#101 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

Read those 4 things i just listed. Now i ask again...what exactly are you wanting? What in IM is CRAP? some of it? all of it?
Lady, i have lost count how many times i sit and go through your threads, only to walk away none the wiser as to what you actually want.
I get a full weather forecast on how your feeling about the current state of things, all that wrath, spit and venom. Hurrrrr this is sparta! heh
However, i want to see specifics from you... "this is whats wrong"..."This and exactly this is what i seek"

What in im is crap? Most of it! All these asinine costumes we keep getting pounded with. The character outfits like ghost, queen bibi were excellent but other than that, transformer costumers? Costumes with jetpacks on their back? Warp Portal costumes? Plutorunes, Venurunes, nonstop medals that help you level so fast that you can do 210 in a week. ANYTHING that usurps the horribly small amount of crafting still available to Artisans like reroll hammers, masks with insane stats, gears with better stats than you can craft. Taking the group buffs away from clerics so that they FORCE them to buy a bunch of item mall ones or buff one person at a time in a party...even tried buffing 6 people with solo buffs? Pink Afros? I mean really? Events that are impossible for high level people to do unless they BUY medals that allow them to get drops that are much too low for them in order to complete a quest.(coal, bark etc). A ton of us have done all the low level playing we want to do...we have all our lvl 220 characters that we've spent half a decade making and we damn well want to play them, not create fake email addresses/MORE accounts in order to play an event. I can keep going on...pick 90% of the item mall and I have at least a small problem with it as it's only there to roll money into the Gravity pockets and rarely has our needs/wants addressed properly.

All of it DESTROYS the story line....why do things like Castle Gear look so surreal and awesome in the game? They're all rickety with steam shooting out in loose joints and stuff. Do item mall jet packs and SNOW MOBILES work with the story line that it's an ancient society with so much lost technology that things are barely working anymore?

Ultimately, I wouldn't have so much of a problem or issue with the crap Item Mall stuff if there was at least some sort of SANE parity between Item Mall and free content. They just redid Adventure Plains while there are THOUSANDS of us waiting for new maps at 220. Does anyone honestly think that redoing an old map like that should take president over getting us some much needed content...it's been over SIX months since we've seen anything to actually DO. There are hardly any new people coming into the game: certainly not enough to justify pissing off your people who have been here for 6 years...so WHY does this stuff keep happening? The answer is: they are doing whatever the hell they want to do, when they want to do and the community can pretty much go to hell. Other than bugs, the development team does not work with us without half a year of screaming and complaining....the union wars spawn problem was addressed(sort of) yet the leeching/screwed up teams(which disrupt uw much more than the spawns ever did) are still there. I can't even stand going into UW anymore because of the 50vs10 fights that are coupled with idiots thinking they rock when they win with those circumstances.

You want to know why I scream and complain? I hope to open peoples eyes(both new and old) and hopefully polarize them towards showing financially:

- that we are NOT happy with the game

- that we are NOT going to keep paying money for it

- that we are NOT happy with item mall content that attacks existing content in the game(most notably artisans but things like wings, masks as well)

- that we are NOT happy with nontop pay content and twice a year free content(the pay to free ratio being my biggest problem of all)

- that we are NOT happy that communication is for the most part one way(oh Zeppelin does a great job of buffering us and calming us but for the most part our requests for change are filed under "g"(garbage)

- that we are NOT happy with crappy item mall content that has no bearing at all with story line and only exists to grab money without any benefit to the game whatsoever

- that we are NOT happy with things that just make no sense at all...they update adventure plains which is supposed to make more new people join/like the game, then they put on a summer event that other than picking up garbage is pretty much impossible for those people due to the cost. I'm all for they ripping zulie out of the market however making ANY event impossible for either high level(requiring drops they cannot get due to their level) or low level(due to the costs) is idiotic. Put in a really hard way to get festival tickets/mats for high level people maybe but make EVERYTHING accessable..it's only fair.

