WoE Rebalance and Event WoEs - Page 3 - Classic Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE Rebalance and Event WoEs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
394 replies to this topic

#51 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:05 PM

I thought I'd expand a little on my earlier post.

Firstly I understand that changes need to be made but here's why I dont think changing MVP cards is going to solve the problem.

Making changes to the cards is all about lowering everyone to a closer level. In a game as complex with as much depth it will not help players as much as some people think. Numbers/supplies/co-ordination are all important parts, but with how many different builds or gear options there are people are always going to be making "overpowered" characters. You will also have to look at every single MVP card and top tier piece of gear to keep things "balanced" and I'm not sure that it's possible for the GM team at this time.

You also risk harming the legend of some of these cards. It will create more confusion about what does what and how they work. It will also give players another reason to avoid Classic as "the server that changed how MVP cards work". One of the largest problems we have with them is people are able to just go drop their paycheck for items, it's obvious who they are but either they're not getting banned or people just dont care enough to report them (maybe they try, person doesnt get banned and then they just dont bother again).

Nerfing cards is also going to potentially make them undesirable and you're going to remove peoples interest in MVPing. This has always been a staple of Ragnarok, you do not want to discourage people from logging on throughout the week.

However lets use the FBH as an example because people like it so much. It's at its strongest when combined with other things. If you nerf FBH as hard as you've suggested it would become significantly less useful, so much so that it may not even get used (-50% SP is a lot) especially when you can already get the effect of two FBH cards just by dragging along a Scholar for Mindbreak. Do you then disable Mindbreak because magic is too strong? Then people just shift their focus to another class and then that will get nerfed/removed, so people will swap to another. You cant ever win, there are a lot of skills or items that increase player power several fold and it will *always* be punishing to new players who dont know how to deal with them yet.

In my opinion you're far better off looking to increase player skill and participation. Before the dumb -_- the other day rojoky113 talked about scarcity, motivations, rewards and a bit about god item creation. For me these are the things you should be looking at. Undyings post in this thread is also bang on. Our largest problem is the number of players we have and there are things that can be done to address that.

Right now there's probably 8-9 groups of players participating in 1.0, throughout those groups there's some that have been here for years and some that are fairly new. There's some that are small 5-6 players and some that are moderately sized ~10-15 players and some that are large 20+. There's some with MVP cards or god items and some with none. Unfortunately due to the size of the server these groups have to mix. Even if you nerf some of a player/guilds power by modifying items, a skilled player can still do some serious work against the smaller groups. It's just how the game works, you cant counter everything with only 5-10 people. People in some of these smaller groups only run into people using these items (or the players using them) for a few minutes every weekend and never get an opportunity to learn about them or how to counter them.

What the server needs is more interaction between players, people have very little reason to sit down and party up anymore outside of ID3/AL3 and battlegrounds is full of AFK players. This is even worse when both sieges are 24 hours apart, a lot of the players who you want to be participating throughout the week just dont because their four hours of fun is jammed into the weekend, not to mention if they want to level they can do it in Thors and dont have to interact with anyone to do so. This could also help with the general community (or lack thereof). needmorezleep also had some ideas in that other thread from other servers that could be used or incorporated to draw in more players.

Here are a few PvP related things you can do to address some of these problems:

• New battlegrounds - Conquest, FFA (or with teams)
  • Event/training siege - You can have a TON of different rulesets rotating in and out, force participants into one fort (depending on popularity) and give players incentives to do so (hats, spot prizes, supplies)
  • Battleground/PvP "events" - Stuff like the Champ tourney or even something as little as a battleground happy hour where you get bonus badges (as long as it's not farmed/afked/botted) and PvP events to get it active again
  • Make 1.0 god items an achievable goal - I'm not saying flood the server with gods and the current issue with how many pieces are around would have to be solved, but it's not a realistic goal for many guilds on this server right now
  • Fix guild treasure/rewards - Drop rates are crazy, you get a lot of pieces but also a lot of pre-trans gear that is essentially useless and very difficult to handle for a guild leader

TL;DR: Nerfing MVP cards wont make things more fun for small groups. They're always going to have trouble with something. Shift the focus from nerfing gear, to bringing players up to speed on how to deal with geared/solo players. Look for ways to bring more players to the server and for the players we have to interact more often.

