Renewal WoE Revitalization Project - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal WoE Revitalization Project

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic

#201 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:02 PM

Can u post the updates shuckle

#202 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:24 PM

I think the flames in this thread are too intense now, i am scared.

Everyone is attacking at everyone else, cant we all calm down and work through this in a more gentlemanly way?

See, I think Marty is the only one that gets it.
If there were more boobs in WoE, everyone would be happy and nothing else would matter.
I can't see any flaws in this way of thinking.

#203 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:16 PM

^ This deserves a million upvotes!!

#204 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:33 PM

Remove dual client and you can easily solve the Stasis/SD problem..

'Nerfing' SD because people abuse it using alt is ridiculous,same for Stasis.

but since this is Ragnarok,probably someone will find a way to bypass the dual client block.

PS: Implement kRO bank system first   :heh:

Edited by Hissis, 07 May 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#205 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

Remove dual client and you can easily solve the Stasis/SD problem..

'Nerfing' SD because people abuse it using alt is ridiculous,same for Stasis.

but since this is Ragnarok,probably someone will find a way to bypass the dual client block.

PS: Implement kRO bank system first :heh:

Just use your lap top next to your desktop. Unfortunately removing dual log wouldn't solve anything and would impact the rest of the game (people who use many venders) drastically.

#206 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:54 PM

Just use your lap top next to your desktop. Unfortunately removing dual log wouldn't solve anything and would impact the rest of the game (people who use many venders) drastically.

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

#207 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

i remember that how i used to dual client still got laptop if need to do this

#208 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

then limit the number of mech and wl per guild? :u
that + no alliance should be fuuuuunnn.

#209 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:23 PM

Id also like a speedy update on all balance patches that we dont have please

#210 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:56 PM

All the hate and flame throwing and backstabbing is so bad in this thread..........We should seriously all calm down and take this like gentlemen, and women disguised as gentlemen........

There is as much hate as my rage for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, the things that I now hate;

Light beam or fogs, Octopus, soap, tables, street lights, bamboo shoots, banana boat, gaybar signs, flags, ghost, jack-o-lantern,snakes........pretty much everything that covers their body.

#211 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:50 PM

Just wow, hard for yall to stay on topic and not make troll posts and guild drama stuff?

Cinnamod, I still think if its the same people that always cause the drama, they have been warned and need to be banned for a while instead of always getting warnings.

OT

I stay with my same thing that the gms need a way to balance ALL skills in woe at any given time. I think the things that scare most players is that like in the past, when something is changed (for good or BAD) it will take years to remedy those mistakes. The GMs need to have the ability to edit skills as much as as KRO can give them. This would lead to balancing weekly as apposed to once every two years.

Can we have something implemented where we can have buttons to swap between homun ai's in game, that way we can refresh our ai while in game as apposed to logging, Would also mean that we could swap between custom ai thats attacking and an ai that stands by.

Instead of putting a HARD limit on how often you can pot, can we get it to were the gms can change it. We can start with that number then adjust given feedback by the community (or by people posting videos of how bad/good it is)

About that idea of adding 100% resist to howl etc etc etc. - No. Honestly we shouldnt have 100% resist to everything else so easily anyways. It has made so many skills, equipment, and cards useless already. So that shouldnt even be brought up as a fix to go with not casting past certain cells. Resists are nice but the fact that we can have 100% resists to so many other stat effects and the community is askig for more resists is kind of sad. Yea sure, I would love to not be effected by ANY skills too. Man that would make woe so much easier for me too. Phew just to be able to walk through a castle without being masqued or howled or stunned. Cakewalk. Does not sound like thats the best way for the game to go.

I do believe a lot of people would like to see how woe would be if we were all patched up with everything we were missing. Its hard to ask for things to be changed when the GMs know that a patch might come for something we should have already fixed and it could over write our new patch. Leading to the GMs having to hunt down and change just that one part of the patch. Also most dont like the idea of it taking years to even be caught up. Its kind of sad when people joke about us getting a the new patch 2 years from now. Honestly I cant think of another game where one of there servers is so far behind the main server. So like everyone before me. I would like to suggest that we get caught up fully and quickly then tackle woe. Or hell do it all at once and be fully caught up + woe fixes in the next couple months.
I know that sounds like a lot but there have been so many months that have gone by where we have not recieved any type of update/fixes. If all this time we were fixing the issues as they arose then we would not be in this position in the first place

#212 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

About that idea of adding 100% resist to howl etc etc etc. - No. Honestly we shouldnt have 100% resist to everything else so easily anyways. It has made so many skills, equipment, and cards useless already. So that shouldnt even be brought up as a fix to go with not casting past certain cells. Resists are nice but the fact that we can have 100% resists to so many other stat effects and the community is askig for more resists is kind of sad. Yea sure, I would love to not be effected by ANY skills too. Man that would make woe so much easier for me too. Phew just to be able to walk through a castle without being masqued or howled or stunned. Cakewalk. Does not sound like thats the best way for the game to go.

The resistance formula for Howl is there,it's not hard to resist, but requires specific stat investment, but works fine. There's also a base, irreduceable, chance of landing the effect too. Just the skill bypassing walls is a bit too strong, for the debuff it offers.
We only need the proper Stasis formula to be brought to iRO, the one wich reduces the duration based on the target VIT and DEX. kRO also changed so Stasis doesn't go through walls, works kinda like Jack Frost.