New people should know these problems, old people should realize these problems which is why I am here. :P

Sadly, I can keep going. I do not personally beleive that anything is going to be changed until something scares the crap out of Gravity...a really big drop in revenue or large drop off of people. I really hope I can contribute to that with the long term in mind where Gravity takes the requests and proper needs of it's user in higher regard. Compromise and Communication shouldn't be bad words when it comes to how you deal with your customers.

#102 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

I just saw Genesis in P&S.

There really are narwhals in the world!

Narwhals you say huh, interesting never thought of Genesis as a Narwhal...

#103 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

- that we are NOT happy with things that just make no sense at all...they update adventure plains which is supposed to make more new people join/like the game, then they put on a summer event that other than picking up garbage is pretty much impossible for those people due to the cost. I'm all for they ripping zulie out of the market however making ANY event impossible for either high level(requiring drops they cannot get due to their level) or low level(due to the costs) is idiotic. Put in a really hard way to get festival tickets/mats for high level people maybe but make EVERYTHING accessable..it's only fair.

Maybe they made the summer event like this so the low levels can farm the equip and get the money from the high levels, making everyone able to play.

LMAO honestly I doubt they thought of that but thats what would be if there were more newbs in the game... On draconis its just people having the items in their storage and selling them for outrageous prices to people that don't have it. I did tell a "newb" to farm thick leaves the other day cuz they were in demand lol

Narwhals you say huh, interesting never thought of Genesis as a Narwhal...

Would you rather I had said leprechauns? Rare is Rare.

Edited by AlisiaMT, 12 July 2011 - 04:27 PM.

#104 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

Another problem I think you should add is that the devs give a LOT of broken promises.

The developers notes specifically states that they will be changing the stated updates this month *June* at the time it was posted. Yet I dont see many of them actually implemented to the game even almost halfway into July. Where are the Union war updates? The lvl 100-140 and 180-220 union wars???

Where is the Orlo CG that was supposed to be implemented sometime in December or January???

There are countless other things that the developers say will happen but, they magically forget about it. Get a date, and stick with it. Its kinda pathetic if you ask me... You dont show up at 7pm to dinner when you made reservations for 5pm do you??? :P

#105 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

What in im is crap? Most of it! All these asinine costumes we keep getting pounded with. The character outfits like ghost, queen bibi were excellent but other than that, transformer costumers? Costumes with jetpacks on their back? Warp Portal costumes? Plutorunes, Venurunes, nonstop medals that help you level so fast that you can do 210 in a week. ANYTHING that usurps the horribly small amount of crafting still available to Artisans like reroll hammers, masks with insane stats, gears with better stats than you can craft. Taking the group buffs away from clerics so that they FORCE them to buy a bunch of item mall ones or buff one person at a time in a party...even tried buffing 6 people with solo buffs? Pink Afros? I mean really? Events that are impossible for high level people to do unless they BUY medals that allow them to get drops that are much too low for them in order to complete a quest.(coal, bark etc). A ton of us have done all the low level playing we want to do...we have all our lvl 220 characters that we've spent half a decade making and we damn well want to play them, not create fake email addresses/MORE accounts in order to play an event. I can keep going on...pick 90% of the item mall and I have at least a small problem with it as it's only there to roll money into the Gravity pockets and rarely has our needs/wants addressed properly.

Hope you dont mind. I snipped your quote down a little to save space.
That has got to be, by far, the best post i have ever seen by you.
very informative and much easier on my eyes. Not a kick in the junk in sight :s Madam i tip my bonnet to you =)
This part...
"they want to do, when they want to do and the community can pretty much go to hell. Other than bugs, the development team does not work with us
without half a year of screaming and complaining....the union wars spawn problem was addressed(sort of) yet the leeching/screwed up teams(which disrupt uw much more than the spawns ever did)
are still there. I can't even stand going into UW anymore because of the 50vs10 fights that are coupled with idiots thinking they rock when they win with those circumstances."

