[List] Quality of Life improvements. - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[List] Quality of Life improvements.

149 replies to this topic

#1 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

Hello WarpPortal, and Ragnarok Community!

I've played Ragnarok for the past 2 weeks, and I've written down some things about the game that I would like to see improved. Some are outright bugs in the game, some are just quality of life-improvements.

I will update the list the more I find on my way through the Ragnarok 2 world.
Please, if you have any suggestions or corrections, let me know :]

Thank you for your time.

Page 4 & 5 contains some user submitted lists, be sure to check them out.

Chat

1.1 Please create a function to allow the chat to always be backlit/shown (Like it is when you're typing in it). In certain areas of the game, it can be hard to read certain chats(colors).

1.2 Customize the chat font, color and font-size.

1.3 Be able to add my own chat-tabs (which are customized with channels).

1.4 Please allow us to write messages in the chat longer than silly 78 characters. When I try to explain a game function, or alike to a new player, and constantly have to send half-finished messages.. It's just annoying.

1.5 Sometimes, or with specific items only maybe? - Anyway, you're not able to click/mouseover all the ItemLinks in the chat.

1.6 Remember the chat settings! - Every time I start up my game, the chat is reset to default, meaning the size. I have to drag it out, and make it taller again. (also, the place where you need to place your cursor to drag the chatwindow, is way too small/off)

1.7 [BUG] When underwater, and entering chat mode (press ENTER), every time you press (SPACE) while writing, your character attempt to swim up/jump.

1.8 Make me able to drag the different tabs out & around. Currently they are all locked together in a single chat.

Combat

2.1 As a melee character, it's very annoying to use a melee ability to engage your target. Most of the time you end up standing INSIDE the mob, or even on the other side, facing the wrong way. Please make the range 1.5 meters or something when you use activate an ability and your character starts running at the mob, so you will end up in front of it, instead of being inside it, or on the other side, forcing you to turn

2.2 Fighting Horong in Payon Forest - Sometimes they fly up in the sky, until you move your camera. Inteded or bug?

2.3 Using Kafra Flying Transport. While flying, you enter combat, and once landed, you are forever in combat. SOMETIMES it can be fixed by killing a mob. Not always. You have to crash the game and restart it to get out of combat, so you can actually do things again.

Controls

3.1 Using (TAB) to target feels quirky. Sometimes it won't ever reach the target right in front of you, but pick a target 25 meters away, and send your character running. This has messed up some things in dungeons. Also because clicking a mob isn't always easy (if they're stacked, or surrounded by players). Make it feel more responsive to what is actually in front of you / attacking you.

3.2 Using the Mousewheel to zoom in/out. The Zoom In zooms twice as much as the Zoom Out goes out pr."scroll-tick". It feels like when you Zoom In halves the amount you are zoomed out, where as Zoom Out feels correct, adding a single level of zoom each time you "scroll-tick".

User Interface

4.1 The Threatmeter. Allow us to remove the background from it. The big box is just in the way. Make it customizable? Drag the size, colours, font size.

4.2 [BUG] The Threatmeter. During dungeons, when I die (playing the Tank mostly), I've seen the Threatmeter clear out, and then spam a certain characters name & threat throughout the entire Threatmeter. Like if it was 20 players called the same.

Items

5.1 [BUG] Right-Clicking [Refined Whetstone] (all kinds) during battle makes a "noDATA" error appear on screen, instead of a real message

5.2 [BUG] Daily-Quest in Verta Delta (Request: Toys at the beach). - The Droprate CAN be insane! my two buddies found it on 2nd and 6th attempt. Me ? Well.. Pile nr 60.. That sucks for a -daily- quest. It grants 4k exp, for half an hours work. Fix it! Link to proof: http://i.imgur.com/mXQDNQd.jpg

Guild System

6.1 When the "Show Offline Players" is ticked, it's FAAAR behind with the data. Their level (both class and job) is way off (old information).

6.2 Add a "Player last online" function. Hard to see who is active and who is not.

Party System

7.1 During a party, sometimes peoples buffs wont show, even though you just re-applied them all to them.

7.2 [BUG] The Dungeon Finder. When queueing up for a random dungeon, you most of the time end up in a group with different leveled people, and it says your level doesn't match the dungeon. Then you're stuck there. Fix the matchmaking system in the dungeon finder.

Miscellaneous

8.1 Sometimes when Alt-Tab'ing out of the game, when you get back in, the game is unresponsive to key-input, until you press the (ALT) key. Then everything works.

