As with UW it's about minimizing your death count and being there for your teammates and hopefully this update will make people think more about their gear and stats to help them maximize their points.
Do we really have to go through this again? Does this train of thought run through the community like gushing fields of nectar pouring forth as a thousand, thousand waterfalls from heavenly Ambrosia?
And so in your infinite wisdom, you suggest that the newbies should make you richer, because they really shouldn't be able to earn their own points through hard work (made even harder on account of using INT gear) and gear they can come across on their own from training in PvM. They really should just keep farming for chemicals and catalysts, selling those, and seeking out your shops selling Honor gear for their Clerics, because bonafide members of the community like you decided they have no place in the Game Arena at all.
"Minimizing your death count"? "Being there for your teammates"? And I suppose Clerics haven't earned an honorary spot in your Team as a "teammate"? Last I heard, the only time people crowd near a cleric is for a heal or a buff. Because people like you couldn't spend one millisecond to guard -- and I mean really fortify -- a position held by a cleric against a Stun Shot-spamming Battle Artisan, a Noiseless Vaccuum-spamming Knight, or a cloaked, avid Mystic Knifer.
Yes, they really shouldn't be afforded the option of being rewarded for their efforts, because:
- they happened to join a Crystal Defenders match with the only gear they have on them;
- saw you get ganged up on;
- ran toward your compromised position, away from the protection and watchful eyes of decent, accommodating teammates;
- they decided you deserve the best heal they have in their spell arsenal and cast it on your Cleric-discriminating character;
- they had the decency to afford the second heal on that character whilst being under attack him/herself;
- they put in a Purify for good measure, because he/she knows the last two strikes on him/herself can't be offset by their best heal because it's still on cooldown;
- they died and upon their respawn, took 10 more seconds off their time helping ganged up people like yourself buffing people who couldn't afford the keyboards with the letters P, L, E, A, and S but happen to have a single key that blurts out "BUFF";
- they took another 10 seconds in the respawn area, because you died, and now you're spamming that key of that four letter word that Clerics have so much adoration for;
- people getting ganged up on outside of the spawn area start asking questions like, "What happened to our clerics?" or "Where are our heals?" or spamming the single key that blurts out "HEAL";
But all in all, it's because newbie Clerics should really be the bad guy here. The community's fervor for Mr.-I'm-New-To-GA-Got-Heals is commensurate with the community's welcoming embrace of any upstart member of a Nationalist Socialist persuasion.
Of course, it wouldn't really matter to members like you that the strongest advocates against spawnkilling are Clerics. Because they're eevuhl