I dont agree with you on the going to hell. Or that the Dev team only work with us to fix bugs.
Agreed on the Union wars, but i think solutions are in the works? Turret Npcs, afk player solution etc? Hopefully before the Summer is out, we will see an improvement in Union wars.

*sigh* I know we all have our own personal list of whats number 1 to fix. My personal number 1 is the drop system. Although i realise i need to be more specific myself about that.
Im just so disappointed with Orlo, its pretty much forced me to reroll a noob. Lady, from the days you vended in Luna, i have been a farmer.
Farming in this game was my passion. All the faffing in Orlo stripped me of that passion. Infact i would go as far back as when Sense Clerics got the boot :/
I would love nothing more than to have my passion back for farming.
Few days ago, due to the Summer event, i made a noob. For a short while it felt great, i was actually enjoying the thrill of Rose again, just like the olden days, ya know?
Then i hit Goblin caves and i got gem, after gem, after gem........Whats that aboot? I wish those gems were in gem boxes for starters, because my inventory just got chewed up.

My reason for being in the Goblin caves? OH, i was attempting to get some coal. I checked Purples site for the monster to kill.
Hours later, not one single piece of freaking coal. So i thought hey np i shall go outside Junon gates on another low level noob and get coal.
coal mine moldies. Tried for about an hour...nuthn, zip, nada coal. Its sickened me from farming again :/
Devs come on now! Its Coal not Gold ima wanting. I grew up in England, in a small mining town. I remember in the Eighties Coal was plentiful. Why you laughing? :s
We had lots of Coal, Coal by the bucket load, we had so much coal, we threw it on open fires to keep warm and stick pieces of bread onto humongous forks and toast it.
These were Moldies, not just any Moldie, but Coal mine Moldies, ya dig what im saying?

#106 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

I made a character to farm white animal tail fur off of woopies and never did get any. Found out later (while lvling my old newb on leonis) that rackies still drop them..

#107 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Hope you dont mind. I snipped your quote down a little to save space.
That has got to be, by far, the best post i have ever seen by you.
very informative and much easier on my eyes. Not a kick in the junk in sight :s Madam i tip my bonnet to you =)
This part...
"they want to do, when they want to do and the community can pretty much go to hell. Other than bugs, the development team does not work with us
without half a year of screaming and complaining....the union wars spawn problem was addressed(sort of) yet the leeching/screwed up teams(which disrupt uw much more than the spawns ever did)
are still there. I can't even stand going into UW anymore because of the 50vs10 fights that are coupled with idiots thinking they rock when they win with those circumstances."

I dont agree with you on the going to hell. Or that the Dev team only work with us to fix bugs.
Agreed on the Union wars, but i think solutions are in the works? Turret Npcs, afk player solution etc? Hopefully before the Summer is out, we will see an improvement in Union wars.

*sigh* I know we all have our own personal list of whats number 1 to fix. My personal number 1 is the drop system. Although i realise i need to be more specific myself about that.
Im just so disappointed with Orlo, its pretty much forced me to reroll a noob. Lady, from the days you vended in Luna, i have been a farmer.
Farming in this game was my passion. All the faffing in Orlo stripped me of that passion. Infact i would go as far back as when Sense Clerics got the boot :/
I would love nothing more than to have my passion back for farming.
Few days ago, due to the Summer event, i made a noob. For a short while it felt great, i was actually enjoying the thrill of Rose again, just like the olden days, ya know?
Then i hit Goblin caves and i got gem, after gem, after gem........Whats that aboot? I wish those gems were in gem boxes for starters, because my inventory just got chewed up.

My reason for being in the Goblin caves? OH, i was attempting to get some coal. I checked Purples site for the monster to kill.
Hours later, not one single piece of freaking coal. So i thought hey np i shall go outside Junon gates on another low level noob and get coal.
coal mine moldies. Tried for about an hour...nuthn, zip, nada coal. Its sickened me from farming again :/
Devs come on now! Its Coal not Gold ima wanting. I grew up in England, in a small mining town. I remember in the Eighties Coal was plentiful. Why you laughing? :s
We had lots of Coal, Coal by the bucket load, we had so much coal, we threw it on open fires to keep warm and stick pieces of bread onto humongous forks and toast it.
These were Moldies, not just any Moldie, but Coal mine Moldies, ya dig what im saying?