8.2 Sometimes when logging in, all skills in the hotbar is gone. Only Autoattack and Items remain.

8.3 [BUG] As the Knight Class, using the Shield Charge ability, half the time you will stand still and stun the target at range, because it says it can't reach the target if there's just a slight change in the groundlevel. Really annoying, and kinda removes the point of the skill. Not much of a charge
~vFlare mentioned the following bugs on Shield charge
Spoiler

I just experienced a new bug with the Shield Charge. I cast the skill, and my character just runs on the spot. locking me in the animation, not doing anything. I can't move, jump, cast abilites, attack. I'm basically stunned/stuck ! Had to wait for a mob to reach me, and kill me. Pictures:http://i.imgur.com/hWAyqV5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/rMXuk43.jpg http://i.imgur.com/85Dfxgx.jpg

8.4 [BUG] As the Knight Class, first pulling with Shield Boomerang at max range, and then casting Shield Charge right after, bugs the mob. As you pull it, it start to run against you, untill you stun it with the charge. When you reach it with the charge, you can hit it with attacks, but once the stun wears off, the mobs teleports to the position from where you casted the Charge, and you both have to run to eachother again. Once more shield charge is rendered not so charging.

8.5 The Colusseum# XXXX Name Became the Champion SPAMMED in the middle of the screen non-stop during Colusseum opening hours is really annoying.

8.6 As the Knight Class, having Shield Boomerang Mastery trigger the F hotkey instead of the Aura Strike is annoying. Give us an option to customize the "combo-hotkeys" (set Aura Strike to F, Shield Boomerang to H). Sometimes it messes up your combo in important fights. And no need to have both Aura Strike and Shield Boomerang on the actual hotkey bar, when you can only use Aura Strike when 3 Aura's is loaded, or you're lucky to get Aura Mastery proc.

8.7 [BUG] Raid Icon/Marker stuck over head -> Be in a party, make the leader give you a Mark. IF you leave the party or party disbands, without the mark being removed, it stays there. Annoying.

8.8 Serveral players have request that the Launcher uses your Default Web Browser to open the links, instead of forcing Internet Explorer.

8.9 [BUG] At a certain hill in Verta Delta, Graphical Errors happen. Pics: (with coords) http://i.imgur.com/vzPFYvc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tFfbM6b.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CLWCKFZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KA3W7OR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/POrLAVL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/lzWoDXO.jpg To make this bug happen, your camera needs to be in a perfect position, and it only occours on certain angles, but every time when at that exact angle. Seen with a Radeon 7850 2gb Sapphire. Appearently is also happens on the beach in Verta Delta, confirmed by other player.

Other Players Suggestions

9.1 The Colusseum - The award for killing a person should be based on % damage dealt, or at least who contributed to the fight. Only giving a reward to the player dealing the killing blow, leads to people waiting to attack, just to get the award. Include Assists in this system. This would also solve the problem about Healers not really gaining anything from joining the Colusseum - Submitted by 1812130505113343537

9.2 The [Find Party] channel should be limited to Zones, so we won't get flooded. - Submitted by USSSentinel (Personally, I can never use the All chat tab. You can't keep up)

9.3 User BerLeo talks about User Channels. Save chat settings, channel switching leadership (crown) upon logging out as creator. Link to his post in this thread: http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1343723

9.4 User toskene requests a feature to resize most of the ui. Link: http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1344269

9.5 User Gravitor request that you can customize the Item Filter in your bags, and fast-switch for bags. Link: http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1344734

9.6 User CloudySkys requests a /follow command. Link: http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1345221

9.7 User Chimiko talks about the Rogue gameplay and improvements http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1346388

9.8 User grizby2 states some good point about the guild/social system, and DoT's not working correctly http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1346684

9.9 User Mondaiji Wants open bags to be solid -> Currently, you can click "through" them, and target monsters and what not. http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1346726 -> changed statement to ALL WINDOWS, not just bags.

9.10 User Arukad0 Made a little list of his/her improvements -> http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1357956

9.11 User norimaki made a list of his/her improvements -> http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1363906

Edited by MuuhMuuh, 10 June 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#2 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

8.1 Sometimes when Alt-Tab'ing out of the game, when you get back in, the game is unresponsive to key-input, until you press the (ALT) key. Then everything works.

Well, thank you!

#3 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

I'm glad that helped you out ^^

#4 vFlare

vFlare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

1.1 Please create a function to allow the chat to always be backlit/shown (Like it is when you're typing in it). In certain areas of the game, it can be hard to read certain chats(colors).

