• 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

You didn't fix this yet. i sent a ticket a week ago o_o

Posted Image

look at the shoes, it's bugged

Edited by Sandrock, 01 May 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#102 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

they hate clerics soo much

How come so many jerks in Leo? The more the players doesn't seem the marrier, :P!

#103 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

How come so many jerks in Leo? The more the players doesn't seem the marrier, :P!

I believe quality isn't proportionate to quantity. Case in point: life. A single quality life isn't about living 1000 abysmal lives.

#104 irlalalo

irlalalo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Posted Image

Please explain how it is possible to have 9 players / 11 groups? Anyway, at least there's visual feedback instead of blind waits. Good.

#105 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

Please explain how it is possible to have 9 players / 11 groups? Anyway, at least there's visual feedback instead of blind waits. Good.

Some group members may be in the process of joining the queue, and some players may be in the process of being moved into an active game while the snapshot of the queue status was taken which can display some inconsistent numbers for a moment.

Edited by Genesis, 01 May 2012 - 07:05 PM.

#106 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

@Nelko

Whoa whoa WHOA, dude you're reading way too much into it. And bringing up ?????? into this... wow. That is some Rush Limbaugh level spin sir.

What I meant by minimizing your death count and being their for your teammates is LITERAL not figurative. If you die less then you'll be more available to heal your teammates. People should try to build their gear towards that goal. That's it. Capiche? I'm not saying that newbies should have it right off. I believe they should work toward that goal. If you have no desire to improve, then why are you in PVP? Also it's not just newbies, it's established players who have the money that still have this mentality. I've been in games where Int clerics on the defending side prioritize healing the crystal rather than going out and supporting their teammates because it's easier for them so these newbies aren't as all selfless as you think they are.

Please don't words into my mouth that aren't there or make assumptions when you don't know me personally. I'm a cleric. I know how hard it is. But you know what? I enjoy playing when things are harder because it actually feels like an accomplishment when I succeed. This game is so easy compared to what it was in 2008 that there is literally no other situation where it presents a challenge. If I fail, I only want to know how to get better and improve. I'm against spawn camping as much as you can get and I refuse to heal anybody who goes outside the range of buildings. And assuming that I make money off newbies? Really, did you have to resort to that? When I'm saying that I WANT clerics to get less points and I play a cleric? Calling people names isn't going to help and looking through the thesaurus for every sentence that you make doesn't make your message have more heft than it does (see what I did there?).

The question nobody at all has answered in this discussion is HOW they want their points to be distributed. The old model was too easy, this model was too hard, so be more specific. Give the devs something to chew on instead of attacking people with different points of view. As my suggestion I say to hell with that and nerf the attacking classes points so everybody will complain.

Edited by Zurn, 02 May 2012 - 04:21 PM.

#107 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

So.. Basically---You're encouraging me to form the op groups I've been avoiding doing because I thought it would be really unfair--Because there are some times I'll try to jump teams to play with a friend..not necessarily because I think the group sucks..and you're forcing me to play with people I may not want to play with--I see how this really enhances our game play.

You can just form a group with that friend(s).
About those you dont want to play it, thats kinda right but on the other hand, I do enjoy sometimes to play with different ppl which normally (without GA) we are "supposed" to be enemies. (Organization :P)

@Patch notes
Sounds good, ROSE is getting better. Still some important stuff to fix, but it goes in good direction. Thank you.

#108 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

I am generally optimistic... but I have to say "snore..."

Not impressed with anything... maybe if you said an update to pvm... that would have tripped a switch... but the limited info... I have to ask... why do I even play... and I might also add... I don't even have a single max level character like most of the players here... Starting to think it is time to uninstall the game yet again...

when will there be a good update for those who actually enjoy this game rather than an update for those that are max level and are wanting more??? Seems like most update lately are for the game arena...

yeah for that crap... lets get a real update that can apply to all players.. not just those that think they are cool cause they can actually be something behind a PC... lets get a real update here...

yes... I am a solo player playing a mmo... suck it...