IF Rose was real life, the fraud squad would be involved and charges would be pending. :P

We have 4 frigging planets and only 1 of them has 10 people on it at any given time. Anyways, there is NO way we make it to 7 unless the next 3 are like 2 screens each. It would probably be awesome just if they added it like that...and then added maps to each planet...just so that we get a taste of that which will never happen. :/

Edited by LadyPsyber, 12 July 2011 - 10:39 PM.

#108 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

IF Rose was real life, the fraud squad would be involved and charges would be pending. :D

We have 3 frigging planets and only 1 of them has 10 people on it at any given time. You know, I often wonder how much the current developers wish the game was R O T S (Rush on Three Episodes). Then I ponder the significance of what ROTS could be used to describe...as in ROTTING. Anyways, there is NO way we make it to 7 unless the next 4 are like 2 screens each. It would probably be awesome just if they added it like that...and then added maps to each planet...just so that we get a taste of that which will never happen. :/

Why must you be so naughty? You had me and then you go and make a crazy asse post like this LOL
Yes way! R.O.S.E will make it to 7.
All i hope is the next planet, is the planet of love <3 whats it called? Its been so long coming i forgets.

In other news...15 Krawfy tails, im going to go bonkers if its as bad as the coal part :/
I think the worst of the Summer Event was to hand over 100 tickets and THEN find out i needed to be a noob or have medals to participate further. Now thats naughty and not in a nice way either.

#109 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

Coal did drop in goblin cave it is a bit rare, but with the right mob, you can get the required coal in an hour and half. Back to the topic, the thing I dislike the most about this game is GM and the DEV Team. They never react to us in a friendly matter especially when it come to the regulation issues. They literately delete, modify, or even ban us if we post or saying something that they dislike. I don't think that is they way they should run the game because the more you oppress people from express their emotion, the more people want to say it. The GM and DEV Team can stop people from posting, but they 100% can't stop people feeling angry at them. When the angry got overwhelm, there are two thing that may happen. One, people quit the game. Two, people want their revenge by taking it out as hacking, scamming, and other various illegal activities. Both options bring the game to ruin. The second thing i dislike about the game is the non-stop IM update. The IM stuff update is cool and all, but there got to be a limit to it. I would suggest the DEV Team to shift the focus to the in-game context. The non-stop IM update will tired people out fast. When it does, players will not buy IM anymore regardless of promotion. They may not buy any more IM in a near future, neither. We can see those in game atm. The third thing that i hate about this game is the DEV Team's rubber band time. DEV Team never able to stick to their schedule or note patch. The Orlo CG was support to be release on October-December 2010, but it never did. Orlo final chapter had the same problem. Drop table was support to be fix in JUNE as the latest, but nothing is changing even though today already is JULY 12, 2011. I could go on and on until tomorrow, but then again, I don't think anything will change even if I spend all my time talking about it. DEV Team GM never listen.

Edited by ChampPower, 12 July 2011 - 04:54 PM.

#110 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

Why must you be so naughty? You had me and then you go and make a crazy asse post like this LOL
Yes way! R.O.S.E will make it to 7.
All i hope is the next planet, is the planet of love <3 whats it called? Its been so long coming i forgets.

In other news...15 Krawfy tails, im going to go bonkers if its as bad as the coal part :/
I think the worst of the Summer Event was to hand over 100 tickets and THEN find out i needed to be a noob or have medals to participate further. Now thats naughty and not in a nice way either.

You want to see Naughty? Go check out the pictures of Johnny Hoogerland from the Tour De France 2 days ago. I know I complain a fair bit about Rose but OWWW do these pictures put it into perspective of toughness: Pictures After Crash into Barb Wire

Edited by LadyPsyber, 12 July 2011 - 05:14 PM.