With all that said, the community here on the forums is awful. You're going to need to find ways to reach out to the people who dont care to wade through the bull-_- and the bickering to find out what's happening on this server (of which I'm now one) because they're most likely the people who are suffering from these issues and have the most to benefit from the changes.

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:27 PM

I'm going to debate this with you Themes. Try not to shut down any potential discussion with strong blanket accusations of RMT, etc. We know there are parties guilty of this on all sides. Something about $2200 worth of mcdonalds comes to mind. But offending people by indirectly attacking them is not going to help.

I thought I'd expand a little on my earlier post.

Firstly I understand that changes need to be made but here's why I dont think changing MVP cards is going to solve the problem.

Making changes to the cards is all about lowering everyone to a closer level. In a game as complex with as much depth it will not help players as much as some people think. Numbers/supplies/co-ordination are all important parts, but with how many different builds or gear options there are people are always going to be making "overpowered" characters. You will also have to look at every single MVP card and top tier piece of gear to keep things "balanced" and I'm not sure that it's possible for the GM team at this time.

Yes, people are always going to make overpowered characters, but you need to think realistically about the future of the server as well as the size. One dude with gtb/2x Megs/GR/DR is a bigger deal on a small server than a large one. A character having the ability to one shot 100% of a guild instead of 50% of a guild is a big deal. And that happens because the server is small. Classic is NOT a standard server.

To put it into perspective, a lot of people think the Valhalla wizards have hibrams. They don't and this not hunting fbh is a deliberate choice on our part, as we don't think it would be good for the server as a whole. Our wizard agrees. He one shots entire alliances with just mindbreak. If the server was bigger, that wouldn't work and sure, we'd go hunt hibram. I'm not ruling it out as an option in the immediate future, but this is just an example of how important server size is to balance.

You also risk harming the legend of some of these cards. It will create more confusion about what does what and how they work. It will also give players another reason to avoid Classic as "the server that changed how MVP cards work". One of the largest problems we have with them is people are able to just go drop their paycheck for items, it's obvious who they are but either they're not getting banned or people just dont care enough to report them (maybe they try, person doesnt get banned and then they just dont bother again).

On the contrary, the cards are altered/disabled on many servers.

The RMT comments are completely unnecessary.

Nerfing cards is also going to potentially make them undesirable and you're going to remove peoples interest in MVPing. This has always been a staple of Ragnarok, you do not want to discourage people from logging on throughout the week.

MVPing has not exactly been super competitive this whole server's life, mostly because of people having 6th sense for spawn times after not being logged in all day and never seeing the mvp die and being able to see where it is on the map magically. Also people tend to stop hunting MVPs the first time they get any comp.

The MVPing scene will be fine... unaffected.

However lets use the FBH as an example because people like it so much. It's at its strongest when combined with other things. If you nerf FBH as hard as you've suggested it would become significantly less useful, so much so that it may not even get used (-50% SP is a lot) especially when you can already get the effect of two FBH cards just by dragging along a Scholar for Mindbreak. Do you then disable Mindbreak because magic is too strong? Then people just shift their focus to another class and then that will get nerfed/removed, so people will swap to another. You cant ever win, there are a lot of skills or items that increase player power several fold and it will *always* be punishing to new players who dont know how to deal with them yet.

I calced a 16,000 damage JT in WoE vs 50% demi redux and wind armor. Tell me how to counter that? I'm dying to know.

In my opinion you're far better off looking to increase player skill and participation. Before the dumb -_- the other day rojoky113 talked about scarcity, motivations, rewards and a bit about god item creation. For me these are the things you should be looking at. Undyings post in this thread is also bang on. Our largest problem is the number of players we have and there are things that can be done to address that.

Also valid, but not the only problem.

Right now there's probably 8-9 groups of players participating in 1.0, throughout those groups there's some that have been here for years and some that are fairly new. There's some that are small 5-6 players and some that are moderately sized ~10-15 players and some that are large 20+. There's some with MVP cards or god items and some with none. Unfortunately due to the size of the server these groups have to mix. Even if you nerf some of a player/guilds power by modifying items, a skilled player can still do some serious work against the smaller groups. It's just how the game works, you cant counter everything with only 5-10 people. People in some of these smaller groups only run into people using these items (or the players using them) for a few minutes every weekend and never get an opportunity to learn about them or how to counter them.