You didn't fix this yet. i sent a ticket a week ago o_o

Posted Image

look at the shoes, it's bugged

Get a better fricken graphics card for christ's sake... stop complaining cause you cant get good graphics...

either that or update your graphics card drivers... looks fine to me on my antiquiated card... I still have good graphics...

Edited by TruPain, 01 May 2012 - 08:23 PM.

#109 Alecco

Alecco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

well i for 1 am on strike... i got feed up with people telling me to learn how to be a cleric....

#110 Cristal

Cristal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

Facebook 10k Likes Event

• As we get closer to reaching 10k likes on Facebook, we have a few events that will be going on.
  • Thanks for everyone who shared ROSE with their friends to help us unlock the "Thumbs Up! T-Shirt".
  • Players can obtain the T-Shirt by completing an event style quest from [Designer] Lisa in Junon Polis.
  • Quest Level Restriction: 100
  • No preview of the item will be given, you will have to find out in-game!
  • Only one shirt can be obtained per character
Item Mall Update
  • Added Ancient Headdress to the Item Mall 300 Pts

Ballroom Event
  • Ballroom Event will continue again this weekend (Friday through Monday)
  • Players no longer have to kill the Duke in order to continue with the quest, 5 Lacrima will allow you to obtain the Emblem of the True Hero.
  • Players now need to be level 75 or higher to obtain the Felice Party Wear.
  • Increased the number of Gate Crashers that spawn, and expanded their spawn range to prevent those nasty AOE spinners.
  • Players can now escalate the event by purchasing items, no longer do you have to only exchange Lacrima to escalate, but the purchase of Dance Scrolls or Outfits will also increase the rate for which Duke and the Gate Crashers spawn.
  • Felice will now give a holler when the Grand Duke spawns so players will no it's time to end his tyranny. We have also added a fail-safe for her to unlock the ballroom after a set amount of time in case the event "freezes" again.
Game Arena
  • Groups are no longer merged together visually until both teams are complete, this will prevent players from jumping out of a group to try and get in the other group if they are not happy with their team makeup.
  • Optimized the forming of groups to help balance the 2 groups for a match.
  • Increased the threshold for earning points by healing, this will increase the challenge for Clerics to earn points.
  • Increased the DEF and MDEF of the Sunset and Dusk Crystals.
Bug Fixes
  • When a match completes the game arena groups were not always disbanding, this has been improved upon.
  • Fixed a bug where when a player disconnects their spot on the team was not being held, players should be able to reconnect to the same match/team upon logging back in for most cases.
  • Removed some deprecated Union War code from [Akram Minister] Aldaric's dialog and Valor Ticket quests.
  • Equipment found in NPC Sell Shops had PvM Bonuses on them, this was removed as there is no intention for NPC Sold Equipment to carry any bonuses.
  • Corrected the Disassemble of the following items
  • Ice Spirit Backpack
  • Curious Backpack
  • Insane Shaman Backpack
  • Mammy Queen Backpack
*Development Notes*

Here are some of the things being worked on over the next month.
  • Friends List
    • This sadly has been delayed, we have new staff and training them has slowed us down the last few weeks.
    • We have also had to spend some time fixing some issues with the Game Arena that first week which delayed work on the Friends List as well.
    • ETA is 15th
  • Game Arena
    • We are doing some smaller tweaks and updates while working on migrating the Cave of Ulverick over during this month.
    • We will also be working to update and migrate the Oblivion Rooms over to the Game Arena as well (ETA isn't set)
  • Stat/Skill Balance & Update
    • The goal is to be testing the last half of the month and update when its ready.
  • New Project
    • We have a new project we are working on, something new for ROSE.
    • With our hiring complete we are working towards an update Mid-Late June to expand the ROSE story!
    • I will try and get some sneak peaks out during the month if I can get my hands on them.

Is there any plan do review the drop rate? Current state of drop rate is really !@#$% up.
I believe before your new project is up mostly part of the community is already gone.

