390 replies to this topic

#76 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:56 PM

LOL my friend did, I did not, it happened to me the fights before that and he tested it out, and now uses it against me all the time when we pvp...

anyways yes, that would be great, no friend requests, guild requests, etc because classes that physically attack (doesn't work on mages) cant do anything when the request is up

also, it was in the thq version of the forum, but evade rate, aim rate and crit rate makes more sense, thanks for clearing it up

Both you and your friend spammed friend requests. Before you complain about the class try to become better at it first.

#77 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:03 PM

if you are having doubts refer to your previous posts

another thing, slightly raise the cooldown of hammer smash, in TR I can use it repeatedly with no breaks in between

#78 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:07 PM

This is for paladin and paladin only, I had a myrmidon but I found it very balanced...

Our damage is too low, our pre-req skills suck, impervious has no point after the update (unless you want to waste 100 points for 50% effectiveness), time reverse takes too much MP per second, revenge doesn't take enough MP per second, needs higher base magic defense (at level 41 I die in one melee spam from a priest after freeze) ummm, there are a few things that need nerfed but I can't think of them at the moment

my BIGGEST complaint is how terrible strength is...I mean really, intelligence raises mp, magic defense and magic damage (fantastic for mages) agility raises hit rate, crit rate and attack speed (amazing for archers and thiefs) health raises HP and defense (amazing for all classes) and then strength...I don't notice any difference when it is equipped, all I see is it slightly raises damage and slightly raises defense...it SUCKS...I assume strength is supposed to be good for warriors but unless it becomes % based for each point it just plain blows so I find myself stacking health + intelligence items

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You best be trolling. :unsure:

#79 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:16 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You best be trolling. :unsure:

not yet broskie

#80 viciousx

viciousx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

I have played only one main character level 57 â??paladinâ? for a while. As compared to other classes my friends and my guild members plays. I found this warrior class type doesnâ??t fit in the category of â??Tankingâ?. This class lacks the ability to truly hold and grab bossesâ??s attention while party with other players. And the party skills are really a jokeâ?¦â?¦.. And impractical, with 5 different transform skills you can learn, you could only use one of them at a time the skills are contradicting.
Other cons about this warrior class are
1: terrible aim rate (misses hit on bosses... misses hit on PVP against other players)
2: lowest attack point out of all the classes
3: some of the main attacking skills have bugs. For example skills cannot hit the triggers. Trap doors, boxes and some bosses flying in mid air on some mission map and boss dungeon map.
4: some skills are repetition of each otherâ?¦. Hammers, 1000 tons of hammers. Launching skillsâ?¦ (And lacks of strong attacking skills)
5: weapons are more costly to buy and enchants from NPC but still are the weakest attack point bonus after the enchanting and soulcrafting.

Overall itâ??s imbalance somewhat in my opinion. I have checked out the European version and found out that they raised the status of paladin quite a bit. Weapons have higher hit points. Aim rate are better, also some new skills is added. I wish we are getting the similar changes for this class

Edited by viciousx, 31 August 2010 - 09:54 PM.

#81 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

I have played only one main character level 57 â??paladinâ? for a while. As compared to other classes my friends and my guild members plays. I found this warrior class type doesnâ??t fit in the category of â??Tankingâ?. This class lacks the ability to truly hold and grab bossesâ??s attention while party with other players. And the party skills are really a jokeâ?¦â?¦.. And impractical, with 5 different transform skills you can learn, you could only use one of them at a time the skills are contradicting.
Other cons about this warrior class is
1: terrible aim rate (misses hit on bosses... misses hit on PVP against other players)
3: some of the main attacking skills have bugs. For example skills cannot hit the triggers. Trap doors, boxes and some bosses flying in mid air on some mission map and boss dungeon map.
4: some skills are repetition of each otherâ?¦. Hammers, 1000 tons of hammers. Launching skillsâ?¦ (And lacks of strong attacking skills)
5: weapons are more costly to buy from NPC but have the lowest attack point���

Overall itâ??s imbalance somewhat in my opinion. I have checked out the European version and found out that they raised the status of paladin quite a bit. Weapons have higher hit points. Aim rate are better, also some new skills is added. I wish we are getting the similar changes for this class

Yeah, you can't really tank in PvE when around others. :unsure:

1. Its more about equipment, Paladins have lower agility yes, but they can still achieve a high amount of aim.
2. Damage will be increased with the patch.
3. Skip
4. Well that seems like more of aesthetic and not balancing, skip
5. If you don't want to use the unique weapons, you can always find weapons off monster drops.

