390 replies to this topic

#51 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

I think crosscut needs a 100 second cooldown since it's nearly twice as strong as perfect strike, which has a 60 second cooldown.

#52 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

I think crosscut needs a 100 second cooldown since it's nearly twice as strong as perfect strike, which has a 60 second cooldown.

Hmm sounds fair. But will never be implemented on account of Paladins "doing what they do" to the game devs. Might I reccomend everyone just become a Paladin? It's the best class in the game. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#53 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

Log is aim based now

#54 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

Log is aim based now

It debuffs the opponents aim though.

#55 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

Oh, I know. I was reading

and stacked evade. :lol:

that part

#56 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

Oh thank god it's aim based now <3

#57 goatofcheese

goatofcheese

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

It'd be cool if like SD went in two directions at the same time. Cuz like if I'm not facing them then I miss, and that's BS.

#58 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

I know, they're totally cheating if they dodge SD

#59 codec689

codec689

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:34 AM

stay on topic everyone
spam aside knigths have gained tremendous attack power and their skills have increased in power. Giving them them 3 times their original pre paris patch damage capability
i do agree crosscut needs to have its damage formula modified in order to do less than that ninja move with the 60 second cd

Barricade needs to have either its cure or slow heal effect removed and perhaps to prevent more problems
time reversal should have its MP consumption increased IN PVP to make it so that it can be a bit more tactical such as with emporia or general player vs player also that skill creates cd inbalences for skills such as two action shot(ranger skill) and daggers(7 daggers on assassins and ninjas) maybe they could look into it too

Sword Dance needs to have its cooldown increased

Edited by codec689, 28 August 2010 - 09:50 AM.

#60 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

sdasdf i just have to say 1 thing... running is useless versus Knights :blink:
Class[Any]: Run run ! running!
Knight: Go SD! i choose you!
-Critical Knock Down-
-Super Wombo Combo-
Class has been killed by Knights

Edit:

Joe Stalker :<

Edit2:
remove sd! is useless! jkajkjakajak xd

Edited by Misuu, 28 August 2010 - 05:15 PM.

#61 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:17 PM

Glads and myrmidons/Gladiators need the damage formula changed they are Much too weak than they should be Also some cool downs should be lowered slightly for many skills for PvM. the skill buff Bloody Roar is bugged so you don't get the gain.

Knights and paladins need a slight damage increase in PvM. And They need a slight Nerf in pvp Because not many people can compete with Stun lock.

#62 Killionair

Killionair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

glads and mryms arnt weak.........

and pallys r going 2 have more damage in the next patch i think

#63 xandiel

xandiel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Glads and myrmidons/Gladiators need the damage formula changed they are Much too weak than they should be Also some cool downs should be lowered slightly for many skills for PvM. the skill buff Bloody Roar is bugged so you don't get the gain.

bloody roar isn't bugged, the % gain to attack just applies to the BASE atk value. this is the same for all other passive skills in which there is a % gain, which applies to the base value.

Edited by xandiel, 28 August 2010 - 07:13 PM.

#64 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

Knights and paladins need a slight damage increase in PvM. And They need a slight Nerf in pvp Because not many people can compete with Stun lock.

You won't be complaining after the patch I can assure you that.

#65 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:55 AM

If only Requiem had these kind of threads. Why Hastur, why? /sigh

#66 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

This is for paladin and paladin only, I had a myrmidon but I found it very balanced...

Our damage is too low, our pre-req skills suck, impervious has no point after the update (unless you want to waste 100 points for 50% effectiveness), time reverse takes too much MP per second, revenge doesn't take enough MP per second, needs higher base magic defense (at level 41 I die in one melee spam from a priest after freeze) ummm, there are a few things that need nerfed but I can't think of them at the moment

my BIGGEST complaint is how terrible strength is...I mean really, intelligence raises mp, magic defense and magic damage (fantastic for mages) agility raises hit rate, crit rate and evade rate (amazing for archers and thiefs) health raises HP and defense (amazing for all classes) and then strength...I don't notice any difference when it is equipped, all I see is it slightly raises damage and slightly raises defense...it SUCKS...I assume strength is supposed to be good for warriors but unless it becomes % based for each point it just plain blows so I find myself stacking health + intelligence items

Edited by Hitogoroshi, 31 August 2010 - 09:09 PM.

#67 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:33 PM

This is for paladin and paladin only, I had a myrmidon but I found it very balanced...