#111 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

We have 3 frigging planets and only 1 of them has 10 people on it at any given time. You know, I often wonder how much the current developers wish the game was R O T S (Rush on Three Episodes). Then I ponder the significance of what ROTS could be used to describe...as in ROTTING. Anyways, there is NO way we make it to 7 unless the next 4 are like 2 screens each. It would probably be awesome just if they added it like that...and then added maps to each planet...just so that we get a taste of that which will never happen. :/

Don't we have Four planets now?

(1) Junon
(2) Luna
(3) Eldeon
(4) Orlo

#112 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:54 PM

medals that help you level so fast that you can do 210 in a week.

Some people do take months to get a char to max level....

But those that play ROSE like its their carrier; yea you can hit max lvl in a week - and that's the way I personaly think it should be.

If you wanna dolly doo your way through the game go ahead, some people enjoy that - no One is forcing you to buy medals

Events that are impossible for high level people to do unless they BUY medals that allow them to get drops that are much too low for them in order to complete a quest.(coal, bark etc). A ton of us have done all the low level playing we want to do...

Oh really? so uh... You think that leveling (now that you've probably max'd about every char that you need max'ed) should be made harder; Yet when it comes to quests your want your things handed out to you on a silver beeping platter? Is that how it is?

- that we are NOT happy with crappy item mall content that has no bearing at all with story line and only exists to grab money without any benefit to the game whatsoever

I for one, have rather liked the new IM stuff; - Vendable Venurunes and pluto boxes? Ingenious. (k not that epic, but still, pretty epic)

Epic weapons look like crap? 1 maybe 2 people have made this claim - That doesn't mean the whole community feels this way.

New content is coming; when? idgaf but it's coming.

Sadly, I can keep going. I do not personally beleive that anything is going to be changed until something scares the crap out of Gravity...a really big drop in revenue or large drop off of people. I really hope I can contribute to that with the long term in mind where Gravity takes the requests and proper needs of it's user in higher regard. Compromise and Communication shouldn't be bad words when it comes to how you deal with your customers.

Sorry do say but many people ARE happy with this game, many people WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IM.

Your bubble, has I bursted it?
(and if you don't believe me, ask Zepplin again how the Item mall sales are doing.)

Edited by Naughty, 13 July 2011 - 05:31 AM.
flaming

#113 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

I have returned to the first post and marked the Zulie Cap part as [Fixed]

I have removed the 32-bit limitations from vendor stores, this should be available in the next patch (if not, the following week).

Update: 32-bit limitations have also been removed from the Trade window for the next patch. The maximum zulie allowance in trade has been increased from 1,000,000,000z to 100,000,000,000,000,000z.

On a side note: Please refrain from flaming each-other, or I might have to call a mod to clean out. :D

#114 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

I have returned to the first post and marked the Zulie Cap part as [Fixed]

On a side note: Please refrain from flaming each-other, or I might have to call a mod to clean out. :D

Woohoo for things actually getting done!!

#115 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:50 PM

:) look what ragnarok are getting today.

13.3 El Dicastes is launching tonight! New dungeons, new story and new items all await those that journey over to the New World.

Don't think we have ever had a patch like that since Eldeon came out and even then there were no dungeons :D

#116 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

Huh? Leveling should be stupid hard to do...it's the only thing that keeps people entertained until new content is out.

Since when is leveling a form of entertainment, even if the leveling is considered "fast" it's still a snail pace for me, and I consider it grinding - not fun.

For fun- I farm; I farm lots; Then I have stuff crafted for me - and sell set crafted goods - and watch my zullies rise - this for me; is fun.

Or I'll do a UW; Or I'll go aid in killing a PK'er - Or I'll go watch SpaceMonkeys or OrganizationXIII own the crap outa each other.

The one thing I've loved about this game is the fact that you can make a max char in 3 days if you seriously know what your doing/have epic pro's grinding with you

Doesn't seem like a story line means much to you but it means a lot to those of us that have actually played the game long enough to care.