I'm completely unaware what the counter is to massive AOE damage in a CP (That blocks plat sheild proc), when that damage is between 7~9k tick of storm gust + a potential DPS of 100k+ from meteors + melee damage. If there's a counter, let me know. The only thing I know of is portal bugging AR and numbers w/ kaite. In small numbers (hello Classic) Kaite is easily stripped)

What the server needs is more interaction between players, people have very little reason to sit down and party up anymore outside of ID3/AL3 and battlegrounds is full of AFK players. This is even worse when both sieges are 24 hours apart, a lot of the players who you want to be participating throughout the week just dont because their four hours of fun is jammed into the weekend, not to mention if they want to level they can do it in Thors and dont have to interact with anyone to do so. This could also help with the general community (or lack thereof). needmorezleep also had some ideas in that other thread from other servers that could be used or incorporated to draw in more players.

Valid.

Here are a few PvP related things you can do to address some of these problems:

• New battlegrounds - Conquest, FFA (or with teams)
  • Event/training siege - You can have a TON of different rulesets rotating in and out, force participants into one fort (depending on popularity) and give players incentives to do so (hats, spot prizes, supplies)
  • Battleground/PvP "events" - Stuff like the Champ tourney or even something as little as a battleground happy hour where you get bonus badges (as long as it's not farmed/afked/botted) and PvP events to get it active again
  • Make 1.0 god items an achievable goal - I'm not saying flood the server with gods and the current issue with how many pieces are around would have to be solved, but it's not a realistic goal for many guilds on this server right now
  • Fix guild treasure/rewards - Drop rates are crazy, you get a lot of pieces but also a lot of pre-trans gear that is essentially useless and very difficult to handle for a guild leader

Yes

TL;DR: Nerfing MVP cards wont make things more fun for small groups. They're always going to have trouble with something. Shift the focus from nerfing gear, to bringing players up to speed on how to deal with geared/solo players. Look for ways to bring more players to the server and for the players we have to interact more often.

Both.

With all that said, the community here on the forums is awful. You're going to need to find ways to reach out to the people who dont care to wade through the bull-_- and the bickering to find out what's happening on this server (of which I'm now one) because they're most likely the people who are suffering from these issues and have the most to benefit from the changes.

The cheating situation is pretty bad. It's hard to differentiate the legit players from the illegit ones sometimes. I don't think that the community should be zerging to the forums to start fights over it when people are following due process. Our community leaders need to set better examples. If the staff don't squash the people coming over and starting the fights, then people are going to retaliate - it needs to stop, it's stressful for all involved.

Edited by Xellie, 23 November 2015 - 01:28 PM.

#53 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

this is generally what any guild looks for when looking for a home though if you keep them you are telling a massive amount of players this is not the home for you which may be fine for you but it is gravity that has to pay the bills for a very small server that probably makes little to nothing compared to renewal

they can also list the changes on the website/item description ( hopefully in red or something so it stands out ) of the new effect during woe which wont harm future players

#54 Nathy

Nathy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:12 AM

There is no reason to nerf any gear and doing so would create more problems. Imo if you nerf one item then you will have to nerf the rest too. It will be a never ending battle between community and staff. All cards/items have their advantages and disadvantages and it's up to the otherside to figure out the counter. You could go down the pserver route and block all gods/boss cards having any effects in woe (which personally I wouldn't mind).. but where's the fun? iRO is unique like that. Plus I'm almost certian the server would lose a lot of people in doing so.

Also, implementing any form of kvm item would be a terrible idea.

Oh make bg better. This is the only server I've ever played on where bg is nothing more than a farm fest. Should really look into that.

Edited by Nathy, 25 November 2015 - 08:14 AM.

#55 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:27 AM

The only thing we need look is the Autopot and No-delay Players. Find a way to block that -_-.

#56 Nathy

Nathy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:37 AM

Idk, autopot isn't as rampant as the community are made to believe. And as far as I've seen ndl is non-existent.

