May 8 Maintenance - Page 9 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 8 Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#201 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

[mod]It has to be the slotted or unslotted version of the normal version of the headgear you want to turn into a costume. As of right now, it has to be one of the four offered in the box. We'll be adding to this list as time goes by if it is successful.[/mod]

Hmm... how does this mix with the USRC '11 art/video prizes that never happened? I remember Spikey was one of the popular choices as a prize but now it's just another costume headgear, and the others possibly in the near future too.

#202 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

That's one of the things I was working on, to reserve one or more of the recent costume convertable items we have recently found for people who submit art and quests to us. Since it's becoming an like quagmire to request items directly from HQ...

#203 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

if we are having more and more costumes available can we start having them be tradeable... my inventory is rabidly filling up with old costumes...

#204 Gunkar

Gunkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationLes Écureuils
  • Server:Ygg, Valk, CLASSIC

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

I check on irowiki but couldn't find kunlun map area or anything... am I playing the same game? where they should be? how to get there?

#205 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

kunlun=gonryun

#206 Gunkar

Gunkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationLes Écureuils

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

kunlun=gonryun

... erhm...

and gonryun=?

in fact that doesn't give me any clue to how to go there... :/

#207 EarthLight

EarthLight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

... erhm...

and gonryun=?

in fact that doesn't give me any clue to how to go there... :/

Like most of the new regions from that era, you can get there from the ports in Alberta. I believe it's an NPC in a blue hat, though I could be remembering it incorrectly. In any case, it's easy to find.

#208 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

NOOO i cant make tiger footskins anymore !!!! why have u done this to me !!!! i like to make boys cap for my friends T_T

#209 scrunch3y

scrunch3y

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

Gonryun is the old name for Kunlun. You get to Kunlun by going to the Alberta ports (Like where the Amatsu/Dewata/Brasilis/Louyang/Every other neglected town NPCs are) There should be a Kunlun envoy to warp you to where the field map is. The entrance to Kunlun is a big shiny warp in the middle of that map.

#210 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

All expanded cities, you get there from Alberta port. 10,000 zeny on non-vip account, 1,000 zeny with VIP account.

#211 Gunkar

Gunkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationLes Écureuils

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

-_-

i'm so lame, I said irowiki but were on database in fact.. found all of this on irowiki actually sorry for bottering... but hey thanks a lot ^ ^

#212 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

You forgot Hermit Plant in the spotlight.

#213 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

I guess you still aren't taking into consideration adding a slot to the Morrigane Set :hmm:

Or what do you need more people besides me asking for this to be done?

I believe Heim/Oda and many others said that morrigane set was good but not meant to last into the 3rd job class (100+) area. If you forgot, look back at the previous thread you made about this.

Wow such hate on rangers, Just think i played ranger when fire trap was the skill to use NO one wanted to party me so i was made to solo now that i get AS buff everyone hates and says make it harder for rangers so they cant solo. Never heard any moans about how RK's and Gens wouls destroy scrabs when they were high spawn and in the ti's.

Hate is on rangers not so much because they have an OP aoe but more so because they use that OP aoe to ks everyone in the turn in maps (or even on regular field maps). I can't tell you how many times I've mobbed in TIs only to have a ranger come on screen, Arrow storm, wing away.

#214 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

So... instead of putting out examples of KSers being banned, we should instead nerf their skills?

Arrow Storm is far from overpowered. Any skill can be used for KSing. And unless they're stalking you (in which case you can get screenshots easy), it's likely accidental. I've accidentally KSed people on my Warlock (post-Balance) and apologized, but sometimes people will just rage even if it's a small mob and only once.

#215 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Except Rangers who purposely KS can always say they are sorry and then get away with it. It's hard to prove something like that. And if you're in a closed area like Nogg, you can't go banning every Ranger left and right because you WILL end up banning people that legitmitely accidently KS'ed.

#216 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

So the solution in that case is to nerf the skill? How does that solve bad behavior?

#217 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Except Rangers who purposely KS can always say they are sorry and then get away with it. It's hard to prove something like that. And if you're in a closed area like Nogg, you can't go banning every Ranger left and right because you WILL end up banning people that legitmitely accidently KS'ed.

I wish all ranger that KS accidentally or intentionlly actually apologized. =\ Instead, they think that's their mob even though they were camo-ing but stuffs hit my tanker.

#218 Nixnayru

Nixnayru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

I'm doing broken sword/chief's quest, but I accidentaly misclicked and instead of offering help and only wished good luck, and the whole quest got blocked. Can I get it resetted or is it over for my char?

#219 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Small feedback on Kunlun: decide between Kunlun and Gonryun, and please systematically use the same name everywhere. Currently the dungeon is using Gonryun, haven't checked other places yet. But mapnames, quests, and everything should be consistent in this.

#220 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

We are preparing for a fairly significant update soon, due to NDA I can't release information yet, but you will be surprised, and some a bit confused on why it didn't show on Sakray, but this update has taken a fair amount of our time lately.

This update will be the record option, right? Will be an option to record like a camera.

If someone understand portuguese, here is the link:

http://levelupgames....-gravacao.lhtml

#221 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

Additional Headgears that can become costumes... Halo (to go with all the arcangel wings), sakkat, ygg crown...

#222 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

This update will be the record option, right? Will be an option to record like a camera.

If someone understand portuguese, here is the link:

http://levelupgames....-gravacao.lhtml

If you check Sakray patch, they are already "testing" the record function... but I don't know if it was implemented or not, because I can't open sakray to see.

#223 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

the update is something they said isnt being seen on sakray... unless i read that wrong...

#224 komseki

komseki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationYour Closet :0

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

I'm doing broken sword/chief's quest, but I accidentaly misclicked and instead of offering help and only wished good luck, and the whole quest got blocked. Can I get it resetted or is it over for my char?

You can probably send in a ticket explaining what you did and get it reset. c:

#225 Nixnayru

Nixnayru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

Thanks komseki n.n

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users