#111 enzomilano

enzomilano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

is there a limit on the number of clerics per group? i've experienced being the only cleric in the group countless of times and that sucks! every body was like "HEAL!" "BUFFFFFSSS!!" it's stressing me out

#112 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

CM Calanor, there was an error on the last patch. Some people can't log in game and we need a emergency maint. The client has some kinda error thingy that prevent us from patching in rose. Help us pls sir.

Edited by llullTAKSIAPO, 01 May 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#113 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

I am generally optimistic... but I have to say "snore..."

Not impressed with anything... maybe if you said an update to pvm... that would have tripped a switch... but the limited info... I have to ask... why do I even play... and I might also add... I don't even have a single max level character like most of the players here... Starting to think it is time to uninstall the game yet again...

when will there be a good update for those who actually enjoy this game rather than an update for those that are max level and are wanting more??? Seems like most update lately are for the game arena...

yeah for that crap... lets get a real update that can apply to all players.. not just those that think they are cool cause they can actually be something behind a PC... lets get a real update here...

yes... I am a solo player playing a mmo... suck it...

Get a better fricken graphics card for christ's sake... stop complaining cause you cant get good graphics...

either that or update your graphics card drivers... looks fine to me on my antiquiated card... I still have good graphics...

lmao. no, the shoes is the probem dude. i compared it to my other friend's shoe which is fine. something's wrong with this specific shoe o_o

#114 GlennFroggy

GlennFroggy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationAvatar by: Bora
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

Us cleric gotta stop crying to much. Look at the knight class, they don't earn points at all and I don't see them complain that much. Cleric still top the points list rather often and is on par with champ and arti in the points department.
The only class that deserve to cry about anything is the knight class, they don't earn points for tanking and drawing enemy and holding the front line. They really need a boost in point.

#115 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

and, Im currently im using these specs when i screenshot it:

Processor : Intel Core i7-2640M (2,8 GHZ) with turbo boost up (3,5 GHZ)
•Operating System : Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits (English version)
Memory : 4GB DDR3 SDRam/ 500GB HDD, DVD RW/+R/DL/Ram Drive, Amd Radeon HD6630 1GB

therefore the problem is the shoe

THUS, i should complain! o_o

Edited by Sandrock, 01 May 2012 - 10:24 PM.

#116 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Us cleric gotta stop crying to much. Look at the knight class, they don't earn points at all and I don't see them complain that much. Cleric still top the points list rather often and is on par with champ and arti in the points department.
The only class that deserve to cry about anything is the knight class, they don't earn points for tanking and drawing enemy and holding the front line. They really need a boost in point.

Ya!!!! i was crying for points the last time!I was like yelling Cm Calanor to increase the earned pts for Knights. Coz we do the major task in arena for tanking a bunch of creeps. :heh:

#117 FistukZ

FistukZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hi,

Is there any way to download and install it menually? My Auto patcher got some error (for the first time).

#118 YJunn

YJunn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

can't wait for the new updates

#119 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

This is nothing to do with graphic card.. Try wear king set boot together with other costume. You will see a floating ghost in front of you.

#120 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

8) No.

Why not? (UW)

#121 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

is there a limit on the number of clerics per group? i've experienced being the only cleric in the group countless of times and that sucks! every body was like "HEAL!" "BUFFFFFSSS!!" it's stressing me out

This happened sometimes, so I never expect for cleric heal. I just wish that I could have a complete buff then I'm happy with it.

Next time if you are the only cleric and they still pushing on you. Just say bye bye and log out. Then only they learn to appreciate and respect other.

#122 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Nice update, great to hear that the new things will be coming soon, 3rd class? 220 gears? 5th planet? Open up level to 250?

Keep on dreaming. Orlo Part 3 still has to come out mate.

