience on this and I don't really know for sure, you told me to guess, so I am, I have no experience with the aspeed class, none.)

The other gems you mentioned are buffset jewlerys. (pretty sure most of them are, I cant really remember the bonus stats for all of them atm :X

What I was trying to say to Freur is that there is a common misconseption that D7's are the end all best gem7 in the game; I have proven this to myself in PVP situation for this to be an inaccurate description of them.

Does this apply for all class's ? I'm not sure; I havn't tried it - But I've recommended the deff build to many classes that already have a low defense as it is.

Edited by CaNehDa, 11 July 2011 - 09:56 AM.

#63 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:01 AM

Sorry but I beleive the time for nice is dead and gone. Nice hasn't gotten us a damn thing...well not very much that is. At the end of the day, people would love to play this game(as WELL as pay nicely for it as it has been demonstrated). Our confidence in the dev's ability to give us what we need/want is so shaken because they are almost criminally avoiding/ignoring first our suggestions, then our pleads, and now our demands. If they cannot get what needs to be done, done, then they need to pass the game on to someone who can. It's that simple. In it's current form it's sad and pathetic, not happy and strong. The users certainly didn't make it that way, so the question and answer is: who did?

Short of item mall crap barfing out weekly, the game is starting to feel like Triggersoft is running it...you know: the guys who thought a small update every 6 months was OK.

I disagree that the time to be nice is dead and gone. You say "Nice hasn't gotten us a damn thing...well not very much that is." Can i ask, what has demands, insults and not being very nice got? Or what you believe its going to get?

We could sit all day and mull over the history of Rose and where we all figure out where they went wrong. Can i ask, where will that get us? will it progress us towards a solution. Or progress us towards just feeling more frustrated and angry.
Im more into problem solving than finger pointing. Eventhough i do disagree with your preferred approach. I still love ya <3
I can see your passionate about the game. I am too. we do share the same overall goal :P

#64 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

What I have found in this game is that there is a need for balance when using gem7's - and this is not on the development side, its on the actual users side.

The gems you mention here, E7 - Used for SEN arti mainly, there is nothing wrong with it.

you shouldn't be using a full set of p7's IMO there needs to be a balance of different gems if you decide to take use of a p7 (but I have very limited experience on this and I don't really know for sure, you told me to guess, so I am, I have no experience with the aspeed class, none.)

The other gems you mentioned are buffset jewlerys.

There is no such thing as "buffset jewelry" - A gem is a gem, and every gem should be at least near equally desireable in a way, or another.

What you mention about people shouldn't be using a full set of gems - Well, then Diamonds should be adjusted, so it's no longer fine to use a full set of them, or as you mentioned, you use a full set of PO7 on your bourg, yet you say that people shouldn't use full sets of gems.

The main problem here with Diamonds is that their percentage value scales with attack power stats from equipment while main stat gems like Ruby only scales with the base amount which is before any stats on equipment. While other gems such as Amethyst not being used actively, because they are simply too weak to make a difference.
Peridots are a different story, because they are fairly useful in PvE, but since the majority of the playerbase are PvP freaks and in PvP normal attacks are not as appealing as skills it's not that desireable.

Having gems nearly as desireable as another allows us for more customization.

#65 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

There is no such thing as "buffset jewelry" - A gem is a gem, and every gem should be at least near equally desireable in a way, or another.

What you mention about people shouldn't be using a full set of gems - Well, then Diamonds should be adjusted, so it's no longer fine to use a full set of them, or as you mentioned, you use a full set of PO7 on your bourg, yet you say that people shouldn't use full sets of gems.

The main problem here with Diamonds is that their percentage value scales with attack power stats from equipment while main stat gems like Ruby only scales with the base amount which is before any stats on equipment. While other gems such as Amethyst not being used actively, because they are simply too weak to make a difference.
Peridots are a different story, because they are fairly useful in PvE, but since the majority of the playerbase are PvP freaks and in PvP normal attacks are not as appealing as skills it's not that desireable.

Having gems nearly as desireable as another allows us for more customization.

Just an FYI - I don't use full po7 set; Although its nearly there ;)

I also like my o7's :P but that's a buffset gem....

and please don't get me wrong, when I say people shouldn't be using a full set of p7's to fight doesn't mean I don't believe that that apply's for all gem7's.

I'm afraid that if the dev's do infact make a change on gem7's - They'd butcher it in some way shape or form and people would cry for weeks, months- until it was fixed.

Edited by CaNehDa, 11 July 2011 - 10:11 AM.

#66 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

It doesn't have to be a massive nerfhammer on diamonds - doh!

What we're asking for is a slight adjustment to the non-desireable gems to be on par with diamonds.

#67 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

It doesn't have to be a massive nerfhammer on diamonds - doh!

What we're asking for is a slight adjustment to the non-desireable gems to be on par with diamonds.

then I'm kinda ok with that; not at par though, I think making it at par would be too much... I still think d7's and po7's should be slightly OP in comparison to other gem7's.

making other gems slightly stronger would be ok; thus they could be used as your main set; and the D7 and po7 would still be viable to be used as a buffset.

This would be a huge challenge for the dev team; and maybe way latter in game they will adjust as they see fit- but I am sure there are far more important things on the burner then gem7 adjustments.

This is definatly not an adjustment that needs to be rushed in any means; rushing something like this would likely cause it to be done half arsed.

I guess what I'm trying to say - is yes; there may be a need for alteration... But please for the love of Aura.... Put a lot of thought, consideration, and testing into a change like this.