To simplify: Increase chat opacity or allow us to set the level of opacity/transparency. My eyes begin to feel like they're bleeding because of chat lacking this.

1.2 Customize the chat font, color and font-size.

You can already customize individual channel's colors in the same menu you add the channels. The font style seems fine, but font size could prove easier on the eyes for some.

1.4 Please allow us to write messages in the chat longer than silly 78 characters. When I try to explain a game function, or alike to a new player, and constantly have to send half-finished messages.. It's just annoying.

I, too, often find myself cut off when explaining a variety of things and I happen to answer a multitude of questions in public chat and PM every day. Additionally, changing the chat so that it has word wrap and not letter wrap, as I often describe it, would be great.

1.5 Sometimes, or with specific items only maybe? - Anyway, you're not able to click/mouseover all the ItemLinks in the chat.

Sometimes it takes them a bit to pop up and other times there's no way to make them disappear. Not sure if it's just lag or what's going on. This can be especially difficult when the chat is moving fast as well.

1.6 Remember the chat settings! - Every time I start up my game, the chat is reset to default, meaning the size. I have to drag it out, and make it taller again. (also, the place where you need to place your cursor to drag the chatwindow, is way too small/off)

This is fairly basic to code in most cases. It would be nice. As a side note, my game actually crashed the first time I tried to extend the chat's length (as opposed to the height); since then I haven't had that problem.

5.1 [BUG] Right-Clicking [Refined Whetstone] (all kinds) during battle makes a "noDATA" error appear on screen, instead of a real message

I've also seen this message outside of combat with an item I received from one of the colosseum prize boxes. It was some commonly obtained quest item; might've been one of the ones you apply to your jacket. I simply couldn't use it and this message would appear.

6.1 When the "Show Offline Players" is ticked, it's FAAAR behind with the data. Their level (both class and job) is way off (old information).

This. Despite my alternate character being on the same account as the guild leader character, the data does not match up.

I've never had this. Maybe more information if possible?

8.2 Sometimes when logging in, all skills in the hotbar is gone. Only Autoattack and Items remain.

The only time this has happened to me was after the colosseum update and I was scrambling to put things back in their places, but after entering the colosseum they were all automatically put in their appropriate places. Have not had this happen at any other point.

8.3 [BUG] As the Knight Class, using the Shield Charge ability, half the time you will stand still and stun the target at range, because it says it can't reach the target if there's just a slight change in the groundlevel. Really annoying, and kinda removes the point of the skill. Not much of a charge

There are so many things wrong with this skill that I'm not sure where to start. Using the skill on a mob that is running at you, will cause you to bypass the mob and do a U-turn and then hit it with the stun. This has caused me to aggro more monsters than I've wanted to because of the extra steps taken in walking past the target. I have consistently done this, so it isn't uncommon. Using Shield Charge on a target that is on a hill can often result in your character running into a "lip" on the hill and just running in place and not ever reaching the monster. This can either work itself out normally by hitting the monster from a distance or just stopping the skill altogether. In events where server lag takes place, you can actually get stuck in the Shield Charge animation; I once ran all the way across Izlude Hill stuck in the animation. I've also been stuck in the animation right in front of the monster, whereby I am incapable of attacking it, but do take damage from it. Playing the colosseum and having hostile players run away from me at a faster pace than I can catch them, I've used the skill and, as described here, the skill runs a short distance and then stuns the player without ever reaching them. At that point I'm forced to use the however many seconds of stun to catch up to the person rather than having the ability to attack them.

#5 CloudySkys

CloudySkys

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIcE
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Yea, the character limit on the chat is really annoying, you try to type somet

hing out and it takes two or three messages just to get out a thought, and if

#6 CloudySkys

CloudySkys

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIcE

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

you're not paying attention you can end up typing well past the limit and was

ting a lot of time since the message was cut off, say 85 characters ago and you didn't notice.

See how annoying that is? now imagine there's 6 or 7 other messages in between each line.

#7 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

It actually makes you spam, just like the double post example. Great example, by the way. You know what I always do? I press enter and go to start my next sentance, but I didnt hit enter twice, and I open up every menu possible in the game. Then i go FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK

Then I continue to do it properly IF I can remember what I was talking about

#8 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

Thank you for taking the time to go through the list and add your own comments.
Also, at 1.2 with chat custumization, I'm looking for it to be more expanded. Yes it is correct that you right now can change colour of the following channels:
  • Public
  • Trade
  • Find Party
  • Any Custom Channel you created/joined
But what about my actual Party chat? Or my guild? or my whispers? I'd like to change colour on those as well.
For anyone who don't know how to change colour of the listed channels look at this picture: http://imgur.com/TBEfUF9

You have to click on the small coloured boxes left of the channels.