90% of people don't care about storyline - yes there are people that do care; but I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but majority of people only do quests that are NEEDED, and even then; they read the guides to do it - not the story line.

Epic weapons look like oversized dayglo cheap knockoff weapons that look like they didn't take much time to make. Am I the only person who thinks this? Search back through the threads starting at when they came and you'll see a whole lot more people than me who thinks this. I'd put forward that 5 people for every 1 think epic weapons look a> like crap b> like they don't match the Rose story line c> aren't properly sized.

The people that think they do look sick - Don't feel the need to come on the forums and say hai; good job these new epic weapons are epic!...

However those that think it suck have more of a desire to make such feelings known.

Maybe tools like you are happy with this game however if you'll look at pretty much every single thread in the forums, there is NOBODY posting anything nice about the game. It's a collage of bugs, requests for service(since the tickets seem to be getting answered slower and slower even though we have less and less people playing), requests for new content. I can go on and on. There are no posts that say "waaaayyyy to go rose, you sure are addressing our needs for our hard earned money! CUDOS!"

Again; People that are satisfied; Continue to give gravity money; as their Item mall sales are up - Higher then ever, might I add. - They do not feel the need to come on these forums (witch are cluttered by h8er's and people that will attack you and insult you and -1' your posts if they do not agree with your statements) to come and say; Hai - Good job.

Unsure at what point you got the idea that I speak for anyone other than myself? I do know of a number of people who agree with a number of points(but not all) which is more than I can say for you who is pretty much getting universally hated in these forums by a number of people. Do you even know what a Forum Troll is? They troll for people, and harass them....well...sort of like YOU just did. Lol love someone who self pwns.

Coming from someone that insulted me with every quote they responded to. - I like to call what I do; "feeding the trolls"

Funny, my posts have me +2xx due to people agreeing with my posts and you're currently sitting at -150 (and dropping). Even without your automatic negative votes coming toward me for all my posts coming up(yes, I think you're totally that immature), I'll put my reputation against yours ANY day. I've been playing and flaming up these forums for 6 years. I've probably forgotten more about Rose than you know. I'll also put my LOVE for this game against yours any day... I've been to hell and back and YES it does give me the leeway to-_- and whine and try to inform potential people who might blow money on this game that maybe they might hold off to see if this little experiment is on the way to folding. I have NEVER seen so many fall off the server so quickly as they have in the last 4-5 months...even EVO/p2p were less of a drop off. That drop off certainly hasn't happened due to people being happy about seeing things like BumbleBee outfits in a game with a much different story line.

I've used the -1 button like 5 times. Since it came out....

I'd like you to know though - I have a much larger fanclub base then you do when it comes to reputation. People make it a habbit to log in daily to -1 all of my posts... I'm just that special :)

The one part on the original post that I posted that can be considered "flaming" I have removed - My appoligies PickUp.

Edited by CaNehDa, 13 July 2011 - 12:04 AM.

#117 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Since when is leveling a form of entertainment, even if the leveling is considered "fast" it's still a snail pace for me, and I consider it grinding - not fun.

For fun- I farm; I farm lots; Then I have stuff crafted for me - and sell set crafted goods - and watch my zullies rise - this for me; is fun.

Or I'll do a UW; Or I'll go aid in killing a PK'er - Or I'll go watch SpaceMonkeys or OrganizationXIII own the crap outa each other.

The one thing I've loved about this game is the fact that you can make a max char in 3 days if you seriously know what your doing/have epic pro's grinding with you

90% of people don't care about storyline - yes there are people that do care; but I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but majority of people only do quests that are NEEDED, and even then; they read the guides to do it - not the story line.

The people that think they do look sick - Don't feel the need to come on the forums and say hai; good job these new epic weapons are epic!...

However those that think it suck have more of a desire to make such feelings known.

