AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 17 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#401 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Latest RC:

http://www.drazzy.co...0 Final RC3.zip

* When superpassive=1, commanding homun to use a skill on a monster will no longer cause the homun to begin attacking that monster with normal attacks or other skills.
* Corrected issue with new skill tactics not being handled while chasing
* Corrected issue with AoEFixedLevel not being honored while chasing
* Corrected issue with UseHomunSSkillAttack and UseHomunSSkillChase not being honored in all cases.
* Tightened code involved in skill failure detection to hopefully do a better job of dealing with the inconsistent responses of the server and/or API.
* Corrected issue with incorrect prioritization during opportunistic target changing.
* Fixed issue where error could appear when SuperPassive=1
* Added LogEnable options to H_Extra/M_Extra.

* Corrected issue with UseEiraSilentBreeze and EiraSilentBreezeLevel.

It's amazing how approaching the release brings out so many new issues.

Note that upgrading to the new version requires you to replace defaults.lua, in addition to AI_main and AzzyUtil

#402 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

I was messing with Use Eira Overed Boost and I set it to Idle_Low and then later changed it to Never. However, this change didn't actually happen, it was still on Idle_Low. I had to change it in H_Config and set it to 0 to get it to permanently go through.

#403 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

I was messing with Use Eira Overed Boost and I set it to Idle_Low and then later changed it to Never. However, this change didn't actually happen, it was still on Idle_Low. I had to change it in H_Config and set it to 0 to get it to permanently go through.

This issue reproduces with ALL homun S autobuff settings.

If they're set to a negative value, it's not saving over it. But it works with UseOffensiveBuff and UseDefensiveBuff

Fixed, got a regex wrong, and copy-pasted it everywhere.

http://www.drazzy.co...0 Final RC4.zip

Why didn't anyone notice that like, 10 months ago when I wrote that bug?

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 April 2013 - 09:49 AM.

#404 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

Well at least it's fixed now e__e

#405 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

No. IdleWalk makes it walk in patterns around you when it's at full SP and has nothing else to do.

My AI will always return to it's owner's side (within FollowStayBack cells of the owner) after its' done killing unless you're using StickyMove (see documentation).

I see, okay, thanks a lot!

#406 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

This issue reproduces with ALL homun S autobuff settings.

If they're set to a negative value, it's not saving over it. But it works with UseOffensiveBuff and UseDefensiveBuff

Fixed, got a regex wrong, and copy-pasted it everywhere.

http://www.drazzy.co...Final%20RC4.zip

Why didn't anyone notice that like, 10 months ago when I wrote that bug?

I tried to turn off auto Over Boost a bit and now it gets stuck on Chase -1 lol.

#407 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

I cannot reproduce that issue using the config program from RC4 - are you using the new config program? (yes, it's the same exact same size as the one in RC3 - it's not the same though - fixing the regexes didn't change the size of the compiled program)

Edited by DrAzzy, 18 April 2013 - 05:50 AM.

#408 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

New GUI build - this fixes another thing that wasn't saving right, and also runs as admin now (just like RO does), so it should no longer have issues saving settings when RO is installed in program files.

http://www.drazzy.co...0 Final RC5.zip

I hope this isn';t going to fail on systems with UAC enabled (I don't have any to test on).

#409 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm 99% sure I did. I set Use Eira Overed Boost to Never -> Chase -> Idle and then I closed and reopened it and now it's stuck on Chase. I'll download the newest build though.

Edit: Okay with the latest version it stopped!

Edited by Sapphic, 19 April 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#410 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Does Auto Mob Mode -> Aggressive work for you? It worked in older builds, but with the latest I notice my Eira trying to Xeno Slasher groups of only Zenorcs :x

Oh and auto mob count is stuck on 2 in the exe even if the config is on 4.

Edited by Sapphic, 19 April 2013 - 10:24 PM.

#411 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

RC 5 should have fixed the issue with AutoMobCount in the GUI (it was missing both load and save code for AutoMobCount), I'll doublecheck that now.

I haven't modified AutoMobMode behavior; Can you test if turning off UseHomunSSkillChase makes it stop using AoE's on non-aggressive monsters? If it does, the bug probably snuck in with these...

* Corrected issue with new skill tactics not being handled while chasing
* Corrected issue with AoEFixedLevel not being honored while chasing
* Corrected issue with UseHomunSSkillAttack and UseHomunSSkillChase not being honored in all cases.

#412 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

I turned it off, but it was still counting zenorcs as part of the 4 requirement I had it set to. Also it likes to xeno slasher solo Orc Archers, not sure why.

Actually I'm not sure auto mob count is working either, sometimes she will xeno slasher like 2 skels.

Edit: I also set Orc Archer in tactics to only use non homu-s skills, but it still insists on xeno slashing solo archers.