To clarify my experiences with the 8.1 Alt Tab issue.
  • I'm playing the game in Window mode [1600x900].
  • I press Alt-Tab (to go to my webbrowser or Spotify).
  • Then I press Alt-Tab again, to re-activate Ragnarok <--- This step can also be done just by clicking inside the ragnarok window, I do that sometimes too. Bug still happens once in a while
  • Now, pressing any hotkeys in the game with your keyboard, doesn't do anything. Imagine it's like you pressed ALT in a window, and the File... menu popped up, leaving the rest of the window inactive.
  • It's fixed by simply pressing Alt again.
Also thanks to CloudySkys for the brilliant example of the annoying chat limitations.
I hope this thread will catch the attention of someone who can make these things happen. In the mean time, if you find anything else you'd like on the list, please let me know!

I added 1.8 to the list.

Edited by MuuhMuuh, 17 May 2013 - 02:36 PM.

#9 1812130505113343537

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Bug with a knight as well, Shield Canon may simple say "You do not have time to use that skill" you then have to reset it by using Aura strike.

My own suggestions if you want to add them;

Coliseum:

If a player does 25% damage to a target, they deserve 25% points that a kill would give.
If a player does 50% damage to a target, they deserve 50% points that a kill would give.
75% likewise.

If a person contributes less than 10% of a targets damage, they do NOT get attributed to a kill and it goes to the person who had dealt the highest damage to that target before it died, thus eliminating Warrior/Knight/Monk and Beastmaster limitations in Coliseum, which are vast right now due to no ranged skills.

And finally do NOT release the Noel to this game, they are retarded in Coliseum, not only that but a little creepy/pedophilic.

#10 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Again though, like someone else stated before, and I believe it to be true, is that finding a % of damage dealt is pretty difficult in the case of those who heal. I say if you hit the person, you get 10-20% of the kill. So at least if youre smashing people and not killing them, you get an "Assist"

#11 1812130505113343537

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

Whats the problem with that, then? You did 25% damage to them, you deserve to get SOME points, its better than running around and tagging the VERY last hit on someone.

#12 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

I agree. I also just noticed your comment about Noel class. I certainly don't want a class who looks like they touch children. XD

#13 USSSentinel

USSSentinel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Adding my 2 cents from my experience with the game so far.

The interface should really save the position of the draggable windows and their settings. The windows are chat, threat meter and the map. It's becomming a bit of a pain to re-set these after each and every login... With this solution, there should also be a "reset windows to default" button somewhere if the windows bug somehow or if the player just wants to revert back to the defaults.

When a monster dies and I looted it's corpse and gathered cooking materials, please make it non-selectable for me. It's a bit annoying when I select the monster's corpse by mistake while engaging another monster and trying to adjust my camera for a better view.

When clicking potions on hotbar positions 0 and 9, the click sometimes doesn't register and I have to re-click it or open my bag and use the potion from there. Not very nice when I'm walking a relatively thin line between life and death :)

I also second the OP comments regarding controls, combat and chat.

A "select nearest enemy" key would be great; I'd rebind the tab key to it immediately, because if I have a monster in my melee range and the tab key selects one far away, it makes me either try to readjust my position for the tab key to pick it up or manually selecting it (or try to) with my mouse.

Running to the enemy to engage it and ending at a distance of 0.0 meters is plain silly, sometimes making me look the wrong way or making me constantly observe the distance meter to stop within 2 meters (melee weapon range) and reengage. I think this happens only when using abilities and not the plain attack, but still...

While typing a longer message, the display doesn't immediately show what you're typing when you get past the width of the chat box; when you type some more and get to the message limit, then it displays some text you've written. Quirky! Also, a bit larger limit would be nice...

PLEASE limit what we receive on the party channel. There's so much spamming going on that it's, at least for me, unusable and pain to watch. The messages probably should be area-limited, like those looking for a party at wolf's cave should see only those messages and not, say, those for izlude cave.

I have little experience with chat tabs, but if we're really limited to only those shown in the chat window, then it would be nice if we were able to create additional ones, maybe even position them elsewhere, just like OP suggested.