Again; People that are satisfied; Continue to give gravity money; as their Item mall sales are up - Higher then ever, might I add. - They do not feel the need to come on these forums (witch are cluttered by h8er's and people that will attack you and insult you and -1' your posts if they do not agree with your statements) to come and say; Hai - Good job.

Coming from someone that insulted me with every quote they responded to. - I like to call what I do; "feeding the trolls"

I'd like you to know though - I have a much larger fanclub base then you do when it comes to reputation. People make it a habbit to log in daily to -1 all of my posts... I'm just that special :D

The one part on the original post that I posted that can be considered "flaming" I have removed - My appoligies PickUp.

I agree with what i have bold, i think that slowing the exp rates wont make people want to stay in rose, but will make people leave. If u make lvling slow the game wont get much people because everyone that starts out wants 2 be max lvl as fast as they can, lvling is soooooo boring that even when i first started out i played for a week b4 i quit for a month. Most people that come 2 rose if they choose a char like a knight or so wont lvl as fast as they would like to, so what would they do, quit.

#118 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:44 AM

I guess we can all agree that leveling is one boring part of every MMO. Afterall, I don't even know how it got mentioned in this thread as it is not an extremely big problem right now. If one wants to level slow, then he can do it, nobody stops him from slowing down his leveling speed.

In my opinion it would be pointless to slow the leveling speed now, because even with the lack of content for max level players, the life in ROSE still starts at level 200+, below that it's just mindless grind on monsters with literally nothing else to do. Instead, keep the leveling as it is for now, and add more activities that max level players can do.

Other than that. The max level in ROSE is simply way too high to slow it down. Keep in mind that we're sitting on 220 freaking levels. If the level cap was lower like 50, then it could be safely slowed down to take for like a month, because then there wouldn't be horrible level differences between different people and so they could team up for some grind. One reason why it's often hard to find paries while leveling is because of the level differences created by such high level cap.

If the leveling speed was to be slowed, then the devs would also have to create activities for each level range such as pvp and pve instances, but due to the extremely high cap it would take a lot longer to create them for each level range and therefore it would steal time from things like creating high level content. With a lower level cap that wouldn't be a problem, because there would be a lot less level ranges.

#119 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

Obviously there are a lot of problems with the game as this thread shows but out of all the them, the one that really has to drive you crazy is the way there are dead set in the way they want to develop it and to hell with everything else. I think they look at the games listed at WarpPortal page and instead of actually seeing games for people to enjoy, all they see are tools to make money. The only voice and face we may see or hear would be Zepps and usually he only does that when there are problems. Instead of dealing with the problems and bugs, they simply choose to ignore it. I am not here to promote other games and stuff but out of all the games I have played and currently playing, I have never seen so much gross neglect as I what happens on a daily basis with this game. Sure Blizzard and other games generate enough money to be able to actually pay for good help to fix things ingame but the key to that is they do listen to the players and they are willing to pay someone to fix their game to improve the public rating so they can continue to fill subscriptions. You have to spend money to make money and not sit around the office all day dreaming up more gay IM crap and ignoring the people who are willing to play this game and spend money with you is not the best way to keep their support. Fix the game, if the person you hired is not qualified, hire someone who is and send the old guy down flipping burgers at McDonalds.

#120 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:20 AM

Coz wot they posted reminded me of karate kid the new 1 with this song in it :/, makes no sense no black guy no matter how good he is can beat a asian kid up at karate :/

Racist :D

I need a new sig.... "Rose sucks...Play mechwarrior" with a supernova on the front of it...any takers?

My Rose routine usually goes farm for about 3 hours..log in an alt char, chill around Tg until pyro logs in, Get killed, go outside...and (depending on how many clannies are on) buff up, go back fight for a few more hours, then log out from sheer BOREDOM....

Edited by Sathanas, 13 July 2011 - 05:27 AM.

