Memorial Weekend+May 22nd Maint. Thread - Page 4 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Memorial Weekend+May 22nd Maint. Thread

• Please log in to reply
394 replies to this topic

#76 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Change
- Glorious Flamberge and Glorious Damascus will have their demi human bonus damage % increased to be more in line with the other KVM gears.

Ouch!

Well, at least dual dagger/sword GXs will have something to wear to Cross Impact now. But more damage numbers are always bad. That's why my opinion would be making all slaughters have the same effect as the current one for dagger/sword.

... And to think KVM dagger is the best weapon a wanderer can use from the KVM set.

Not to say I'm afraid of ninja expansion now. +12 KVM dagger + quad boned gauche = GoH's new cousin

Edited by asayuu, 22 May 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#77 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Whaaaat? Hybrid build GXes will have to get 3 or 4 KVM weapons then? OUCH!!! LOL

#78 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Change
- Glorious Flamberge and Glorious Damascus will have their demi human bonus damage % increased to be more in line with the other KVM gears.

I put the formula here, it seems that you guys forgot. No need to invent a new formula:

[Slaughter] Lv 1: Increases the physical damage bonus granted by the weapon by (Upgrade - 4) ^ 2.

Glorious Flambergue.
Slaughter Lvl 1 bonus
Add damage demihuman = 75 + (upgrade - 4) ^ 2 %
Refine level capped at +14

#79 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

To: Bug Reports
Subject: Costume hat no longer listing EXP bonus

The Aloras costume hat I purchased no longer lists an exp bonus.

Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team,

We apologize if the issue has caused you any inconvenience, though for now please be informed that the issue is under investigation and processing.
If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!
[name withheld]
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

My ticket has now been closed as well. Tonight at 11PM exactly I got an email saying so...
Do I have the right to complain now, I think so.
I don't like buying things that do not do what they say they will. It's false advertising. In the future this tells me, that if I'm sold broken junk from the Kafra shop, I cannot return it.

That's a completely separate issue from the Spirit pieces dropping... But it's being fixed, isn't it? That's what I see in the patch notes, so not sure why you are complaining. @@

#80 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

I've gotten no report of it...

perhaps if you paid attention to the forums a little more.

there has been a whole catalog of things that were broken over the last week, and then the GMs avoided the forums for all that time.

#81 fong

fong

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationBehind The Jail
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Perfect example of why people need to send in tickets about bugs instead of just complaining on the forums.

so,forum is useless?? just dont make a FORUM then,suck noob Forum maker z.Z

#82 mackey

mackey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

That's a completely separate issue from the Spirit pieces dropping... But it's being fixed, isn't it? That's what I see in the patch notes, so not sure why you are complaining. @@

In the future I have to be careful of what I purchase from the Kafra shop. Will it do what it says it will? So its fixed in the patch, that's great. You know what would be better? If it did what it said it will do when you bought it.

#83 eerie

eerie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
  • Server:RIP: Valkyrie

May I suggest:

July 19

Due to the EXP event, all those quests have received a x2 modifier to their rewards.
NPC Location Minimum Level Maximum Level Monster Amount Base EXP Reward (Kills) Job EXP Reward (Kills) Gramps Eden Group HQ 70 95 Zipper Bear 400 783,000 (VIP)
522,000 (Non-VIP) 880,200 (VIP)
568,800 (Non-VIP) Gramps Eden Group HQ 70 95 Enchanted Peach Tree 400 899,400 (VIP)
599,600 (Non-VIP) 1,034,400 (VIP)
689,600 (Non-VIP) Gramps Eden Group HQ 105 120 Succubus 400 2,354,400 (VIP)
1,569,600 (Non-VIP) 2,093,400 (VIP)
1,395,600 (Non-VIP) Gramps Eden Group HQ 105 120 Incubus 400 2,356,800 (VIP)
1,571,200 (Non-VIP) 2,187,600 (VIP)
1,458,400 (Non-VIP) Gramps Eden Group HQ 125 140 Uni-horn Scaraba 400 3,132,000 (VIP)
2,088,000 (Non-VIP) 2,406,600 (VIP)
1,604,400 (Non-VIP) Gramps Eden Group HQ 125 140 Horn Scaraba 400 3,468,000 (VIP)
2,312,000 (Non-VIP) 2,729,400 (VIP)
1,819,600 (Non-VIP)

Recycling some of the older TI's?

At least for a few of the future TI's?

There were a few good ones, I'm sure.

#84 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

for real ralis?.....how can you even ask that question?!?!?!?!?! and so what if it is being fixed, it should have been done right the first time.....between things like this and you gm's/cm's not giving a crap about your customer base is what is going to kill this game

#85 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

Aww, ralis makes a valid point and then gets pooped on.