#14 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thanks to each and every one of you for contributing to this thread :)
I added the Colosseum changes to the list as well (9.1), since it sounds really annoying that only the killing blow counts. How about healers in there? Do they ever get anything then?

I added the Find Party flooding the All chat tab as well.

Keep it coming!

Edited by MuuhMuuh, 18 May 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#15 CloudySkys

CloudySkys

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIcE

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

No, healers get nothing from the colosseum really. FS builds have made it a few rounds in tho.

#16 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Alright, I've added the Healer point to 9.1 as well.

#17 vFlare

vFlare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

PLEASE limit what we receive on the party channel. There's so much spamming going on that it's, at least for me, unusable and pain to watch. The messages probably should be area-limited, like those looking for a party at wolf's cave should see only those messages and not, say, those for izlude cave.

As long as being area-limited also implies that it is channel-wide then I wouldn't be entirely unsatisfied. However, what about to people who are doing other activities in the city while seeking a party? Should they really be restricted from finding one merely because it's area based? People already incorrectly use Public chat to find parties. This serves as an incentive to continue doing so in at least one respect.

I have little experience with chat tabs, but if we're really limited to only those shown in the chat window, then it would be nice if we were able to create additional ones, maybe even position them elsewhere, just like OP suggested.

I generally separate the three main ones: Public, Trade, and Find Party. I put each in their own tab. That tends to make it easier to skim Find Party chat for words like "Izlude Cave" and thus making it easier to work from there.

Edited by vFlare, 18 May 2013 - 08:58 AM.

#18 Rockyx

Rockyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationEville
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

I agree with all of the above. Especially the tab targetting. Make mobs in your field of vision priority. I target stuff that aren't even on my screen.

1) fix melee monsters reaching, attacking from like 10m as they run to you. Skills are understandable but the fact that they can hit you as they are running to you is garbage.
2) what is the point of a attack hotkey when right clicking forces you to attack.... Its so hard to just rotate the character to change direction because accidentally right clicking on something makes you attack... Yes you can use the keys but its so slow.
3) loot glitch. When you are in a party, pushing R makes you loot empty mob again. Most annoying bug EVER.
4) mobs on a slope can hit you when you can't hit them... Make them slide off the hill like the players. If it makes a problem with kiting too easy then let them climb up the hill like its not there for them.

Edited by Rockyx, 18 May 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#19 1812130505113343537

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Oh! I think its pertinent to post up that if you do under 5% damage to a target you not be credited for the kill at all.

>> This topic should be pinned.

Edited by 1812130505113343537, 18 May 2013 - 04:51 PM.

#20 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

I'm sure if the developers take not of your point, they will figure out the correct percentages :] Thanks for requesting it pinned.

#21 Norava

Norava

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

I hate to be -that- guy, and although I agree with everything on this list, let's be real here: it's a korean-developed mmo. I'd be impressed if even 25% of this stuff gets fixed within the next year.

#22 1812130505113343537

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

You have a point, but hopefully WarpPortal takes their partnership with steam and the fact they are the biggest Ragnarok 2 distributer out there in fact much larger than the all but dead kRO2, very seriously and considers ways to avoid the failings on SEA and kRO2. They apparently are considering removing 3 super large bags for Khara so the company is so much better than SEA, and not as desparately clinging to life as kRO2.

#23 MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

I hate to be -that- guy, and although I agree with everything on this list, let's be real here: it's a korean-developed mmo. I'd be impressed if even 25% of this stuff gets fixed within the next year.

All true.
But if they don't want us to suggest what we would like to see changes, then there is no need for this entire subsection in the forum. We can only hope :]

#24 1903121229162606143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA! USA!
  • Server:RO2 is DEAD

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

This.
Most of the stuff the op has listed has been asked for/begged for too many times for me to remember by many many other users.
And i hate to say it... you wont see ANY of what your asking for put in the game.

Get use to the following in Ragnarok 2:

- Awful chat fonts/scale.
- The most hillariouslly awful ui in a mmo.
- Broken quiests/skills.
- Etc.

But you will see many "New" items in the cash store.
Welcome to Pay to Win.

Edit: Hope in one hand and -_- in the other, tell me which one shows up first.

Edited by 1903121229162606143, 20 May 2013 - 11:06 AM.

#25 1812130505113343537

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

Well remember they just hit steam so they have a huge position to make some money if they will only listen to the community. At least Warp Portal is doing Q&A which is more than kRO2 and SEA

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users