#121 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:51 AM

I'd like you to know though - I have a much larger fanclub base then you do when it comes to reputation. People make it a habbit to log in daily to -1 all of my posts... I'm just that special :)

@CaNehDa Please put down those Kippers. There will be no feeding, baiting, or whatever else of anybody in this thread. Pick Up has obviously took some time to make this thread. Its supposed to be a serious thread and a one where all opinions are welcome.
Its fine to disagree with someone, but to pull out a monster sized flame thrower on each other is just not on and wont be tolerated.
I have spent time this morning cleaning up some flames out of here.
@Coffee Back to the shed with you.
@Lady...why must you be so naughty?
@Pick Up if there is anymore shenanighans holler a Mod.

Now lets focus our brains on the topic at hand....No not Kippers :D = Problems with Rose!

#122 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Doesn't seem like a story line means much to you but it means a lot to those of us that have actually played the game long enough to care.

Epic weapons look like oversized dayglo cheap knockoff weapons that look like they didn't take much time to make. Am I the only person who thinks this? Search back through the threads starting at when they came and you'll see a whole lot more people than me who thinks this. I'd put forward that 5 people for every 1 think epic weapons look a> like crap b> like they don't match the Rose story line c> aren't properly sized.

+my entire +1 stockpile to you LadyPsyber.

I rarely do agree with your "fire", Lady. But even I have started to see things on your side in the past few months(note: MONTHS).

Many things are promised, even less are delivered. Refining fix(are we still failing @ 102% still)? Poison/HP Glitch(Uh, wasn't that promised last patch?), and thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Seriously Caneda, I love the ROSE Storyline. I went through many of the stupid and grueling quests in iROSE and coming back to F2P. Lucky Spin costumes, I can PASS as part of in-game, flowing with storyline equipment. Truckbot and Sportbot...yeah good luck explaining that one fitting with the story. That was a cheap knock-off of a movie that was premiering and they were riding on it's coat-tails to squeeze IM points.(Look at Jack Sparrow costume for another example, at least that one isn't a coat of advanced metal).

If they want to sell out like that, give me my Ninja Turtles, Garfield, Pokemon, and Doug costumes. Might as well go through the whole damn 90s and rip off every popular icon and "recreate it slightly". (PLEASE DON'T)

Epic weapons?! WHOLLY Cow, these things are retarded for some of them. Epic Boomer is fine and dandy. Epic Buster? That thing is retardedly huge for no reason. Look at the Mana Steam Rifle, that is slim and sexy. Epic Gun is bulky and unappealing. The only reason to use the Buster is for it's stats. If it wasn't for stats, I would've stuck with my inferior gun. I bought the first Rift Buster on Leonis and wielded it my first time. I kept that thing hidden from the community cause that thing was SOOOO retardedly big and ugly.

Some of these weapons are so big that they go through the floor...as you STAND. I can't even appreciate the looks of some of them cause they've defied gravity(haha pun) and broke the game by going through the damn floor.

Some of them are so plain, look at the actual tier 200 weapons vs the epic weapons. You can see the lack of hardwork and detail they put into designing these things.

I don't flame the Devs or the admins but sometimes they do need a wake-up call to the community. They've been slacking ever since Orlo 2 was released. They need a priority check by the community if this game needs to stay alive.

And CaNeDa, as a business major, I'll let you in on a secret about the "IM Revenue is up". You never tell your customers your sales are down.

#123 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

My Rose routine usually goes farm for about 3 hours..log in an alt char, chill around Tg until pyro logs in, Get killed, go outside...and (depending on how many clannies are on) buff up, go back fight for a few more hours, then log out from sheer BOREDOM....

I would like to ask you, what you would like to see improved? Whats going to shift that boredom?

#124 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:08 AM

I would like to ask you, what you would like to see improved? Whats going to shift that boredom?

Not to answer for him, Naughty.

But check out PickUp's Maintinence Thread and those "fake" patch notes. I would salviate and quit my job if those were done right, correctly, and implimented.

#125 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:14 AM

Not to answer for him, Naughty.

But check out PickUp's Maintinence Thread and those "fake" patch notes. I would salviate and quit my job if those were done right, correctly, and implimented.

Ha yea, gotta love those fake patch notes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users