#57 Godly1

Godly1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:56 AM

Idk, autopot isn't as rampant as the community are made to believe. And as far as I've seen ndl is non-existent.

+1 to this.

A lot of people are using AP as a scapegoat for losing - if people looked more into their micro play they would realize the amount of mistakes they are making.

If they do go the pserver route and remove gods/mvps in woe it'll only serve to harm the server more than help it, without full reliance on some of these items there are a lot of guilds would get curb stomped by an organized 24 man guild.

#58 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:14 PM

Geez, the passive aggression in here is palpable.

AP is not a server-shattering issue, but there are people using it (not just in any single guild either) and there should be enforcement of it as it is an advantage, especially in a GvG scenario. NDL is a bigger problem, but happens much less often. Illegit items, again all around, really need to be looked at as well. Cheating is very frustrating to both experience and worry about even in small or moderate amounts, and while I think proper detection and enforcement is very important I don't think that people cheating are the reason for the state of the server or the answer to its revitalization.

I also agree that nerfing items isn't really the answer, even though FBH+Mindbreak can get kinda borderline gamebreaking, but it's hard to single out just one or two items (though didn't jRO change FBH to something much more reasonable?). People spend months of their lives working for (legit) MVP cards and god items, the motivation to work towards them is a large reason many people play the game outside of woe. What we don't need is even more people not playing the rest of the game after they get their basic woe gear and lose motivation to do anything other than get themselves supplies. Not to mention people who already went through all that effort will probably take the disabling of their hard earned unique gear as a slap in the face.

The answer really is that just not enough people are playing, and not enough people are motivated. Most of the server is either a casual pvm-er, or just wants to log in for woe and mess around for 4 hours then peace out. People don't pvp, BG is an afk/bot farmfest most of the time, leveling is limited to a few TIs and things like thors. I agree with a lot of what Themes said, me and him seem to be on much the same page. You need to inject more fun and motivation into the game to try and build the population and player interaction up. The server having a higher population and being more active will help solve several of its main issues, including the oversaturation of powerful gear in a small number of players hands.

Though I sorta disagree about FBH cause that card is ridic with MB, with very little counter or drawback. It should be good but maybe not quite as good as it is. But like I said, it's hard to say one item should be changed without opening a pretty big can of worms. If I was RO god for a day I might make it more reasonable but if I had to vote between mass nerfing/disabling or having to put up with FBH's existence, I'd pick the latter.

I think Themes has a lot of good suggestions, and the things such as limiting woe castles and other suggestions people have made are also an important step in the meantime to mitigate a lot of these problems. A higher pop/more active server won't solve all of these issues, I think additional changes are necessary on top of efforts to increase server activity. But a lot of effort really needs to be made on both fronts.

Edited by rojoky113, 25 November 2015 - 01:21 PM.

#59 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

I'm just going to say this is a lie and the staff are refusing to accept evidence *cough* that means you campitor. *cough*

They either deal with it and start looking at the evidence or people are going to stop not using it and join in like everyone else. The only people who lose here are the new players we desperately need.

I'm not naming and names or sides here, it's everywhere. I can't even keep it out of my own guild anymore. I can get ~30 people who don't use it but 40? It's impossible.

Hibram doesn't have a drawback. Period. The minus 50% SP stops us from one shotting wiz with soul burn. I personally don't care if they nerf it or not... It's never stopped my guild in the worst of situations. It's sometimes done some bull-_- but nothing that leads to a complete loss. What gets me is that a wiz wearing pure dex gear can walk up and one shot a small guild threat free and that isn't cool.

Two small guild leaders have told me this. They don't like it but they won't post for fear of reprisal. I don't think they are the only ones tho.

What we think or feel may be irrelevant. These changes aren't made for us. They're made for players entering the server. We're not part of the process.

Edited by Xellie, 25 November 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#60 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:55 PM

So after some discussion with people, who's opinions I respect, and reading the forums... These are some things that are key to balancing out WoE.

1. Castle reduction. What to do with lot issues/which castles/specifics deserves it's own thread. I don't think that on a server with ~100 actual players participating in WoE (not counting alts logged in) there should be 20 WoE 1 and 10 WoE 2 castles. Crude estimates say that is 5 people per castle in WoE 1... Probably 10 "characters" if we counted alts as actual players. THIS is a problem. Small population spread out makes the small population appear even smaller, in some cases appearance is everything. I do not know the best course of action to close some castles/rotate/whatever, it deserves it's own discussion.