Edited by Sapphic, 21 April 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#413 Avarier

Avarier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Locationtexas
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

i'm using this for the first time. what i really want is for my vani to auto-cast caprice when fighting. will this program allow it to do that or will i need to change anything?

#414 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Having a merc out with the newest build keeps erroring me:

Posted Image

#415 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

will this program allow it to do that or will i need to change anything?

Yes, assuming you've installed it correctly.

Please consult the documentation for installation instructions.

#416 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

Having a merc out with the newest build keeps erroring me:

Posted Image

Goddamnit, I forgot that GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,id) returns nil when called by merc, instead of a "safe" value (as you can see, you can't concatenate nil in lua), so the new logging function was choking. I'll have a new build tonight with a fix for this, as well as at least some of the issues with anti-mob functionality you reported above.

I've reproduced the issue with AutoMobCount with latest GUI. It looks like it's now saving correctly, but still not loading.

In the meantime, you can simply remove line 3103 from AI_main.lua.
If you don't have a civilized text editor* that shows line numbers, you can search for logappend("AAI_ACTORS","Actor "..v.." type "..GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,v).." at "..x..","..y)
Delete that line, or comment it out by putting -- (two dashes, with no space between them) at the start of the line.

Note that under default tactics, Orc Archers count as 2 monsters for AutoMobCount and such (see TACT_WEIGHT).

Just found and fixed an issue with sniping disregarding some skillclass tactics, and an issue with UseHomunSSkillChase/Attack not effecting use of anti-mob skills, and an issue wherein AutoMobMode=0 would not disable automatic use of anti-mob skills.

Still not sure why it's counting non-aggros though. I'll have to do some testing tonight on that.

i'm using this for the first time. what i really want is for my vani to auto-cast caprice when fighting. will this program allow it to do that or will i need to change anything?

Yes, default settings will use caprice on a vani.

*Really, if you don't have one, you should get one - notepad sucks - but I'm not here to evangelize Notepad++/Sublime Text 2.

Edited by DrAzzy, 24 April 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#417 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Ooh okay I deleted the line! Can't wait for the anti mob fixes. Yeah I had somehow put my aut mob count back to 2 so I put it back up to 4 and thank god it stopped doing xeno to orc archers. Everytime I open my AI to adjust it goes back down to 2 lmao. Had no idea they counted as 2!

Edited by Sapphic, 24 April 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#418 Avarier

Avarier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

ok so i have this ai and it seems fine.. except in ant hell, my vani will autoattack every egg in sight, but he keeps ignoring everything that isn't an egg. i have to command him to attack ants. can i fix this?

#419 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

ok so i have this ai and it seems fine.. except in ant hell, my vani will autoattack every egg in sight, but he keeps ignoring everything that isn't an egg. i have to command him to attack ants. can i fix this?

On the tactics tab, go to each of the ant entries, and set it to attack instead of react.

The default tactics are meant to be "safe" for a player of a low level homun to AFK in ant hell with (without homun dying trying to kill ants)

#420 Avarier

Avarier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

ah! that's awesome. it works. this program makes much more sense now! thank you!

#421 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

I cannot reproduce the reported issues with mob mode. It may have been fixed by the other changes I mentioned above.

#422 Castello

Castello

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

Dear Azzy

is there any way to make the auto overboost be re-casted before it actually ends? let's say, 5-10 seconds before it ends?
or does the AI have no way to know when the buff is actually active?
it seem whenever it gets interrupted it only re-casts after 90 secs ._. (and that usually means death when I afk in higher level maps)

#423 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

I've been noticing that my interrupted cast detection doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to. I'm going to look into this, because it effects painkiller too, and it nearly killed me today in malangdo.

There's no builtin way to detect whether a skill has failed to cast, and there's no way to know if a buff effect is up other than based on the duration. The game also does not behave consistently in this situation.

I think it's the fix for the painkiller loop that dean was experiencing that broke it.

What version are you running? Dev 17, or the RC5 that I posted above?

Also, was homun SP full when it failed to detect broken cast? (one of the ways we detect successful skill casts is by watching SP - but if SP is full, it will often regen the SP back to full while doing the cast animation (during which time AI() isn't called), so we can't use that to see if the skill was cast)

Edited by DrAzzy, 25 April 2013 - 12:04 AM.

#424 Castello

Castello

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

yeah, I'm using the newest version
It had around half sp left, but it seems to fail regardless of SP as long as it's interrupted.

#425 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

Under RC5, can you do the following?

Delete AAI_SKILLFAIL.log in your RO folder (if present).

Open AzzyAI config tool, for homunculus extra options, change:

--LogEnable["AAI_SKILLFAIL"]=1

to

LogEnable["AAI_SKILLFAIL"]=1

Then reproduce the problem, and post the AAI_SKILLFAIL.log file that will be created in your RO folder

Edited by DrAzzy, 25 April 2013 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users