#213 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

The resistance formula for Howl is there,it's not hard to resist, but requires specific stat investment, but works fine. There's also a base, irreduceable, chance of landing the effect too. Just the skill bypassing walls is a bit too strong, for the debuff it offers.
We only need the proper Stasis formula to be brought to iRO, the one wich reduces the duration based on the target VIT and DEX. kRO also changed so Stasis doesn't go through walls, works kinda like Jack Frost.

Stasis

Fixed Cast Time: 1 second

Variable Cast Time: 3 seconds

Skill re-use Delay: 5 minutes

Global Skill Delay: 2 seconds

AoE: Level 1: 19x19

Level 2: 21x21

Level 3: 23x23

Level 4: 25x25

Level 5: 27x27

Duration: 5 second (fixed) + { Stasis Skill level * 5 - (Target’s VIT + DEX) / 20 }

(If this value becomes negative, the duration is set to 0)

#214 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

And since when that works, tell me.

#215 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

then limit the number of mech and wl per guild? :u

Lol!! are you sure about that?

I mean, our guild only uses 2 warlocks for Stasis xD and 3 mechs >_<.

I think it depends on how skilled is the player to evade people prior Stasis... since most of the stasis that Kevin gets off is either behind or in front of the group of people, no wall stasis or something among those lines...

#216 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:37 PM

And since when that works, tell me.

Test it =).

We already did... hence why we know when Stasis will go off depending on our characters.

That's the difference between groups I guess... while some complain about something that doesn't go their way, others do their homework and test skills so they are prepare in case they are affected by it.

It's not hard, really =)

#217 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

Test it =).

We already did... hence why we know when Stasis will go off depending on our characters.

That's the difference between groups I guess... while some complain about something that doesn't go their way, others do their homework and test skills so they are prepare in case they are affected by it.

It's not hard, really =)

Mhm and stasis staying for 30s when it was supposed to stay for 12 is correct ok. Stop with the acting and inciting drama as well ok? thx

#218 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:52 PM

Why no one upvote my genius universal easy fix formula???

all we need to make woe alive is this formula on all damage instances calculation.

If 90% of target max hp - final damage = 0 or lower , then target will loss 90% of max hp.

better than sarah card or proposed change, no card slot and armor needed, server sided.

See, all just -_-ing hypocrite, you dont want to die but you want your enemy to die. You complain when you got one shotted but you laugh when you one shot. LMFAO.

#219 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

Mhm and stasis staying for 30s when it was supposed to stay for 12 is correct ok. Stop with the acting and inciting drama as well ok? thx

Test it.

#220 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

did it, several times, and happens every saturday too. You dont get stasis'ed often so you wouldnt know anyways :v

#221 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:07 PM

Apparently according to our very own playragnarok website with skills balances, StatusRecovery is supposed to get rid of Stasis but, obviously its not doing so. Can we get a bug fix on that?

#222 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

They should disable alliance for WoE: Training Edition as well. After all, isn't TE suppose to help new players learn how things will work in normal WoE? : )

#223 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:38 PM

What a nice warning. At this point, I am sure you're much nicer than me hahaha

If it was me who he was -_- talking to, it would not go well lmfao xD

So sir, you're too nice :>

#224 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:41 PM

Stasis is a problem over walls yes it is not a problem overall. There are ways to counter and also be cured from. Despel/GTB works just fine taking it off/not getting hit by it. So many people want to nullify another skill in game is stupid. I mean look at gen for a sec still have not got fix for thorn trap. Seems like a reacurring theme of removing skills rather then fixing.

Stasis over wall
Howl over wall
Frost joke over wall
Get fix for thorn trap
Increase and change castle loots to correspond with current economy.
Skill delay on masq skills look into skill for removing mount to decrease chance of success
Fix suiside cast time even look into making skill interrupt able
Fix bug for heal with mech in party
Increase skill delay of db even more
Fix the rk aoe rune to work if not done already heard nothing on this for some time
Decrease damage increase with no limit for Rangers
Remove full status immune gears from game ie unfrozen set as allowes for more damage creep that don't benefit woe
Look into changes to guardians have same effects as plant type monsters create more usefulness of them
Change God item drop revert back to old style of drop
Decrease alliance cap to 1 ability to disable altogether

All things can think of will improve our server

Edited by miliardo, 08 May 2016 - 03:49 PM.

#225 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

did it, several times, and happens every saturday too. You dont get stasis'ed often so you wouldnt know anyways :v

Lol!, you seems to get stasis a lot by the only 2 warlocks who has it and with a 5 min cooldown... yup, not avoiding it sure is not an easy feature.

Also, Dispel and that AB skill lauda something takes it away. Hence why we always have some ABs behind to remove it... that's call team work and tactics. Perhaps you should try it =).

At the end of the day, Stasis is just 1 skill but like I mentioned before, not the root cause of the problem... change it and everything will be the same, then we will have another thread/complains/reports about other skill that it won't influence the outcome of the WoE status in renewal.

Anyway, It will interesting to see these biased changes =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users