#123 ChupaChupsJr

ChupaChupsJr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

CM Calanor, there was an error on the last patch. Some people can't log in game and we need a emergency maint. The client has some kinda error thingy that prevent us from patching in rose. Help us pls sir.

me either, even check all doesnt work,if defrag i can enter the game on patch 404 only.

i tried to reinstall but got same prob

Edited by ChupaChupsJr, 02 May 2012 - 12:20 AM.

#124 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Keep on dreaming. Orlo Part 3 still has to come out mate.

Oh I see, like that, there got nothing much to do again, unless to do some collections here and there, or storming the junon in my own office's PC, hopefully got much better IM costumes coming up, or better game play coming, by the way, a raider is really annoying, since the day he couldn't win me in dod when he tried to PK those lowbies there and now he is trying to find every excuses to PK others, hopefully he can have some life outside the game!

#125 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:42 AM

@Nelko

Whoa whoa WHOA, dude you're reading way too much into it. And bringing up N A zis into this... wow. That is some Rush Limbaugh level spin sir.

Talk about going on the defensive...

EDIT:

The quotes I place are simply all that I read. Basically, reading too much into "it" isn't my style. A singular argumentative point in any dissertation is often declared at the beginning, and I trust that the writer kept to the main idea.

Now I just happened to read past the end of this quote, following the sudden outburst when combining a keyboard and a fuzzy comprehension. Let's put things into perspective.

Please don't words into my mouth that aren't there or make assumptions when you don't know me personally...

I believe it's called enumerating axioms. People, of course, would call it "putting words in my mouth," since they weren't prefaced with, "Let's take one perspective into light."

The "assumptions" as you call them are singular checkpoints in reasoning. Enumerate the axioms so that you can develop a flow of thought toward the goal of resolving a specific problem.
  • What would happen if I were a new player, and I was faced with this new dilemma?
  • Where can I find this "gear" that this person speaks of?
  • How can I obtain it?
  • What are my current means of obtaining it?
  • What would happen if I tried to obtain it through my own means and not what has been predetermined for me?
  • What can happen if I take this path and not the one laid out for me?
It is true, however, that they are theoretical in idea, but they are reasonable theories. Axioms are and have recently been simply an outline of how people (and in a few cases, AI) reasons and cannot be held absolute in the system they are tested in.

I believe they use such methods in the TOWS matrix.

The emphasis on new players is significant, because I do take the time to invite people into the game. It gets hard in most cases, as I am no veteran player, and veteran players have had the tendency to alienate the people I successfully invite.

However, dealing with your case in point -- that I should not make such reasonable judgements simply because I do not know you -- is simply remarkable. Publishing opinions on the Internet while expecting everyone to know who you are and base their replies on what they know about you is any writer's dream. It hardly happens, but it is still possible.

...then why are you in PVP?

I am not. My character has not been in any match of Crystal Defenders since it was released. I have been a great fan of PvM, and like the minority in this community, I await step 2 of ROSE Online's great content plan.

Calling people names isn't going to help...

Please do point out where a name was called. I admit, you were placed in the limelight in most cases, but I don't believe I've ever called you out.

Name calling, as it were, is a direct violation of the code of conduct for this particular community.

...and looking through the thesaurus for every sentence that you make doesn't make your message have more heft than it does (see what I did there?).

I, sir, do not need to look into a thesaurus. A writer constantly comes across words used by people of varying levels of vocabulary. Editors have the ability to instill the drive in you to do so; whether you like it or not. Creative writers learn to use them in ways that would be considered colorful, limited only by comprehension and imagination.

Now with practice, it comes naturally.

And bringing up N A zis into this...

I believe it's called a simile -- a distasteful, technically incorrect usage, albeit. It is quite possibly a knee-jerk reaction to having heard the stories from a Cleric friend who has participated in CD multiple times and the air of hostility against Clerics who do make valid argumentative points.

Articles and rumors are spun. And so are news stories. If using similes is called spinning, then I believe I've missed a frightfully long-term opportunity in the marketing department.

Edited by Nelko, 02 May 2012 - 02:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users