I have to agree with Jaye. Reducing GFist overall damage could be enough reason to remove cooldown. It could still be equal or better than AB. However if that means GFist is reduced to make 50k per cast then scratch it.
Given the following GFist facts:
- It's a normal 2nd Job skill.
- No catalysts needed.
- Second lowest cost per cast skill.
- Uber high one hit damage.
- Easy to increase damage.
- Negates DEF + Flee.
- Cursed Circle!
- Second highest DPS skill.
- Point & Click & Rinse & Repeat.
- Forced neutral element.
- Melee range.
- Available SP amount dependant.
- Needs specific build for maximum damage which hinders other skills.
- Has limited damage if it's used with a hybrid build.
- Damage is influenced by Base Level (in terms of Max SP).
- For ultimate damage, high cost equipment is required (godlikes & MvP carded gears).
- For 10 seconds no SP recovery.
Then Guillotine Fist is (now) as balanced as hell.