2. Castle loots. Again, this deserves it's own separate discussion. My opinion, add GSB and call it a day. Easy fix.

3. Potting system. It is a bottle neck. Needs to be addressed.

4. Player population. More things need to be done to attract players. Classic server has ALL of the potential in the world. There are MANY MANY ways to attract players. It doesn't need to be centered around WoE, but increase of population helps out all aspects of the game including WoE.

a. Guild starting packages (could post example if staff doesn't understand)

b. WoE Practice Addition (see marketing towards pserver players)

c. Continue with "new" content

d. Janeway/TI's are a great start

e. More starting gear

f. Guides on Asgard/custom RO changes (public easy to find)

g. ect

If I was the staff the first thing I would do is start separate threads for major issues. Castle reduction (surgestions/discussion on what castles and how to deal with loot), ect.

#61 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

Honestly, part of the problem is that IMO god item pieces and mvp cards should have been base 1x rate and unaffected by server/vip/gum buffs from the beginning. Classic has 1/5th the players and 5x the mvps/gods than the game was originally designed for. What to do about that now? Again my opinion, but maybe suggest a few minor changes to the most dire cases, and then live with it when it comes to mvp cards. When it comes to gods, plan an overhaul of the creation process then wipe current item pieces or perhaps more realistically, use new pieces for the new creation and allow a trade-in compromise ala OCAs and ACAs for the large amount of current pieces for the new ones.

FBH is really only gamebreaking when combined with mind break, which IMO is sort of a broken mechanic all by itself. It can't be used on allies which to me kind of implies it wasn't meant to be a buff originally, and doubling magic damage is pretty ridiculous. Too bad we can't switch the effects and make them non-stackable or something. Perhaps toning down mind break might also be an option, even though that nerfs non-FBH wizards who might not need/deserve it.

But yeah, castle reduction, castle loot overhaul, lower barrier to woe entry/participation/effectiveness for new guilds/players, god creation overhaul, additional non-woe content especially pvp/bg related. There are all important things to start working on to get the server on the right track.

#62 YesterdaySaltMmm

YesterdaySaltMmm

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

Making changes to items is not gonna make the players better. The strongest guild on the server dominates with a third of the gods and maps their competition have. If people want to get better then actually woe and learn how to woe as a guild.

Instead of doing 10 things all at once, do one step at a time. Starting with lowering castles to two or three. Actually force people fight for their treasures.

If what people complain about is true, you'll most likely catch all the complaints in the dominating guild.

#63 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

whatever you do either way 1.0 item piece rates need to increase

nerfing 1.0s takes away from specialized builds

instead of nerfing them you should be increasing 1.0 pieces so more ppl can make 1.0s

severely limiting 1.0 pieces limits interesting builds, that's my arguement

if you wanna change effects, only limit them in woe. many people would consider hanging it up for real if 1.0s get nerfed in pvm as well.

#64 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:44 PM

I was watching some videos and I had a really crazy thought.

I noticed that we used to run woe 1 and 2 side by side. Here, why don't we do that again?

But that's crazy, there's so many castles!

Good luck econning all of them ;) It would solve what's happening and choices would have to be made. Choices that SHOULD be forced to be made.

Castle reductions hurt small guilds. I don't know why anyone thinks a large number of reductions is a good idea. At most we need 1 of each removed from WoE 2. This all sounds insane but we need econ control rather than reductions because of small guilds like **** and ***. (y'all know who I mean)

We need more players and arenas for the newer/small guilds to play vs eachother, forcing them to fight the big guilds is messed up. It doesn't really take a rocket surgeon to figure this out.

The strongest guild on the server dominates with a third of the gods and maps their competition have.

A testament to the power of hibram. I guarantee if my guild had one everyone would scream for a nerf.

Really cause I get between 1 and 3 pieces a week on average per 1 econ fort.

Edited by Xellie, 25 November 2015 - 07:22 PM.

#65 arcx3ro

arcx3ro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:11 PM

A testament to the power of hibram. I guarantee if my guild had one everyone would scream for a nerf.