P.S -

The way I see it now though, G7 and R7 for example; are gem7's for the noobie that cant afford the high end gem7's.

Edited by CaNehDa, 11 July 2011 - 10:31 AM.

#68 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

So you finally realize that there is a problem! Now that we're done discussing this, let's return to the more concerning problems like the lack of content that keeps the max levels busy.

#69 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

So you finally realize that there is a problem! Now that we're done discussing this, let's return to the more concerning problems like the lack of content that keeps the max levels busy.

I've already said my opinion on this, but I'll say it again in different words.

New content is coming; be patient :P

I'm sure that they have some very pleasant surprises coming for us soon ;)

K witch issue do you wanna discuss next? :(

oh; question - what's more important, gem7 adjustment or new content?

#70 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

I've already said my opinion on this, but I'll say it again in different words.

New content is coming; be patient :P

I'm sure that they have some very pleasant surprises coming for us soon ;)

K witch issue do you wanna discuss next? :(

oh; question - what's more important, gem7 adjustment or new content?

Cookies...

It -might- be coming, but what matters is: WHEN?! 2 years later? 8 months later? Never?

It's the speed of new content what matters here and they simply don't seem to be coming while we're being bombarded with more and more item mall stuff.

PS: Actually... You are the only one here who tries to protect the developers.

#71 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

PS: Actually... You are the only one here who tries to protect the developers.

Someone that's not getting paid to stick up for them, has to stick up for them. (K no one has to,(other then zep) but I've always felt a moral obligation to stick up for those that seem to be the target of attack by an entire community)

They have pissed me off before yes;
But they get bombarded by so much negativity and people complaining. They are working on the game, trust me... They are... slow pace? Sure... What would you rather have? Fast new content with lots of bugs, or content where they take their time to produce new content with as little bugs as they can?

No I'm not sure that's what is taking them so long to come out with new stuff... But I like to assume things - Sometimes I'm right :P

and you can be expecting new content withen the next 2 months. ;) (again, assumptions; but you can yell at me 2 months from now If new content hasn't been released.)

Edited by CaNehDa, 11 July 2011 - 11:01 AM.

#72 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

But they get bombarded by so much negativity and people complaining.

It has a reason, you know? We waited several years for Orlo to finally come. It was a few new maps with some mobs and a few quests. How exciting! Then we waited another year for an empty city which is barely getting any visits. ONE FREAKING YEAR wasted for Eucar v.2! Since then all we get is constant revamps on refining system and Adventurer's Plains with tons of item mall.

They are working on the game, trust me... They are... slow pace? Sure... What would you rather have? Fast new content with lots of bugs, or content where they take their time to produce new content with as little bugs as they can?

What would I rather have? Let's see...

I'd rather have content that cleans the dust off of our max level characters. Content that would actually make people think that this is a game and not just some oversized chatroom. That's all I ask for.

and you can be expecting new content withen the next 2 months. :P (again, assumptions; but you can yell at me 2 months from now If new content hasn't been released.)

Aye, Adventurer's Plains 7th edition.

#73 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

I'd rather have content that cleans the dust off of our max level characters. Content that would actually make people think that this is a game and not just some oversized chatroom. That's all I ask for.

I'm trying to tell you - this content is coming...

>_<

Takes time; Patients - have some :P

And this game is awesome ;)

Personally I'm not a quest addict like you are (not saying that's a bad thing) I know many people aren't interested in quests; and their main focus is PVP/War. (not sure what my point is here)

War is epic fun, I love it... Not sure how the war is on Leonis- but on Draconis its fun to watch and participate in :(

Hanging in DoD, waiting for pk'ers to go pwnt them... :D

Edited by CaNehDa, 11 July 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#74 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

I <3 my po7's.

once again, i just effing said and you didnt listen to a god dmnmed thing i said, RAW SINGLE GEM. No using 2 sets of gears for a effing buff set. SAME STATS, NO BUFFS, ALL 1 TYPE OF GEM. and the D7 will win, every time

#75 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

I'm trying to tell you - this content is coming...

>_<

Takes time; Patients - have some ;)

And this game is awesome :(

Personally I'm not a quest addict like you are (not saying that's a bad thing) I know many people aren't interested in quests; and their main focus is PVP/War. (not sure what my point is here)

War is epic fun, I love it... Not sure how the war is on Leonis- but on Draconis its fun to watch and participate in :D

Hanging in DoD, waiting for pk'ers to go pwnt them... :D

You having a laugh right? I would of said I had patience 3 years ago. 2 years ago I would say just about hanging on and now I would say my patience has gone right out of the window. I don't know how you can have so much patience for a game that is so slow at fixing bugs, giving content updates and has item mall updates every week. I understand clearly that there both different teams for items mall and content but lets look at the bigger picture, compare the item mall and content update.. which one is doing better? sack the Item mall developers and hire more people that can create more content. More content.. more things to do and more planets = more players!
No content and more item mall update obviously = less players!

Honestly I loved this game and yeah i'm still here checking for updates and waiting for things to come. I've spent a lot of money into this game and I don't want to see it all go to waste. I want to enjoy my time playing this game, doing quests, clan wars, union wars levelling, exploring. but how can I when the pace of this game is slower then my grandma. Don't get me wrong I think the developers are great, Genesis is a great person and well as Leonis. They do great things. I'm very impressed with the recent update for level 1-10 it was fun starting all over again but come on! how long till the next update? and the next one?

They talk about what's priority on there list... I would love to see this bloody list. I would love to know what we are waiting for. :P

Edited by Lybis, 11 July 2011 - 11:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users