Edited by to0n, 31 August 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#82 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

I agree paladins do suck, they're the bottom dwellers in the world of PvP. Such a low tier class, no wonder you constantly hear uproars of how terrible this class is.

I say Barunson should improve the class by giving them slow heal, boost the damage in their attacks to an overwhelming caliber, or even give em another skill for catching which is virtually inescapable.. oh wait-

Edited by Kimimaro, 31 August 2010 - 09:33 PM.

#83 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

Other cons about this warrior class is
5: weapons are more costly to buy from NPC but have the lowest attack point���

You can't honestly be whining about pve when you're almost godlike in pvp.

And dragonica developers didn't want a cookie cutter MMO where warrier-tank mage-nuker theif-dps etc.

They wanted all the classes solo-able and be balanced.

#84 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

You can't honestly be whining about pve when you're almost godlike in pvp.

And dragonica developers didn't want a cookie cutter MMO where warrier-tank mage-nuker theif-dps etc.

They wanted all the classes solo-able and be balanced.

Not all people play PvP. However getting a class to be balanced in both PvE and PvP is difficult. Which is what the Paris patch attempted but went a tad bit too far.

Edited by to0n, 31 August 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#85 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

I agree paladins do suck, they're the bottom dwellers in the world of PvP. Such a low tier class, no wonder you constantly hear uproars of how terrible this class is.

I say Barunson should improve the class by giving them slow heal, boost the damage in their attacks to an overwhelming caliber, or even give em another skill for catching which is virtually inescapable.. oh wait-

I see what you did thar :unsure:

#86 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

funny how you say paladin is the best tank when tanking in this game is completely pointless, why tank when it brings down the ranking of mission maps? also, mage is the best tank in the game, not paladin...mages have higher magic defense, cp shield, and slow heal (which negates the hp difference and thensome)

#87 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:58 PM

funny how you say paladin is the best tank when tanking in this game is completely pointless, why tank when it brings down the ranking of mission maps? also, mage is the best tank in the game, not paladin...mages have higher magic defense, cp shield, and slow heal (which negates the hp difference and thensome)

Nobody said paladins were the best tanks in PvE though. :unsure:

#88 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

Funny how you think Paladins are underpowered.

Postpatch Barricade > Warmage's tanking abilities.

Edited by to0n, 01 September 2010 - 01:09 AM.

#89 xandiel

xandiel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:27 AM

Funny how you can't play your own class.

65% damage reduction + level 5 slow heal in one skill (@ max), what more could u ask for?

#90 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

65% damage reduction + level 5 slow heal in one skill (@ max), what more could u ask for?

A cold beer and a sandwich?

#91 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:22 AM

A cold beer and a sandwich?

Something stronger pls, beer sucks.

#92 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:24 AM

Something stronger pls, beer sucks.

But a cold beer goes nicely with a sammich.

#93 codec689

codec689

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

that post patch barricade also has cure rigth?

anyways people stay on topic

Edited by codec689, 01 September 2010 - 09:07 AM.

#94 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:36 AM

Funny how you think Paladins are underpowered.

when did the words underpowered ever come out of my mouth? never said they are underpowered and my only complaints focus on PvE...but that is getting fixed in the patch anyways so after the patch is when we will know what is wrong and such

#95 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

when did the words underpowered ever come out of my mouth? never said they are underpowered and my only complaints focus on PvE...but that is getting fixed in the patch anyways so after the patch is when we will know what is wrong and such

You also never said you were talking about PvE in your first post. Be more clear next time so you can avoid confusion and misunderstandings.

#96 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

A paladin complaining about their position in PvE? LOL!

A since when is a tank supposed to do anything else but take blows and give occasional burst damage?

Post patch there is nothing to complain about. Pre patch, I can understand the annoyance at such piddling damage. But they should have given the damage boost outside of PvP instead of inside as well.

=_=

When will Barunson learn?

#97 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

Then why did you make a post complaining that Paladin's damage is too low, that their magic defense is too low, that impervious becomes useless?

All I see is "OMG BUFF PALADINS PLZ"

#98 Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWith your mom

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

all I see is this
Posted Image

Edited by Hitogoroshi, 01 September 2010 - 01:58 PM.

#99 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

all I see is this
Posted Image

That's great, ignore anyone who has differing opinions.

Edited by to0n, 01 September 2010 - 03:20 PM.

#100 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

That's great, ignore anyone who has differing opinions. Lose to level 29 knights more k?

I bet he presses view post to see what we say, anyway. :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users