I guarantee that's a crock. Come on now.

In any case I do actually tend to agree that a reduction in castles only hurts smaller guilds. But increasing the amount of castles they can vie for is only half the battle. The reason less castles hurts them is because the bigger, stonger guilds can just push them around on a whim, obviously. More castles doesn't stop that from happening. Do the smaller guilds only want to woe to own a castle, or do they actually want to fight people and have fun? If that's the case, we have to look for a solution that solves the power gap, not just give them more places to hide, so to speak.

Edited by arcx3ro, 25 November 2015 - 08:13 PM.

#66 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:16 PM

I guarantee that's a crock. Come on now.

In any case I do actually tend to agree that a reduction in castles only hurts smaller guilds. But increasing the amount of castles they can vie for is only half the battle. The reason less castles hurts them is because the bigger, stonger guilds can just push them around on a whim, obviously. More castles doesn't stop that from happening. Do the smaller guilds only want to woe to own a castle, or do they actually want to fight people and have fun? If that's the case, we have to look for a solution that solves the power gap, not just give them more places to hide, so to speak.

Actually they might be less scared if there's more places. More solo chancers etc. It would prevent them from being able to build up multiple castles and people would be everywhere. Either way sundays are bad.

I'll give some hibram calcs soon. It's pretty atrocious that nobody really wanted to provide numbers.  I mean feel free to provide your own drama free calculations ;)

#67 Arctic

Arctic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationRainbows

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:25 PM

nerfing 1.0s takes away from specialized builds

instead of nerfing them you should be increasing 1.0 pieces so more ppl can make 1.0s

severely limiting 1.0 pieces limits interesting builds, that's my arguement

if you wanna change effects, only limit them in woe. many people would consider hanging it up for real if 1.0s get nerfed in pvm as well.

1.0 pieces don't need to drop even more and nerfing 1.0s is silly. If anything, Sleipnir needs a boost.

#68 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:30 PM

1.0 pieces don't need to drop even more and nerfing 1.0s is silly. If anything, Sleipnir needs a boost.

He's a Renewal player. I think he posted here thinking this is a Renewal thread or something.

#69 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:36 PM

did someone say buff sleipnir

#70 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:45 PM

I calced a 16,000 damage JT in WoE vs 50% demi redux and wind armor. Tell me how to counter that? I'm dying to know.

Bull-_-.

This was with the high wiz stacked to the gills with gods and buffs with 150+ INT. Even if you find a way to squeeze out slightly more MATK than I was able to, it won't magically give you 12000 more damage from JT.

It doesn't matter though, the iRO GMs will continue to do whatever idiotic thing comes to their mind.

z8TsWUZ.png

Edited by Hrishi, 25 November 2015 - 10:48 PM.

#71 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:54 PM

666 inbox messages hrishi confirmed devil of ro o;

#72 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:06 PM

666 inbox messages hrishi confirmed devil of ro o;

LOL. It's been that way for the past 10 years or so...

I cannot stop staring at your signature. Help.

Edited by Hrishi, 25 November 2015 - 11:11 PM.

#73 Arctic

Arctic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationRainbows

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:40 PM

Cool you play MTG. 

#74 Nathy

Nathy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:04 AM

Bull-_-.

This was with the high wiz stacked to the gills with gods and buffs with 150+ INT. Even if you find a way to squeeze out slightly more MATK than I was able to, it won't magically give you 12000 more damage from JT.

It doesn't matter though, the iRO GMs will continue to do whatever idiotic thing comes to their mind.

z8TsWUZ.png

Why whenever we try to talk about changes to make the server better Xellie always tries to get items not on her side nerfed? It's supposed to be changes for the server, not for you.. But it's fun that you have to resort to lying. 16k jt with wind armour lol.

I honestly think if the small guilds put their ego aside for just a little bit. And asked a big boy for help. In terms of build/gears/composition. They'd be much better off

#75 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:30 AM

if you have 8.5k matk sure why not

http://calcx.wushuan...aakaaaagaaHaHaH

if theres any realistic gear combo out there on iro iunno

calc doesnt save wind armor and 65% range redux weird

Edited by needmorezleep, 26 November 2015 - 12:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users