Our damage is too low, our pre-req skills suck, impervious has no point after the update (unless you want to waste 100 points for 50% effectiveness), time reverse takes too much MP per second, revenge doesn't take enough MP per second, needs higher base magic defense (at level 41 I die in one melee spam from a priest after freeze) ummm, there are a few things that need nerfed but I can't think of them at the moment

my BIGGEST complaint is how terrible strength is...I mean really, intelligence raises mp, magic defense and magic damage (fantastic for mages) agility raises hit rate, crit rate and attack speed (amazing for archers and thiefs) health raises HP and defense (amazing for all classes) and then strength...I don't notice any difference when it is equipped, all I see is it slightly raises damage and slightly raises defense...it SUCKS...I assume strength is supposed to be good for warriors but unless it becomes % based for each point it just plain blows so I find myself stacking health + intelligence items

@Damage, Patch increases Paladin's weapons and skills.
@Impervious, I haven't heard anything about that so no comment.
@Time Reverse, that's the penalty for having lower cooldowns and cast times.
@Higher Defense, enchant your armor, Paladins aren't the only ones with low Magic Defense.

#68 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

my BIGGEST complaint is how terrible strength is...I mean really, intelligence raises mp, magic defense and magic damage (fantastic for mages) agility raises hit rate, crit rate and attack speed (amazing for archers and thiefs) health raises HP and defense (amazing for all classes) and then strength...I don't notice any difference when it is equipped, all I see is it slightly raises damage and slightly raises defense...it SUCKS...I assume strength is supposed to be good for warriors but unless it becomes % based for each point it just plain blows so I find myself stacking health + intelligence items

lol@pallies complaining...

1. agi doesn't increase attack speed.
2. strength, agility, and health all add defense. strength adds the most defense.
3. paladins are tanks, what game has you stack str on a tank? lol. then again, they're not so much tanks post patch zzzzz
4. every class has terrible mdef in general except for mages. so uh, enchant your armor? pallies get highest def with a 3x% block, 5x possible.
5. i dunno, 50% imperv is still good, unless of course you're the type to just stand there and take hits
6. hows sociology working out for you?

Edited by Kazra, 31 August 2010 - 08:40 PM.

#69 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

@kazra: bahahaha, at least you aren't as dumb as your friend...soc major? lmao you have terrible memory

impervious got nerfed so instead of being 100% for 10 seconds at rank 1 it is now 30% at level one and 50% at level 5, I don't use it that often anyways

revenge and time reverse need to be "flipped" a little so that revenge costs more and time reverse slightly less, maybe 3 mp per second less

if agi doesn't increase attack speed, why do archers stack it for the AAS

I don't have any complaints about PvP because I don't use the skills they are changing anyways, mostly PvE

Edited by Hitogoroshi, 31 August 2010 - 08:44 PM.

#70 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

@kazra: bahahaha, at least you aren't as dumb as your friend...soc major? lmao you have terrible memory

impervious got nerfed so instead of being 100% for 10 seconds at rank 1 it is now 30% at level one and 50% at level 5, I don't use it that often anyways

revenge and time reverse need to be "flipped" a little so that revenge costs more and time reverse slightly less, maybe 3 mp per second less

I don't have any complaints about PvP because I don't use the skills they are changing anyways, mostly PvE

no one stacks agi for AAS................................. where did you get this from... oh right, dekard.

TR is more game winning than revenge. Revenge is complete crap in geared pvp since we'd deal nearly no damage at all to paladins. So uh, TR should have more MP cost, k.

Edited by Kazra, 31 August 2010 - 08:47 PM.

#71 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

Who said archers stack agi for AAS?
Agi adds aim and evade.

I'm afraid I'm not the dumb one here.

#72 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

If stacking agi affected aas I would get more than two shots per launch

#73 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

Oh, an issue with warriors, or rather every class in general. People, like Xenocide and his friend, commonly spam friend requests in PvP when they get locked/comboed. This disables us from using skills, which allows them to easily escape and counter. It affects the warrior class alot, so I'm just going to post it here. Suggestion: An option to turn off friend requests.

#74 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:53 PM

Oh, an issue with warriors, or rather every class in general. People, like Xenocide and his friend, commonly spam friend requests in PvP when they get locked/comboed. This disables us from using skills, which allows them to easily escape and counter. It affects the warrior class alot, so I'm just going to post it here. Suggestion: An option to turn off friend requests.

LOL my friend did, I did not, it happened to me the fights before that and he tested it out, and now uses it against me all the time when we pvp...

anyways yes, that would be great, no friend requests, guild requests, etc because classes that physically attack (doesn't work on mages) cant do anything when the request is up

also, it was in the thq version of the forum, but evade rate, aim rate and crit rate makes more sense, thanks for clearing it up

Edited by Hitogoroshi, 31 August 2010 - 08:53 PM.

#75 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

That's why I got requests from both Xenocide AND w/eurfriend'snamewas when I caught both of you in a lock. You even admitted it during the game, saying that you just learned about it from previous games, and didn't hesitate to use it in our match. It's okay, if you guys/your friend doesn't like playing fair, then suit yourself. Not much fun from abusing the system imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users