While I do agree that sending tickets in should have been done, the amount of attention it gathered on the forums should have been enough for this instance. And indeed it has since Oda was aware of it. I guess Heim was too busy playing diablo 3 this week? :heh:

#86 Ashore

Ashore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

that's werid , there's a massive error in bio3 ti experience, (lots of customer complaints) but when soemone mention quest bug, there's a super fast gm post and is really in a hurry to fix.

Edited by Ashore, 22 May 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#87 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

1 - Put all kvm weapons with linear progression formula: Slaughter Lvl 1 bonus
Add damage demihuman = ((Refinelvl - 5)*5) %

or

2 - Glorious Flamberge using exponencial progression formula: Slaughter Lvl 1 bonus

I prefer the first option

Edited by SirDouglas, 22 May 2012 - 08:35 PM.

#88 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

Perfect example of why people need to send in tickets about bugs instead of just complaining on the forums.

The ticket system is a lottery. You get Joy or Martin, then you're SOL when it comes trying to report any issue or bug.

You sort of hope, that if an issue is made public on the forums, eventually someone in the know will/might/spin the wheel of fortune and respond to it. Not this week though (and been getting worse for the last 6 months to be honest)

Edited by lainee, 22 May 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#89 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

1 - put all kvm weapons with linear progression formula: Slaughter Lvl 1 bonus
Add damage demihuman = ((Refinelvl - 5)*5) %

or

2 - Glorious Flamberge and Glorious Damascus using exponencial progression formula: Slaughter Lvl 1 bonus

I prefer the first option

apperently u dont seem to get the picture that equipping 2 of those weapons bugs the strenght of those weapons thats why those 2 are nerfed for a reason

#90 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Still, I don't see any GX 1 shotting me with Soul Destroyer like what Eremes Guile (he's also just a freaking Sinx too!!!) in Bio3 can do, so it's still UNDERPOWERED in my opinion.

#91 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

I think we'd all love for things to work the first time, but that's not really how the world works. Things are being worked on and fixed, so keep your pants on.

#92 Ashore

Ashore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

AM I reading the patch notes right?.......did the costume hat not work this week for exp? and so it's getting a boost?

#93 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

apperently u dont seem to get the picture that equipping 2 of those weapons bugs the strenght of those weapons thats why those 2 are nerfed for a reason

This bug is fixed in kRO since 04/07/2010

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=48515

If they did not get this update I do not know,but I want my sword with the proper effect.

Edited by SirDouglas, 22 May 2012 - 08:44 PM.

#94 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

AM I reading the patch notes right?.......did the costume hat not work this week for exp? and so it's getting a boost?

Yes.

#95 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

Still, I don't see any GX 1 shotting me with Soul Destroyer like what Eremes Guile (he's also just a freaking Sinx too!!!) in Bio3 can do, so it's still UNDERPOWERED in my opinion.

With the current nerf on Glorious Flamberge & an Ice Pick a fellow Guild Member of mine was able to inflict 70,000 damage (-60% Demi-Human Reduction) in PVP with Cross Impact. Now imagine that damage with Glorious Flamberge & Glorious Gladius after they are re-buffed :D!

#96 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

This bug is fixed in kRO since 04/07/2010

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=48515

If they do not know or did not want to get this update is not my problem.I want the sword with right effect.

Its not a BUG, next time you repost this you are getting marked as a Spammer. You are requesting a feature request, one that is actually already in the patch notes, so you are just stirring up gripes when you already got what you are requesting.

#97 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

I think we'd all love for things to work the first time, but that's not really how the world works. Things are being worked on and fixed, so keep your pants on.

i don't know what your work ethic is, but i was raised that you did it right the first time, or you didn't do it at all.......omg, damn near every answer from you gm's/cm's confirms that you truly don't care about your customer base

#98 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

With the current nerf on Glorious Flamberge & an Ice Pick a fellow Guild Member of mine was able to inflict 70,000 damage (-60% Demi-Human Reduction) in PVP with Cross Impact. Now imagine that damage with Glorious Flamberge & Glorious Gladius after they are re-buffed :D!

So? If a Sura can do 3x of that and it's longer range, it's still underpowered in my opinion.

#99 mackey

mackey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

i don't know what your work ethic is, but i was raised that you did it right the first time, or you didn't do it at all.......omg, damn near every answer from you gm's/cm's confirms that you truly don't care about your customer base

I second this fully. This isnt zeny we're talking about.

#100 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

New policy we will specifically NOT do anything about reports on the forums..
Forums are for events, notification and you talking to each other. Not for any sort of reporting.

Yes the above would be stupid.. but the forums are NOT a direct line to the fix it place, it has to be entered into our testing queue which is only via Tickets. Yes occasionally we may notice something on the forums but is the lowest place on my and the fix it teams priority list for good reason. I hate when people post exploits on the forums we used to ban people for posting exploits and I didn't like the draconian methods I must admit it kept things more peaceful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users