Fire Guardian/Water Guardian Change Discussion - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fire Guardian/Water Guardian Change Discussion

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#51 suporte64

suporte64

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:56 AM

It was not a bug. at first you could shift stats down with the soul shift system then they changed it

not a bug just a change.

EnderW

Thanks for the clarification.

#52 suporte64

suporte64

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:06 AM

Today was to be a happy day for me because today and the day of my birthday.
But this news from the Guardian Exchange by simple W-coin and soul.

Leave me very sad that day that was to be happy.

I was born on 25/08/1987

#53 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

Today was to be a happy day for me because today and the day of my birthday.
But this news from the Guardian Exchange by simple W-coin and soul.

Leave me very sad that day that was to be happy.

I was born on 25/08/1987

Life =/= Games... It's your birthday, don't stick in front of your computer! Go out with friends, have fun!

#54 BradaD

BradaD

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, Hawaii
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

Instead of downgrading the guardian sets, how about changing them to be soulbound upon equipping. In addition leave the normal costume sets just the way they are, upgrade the advanced costume sets to be level 10 with improved stats and upgrade the special costume sets to level 20 with stats comparable to the guardian sets. That might take longer to do but I think it would improve the overall play of the game.

#55 suporte64

suporte64

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

Life =/= Games... It's your birthday, don't stick in front of your computer! Go out with friends, have fun!

yes and I'll leave that here in Brazil yet and 9 o'clock in the morning.

#56 suporte64

suporte64

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

Poor thing Brad Little porpoise his Guardian Legend + 20 and went about saying goodbye.

#57 BobWho

BobWho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:31 AM

Instead of downgrading the guardian sets, how about changing them to be soulbound upon equipping. In addition leave the normal costume sets just the way they are, upgrade the advanced costume sets to be level 10 with improved stats and upgrade the special costume sets to level 20 with stats comparable to the guardian sets. That might take longer to do but I think it would improve the overall play of the game.

Brada's suggestion seems reasonable due to the fact that lvl10 equips get higher sc options, which seems like the major issue.

As of I, I've invested quite a lot into my guardian sets. It's been more than half a year since the game have been released in Gravity, and those guardian pieces have been roaming around the game since then as well. It seems pretty ridiculous to degrade the guardian equips with an excuse *after half a year* to say that it's a glitch. Well, it's no longer a glitch since it have been in the game for such a long period of time.

#58 suporte64

suporte64

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

Brad you'll want the cash you used in Guardian?

#59 BradaD

BradaD

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, Hawaii
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

Brad you'll want the cash you used in Guardian?

Getting back the cash would be nice but i doubt that would happen. But as of current I find my guardian set to be useful because i use that 1 set on all my characters to make leveling a little easier.

#60 AI12

AI12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:37 AM

i should hearing a big joke of FG/WG as a bugs. it's has been over-status over a year. that's why their market price is so high. now, u given 2 soul boxes which is wroth 300G and 1 W-coins which is worthless, dun you think it's really unfair to those player who spend all their time and gold to collect those set? right, you are balancing the game, how about balancing the offer of players lose? i believe this change will make tons of players quite as they are disappointing the unbalance offer. in fact DS is losing players which people who feel disappointing DS.

solution idea of FG/WG

since most player spend their gold and time for buying those WG/WG set, i come up an idea to get every1 happy.

mail the WG/WG set to GM and let them refund the market price to the player.........for those who is rich enough to keep them, they can still have the choose.

#61 yartrebo

yartrebo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

I can't say I'm happy about this. My FG and WG sets were worth something like 150kg on the market _before_ all the soulcrafting and randomizing that I put into them. Probably blew about 500 ins and 100 randomizers on them, along with hundreds of stacks of souls, getting a full set of seven piece to all legend.

And as compensation, I won't even get enough souls to legendary one item, and if I'm lucky a single special-grade lvl 1 IM piece that soulbinds from the mixboard.

And all this so soon after having all the stats removed from my legendary Vagabond boots.

Edited by yartrebo, 25 August 2011 - 05:52 AM.

#62 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:14 AM

I have an idea.

let's all file a lawsuit for damages against the warp portal.

And migrated to other serves.

Where we can have our items and still sell IM.

This is a warning. Please read the forum rules carefully:

No Legal Action threads.

* Using the forums or PMs for encouraging, promoting, endorsing, or inciting any kind of legal action against anyone is strictly prohibited. Such content will be removed, and the author's posting privileges will be permanently suspended.

#63 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:55 AM

Hopefully they also nerf the Guardian weapons. :blaugh:

#64 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

I just cant believe what im reading! :sigh: i spend a lot of gold on the whole mix guardian set, and now its gonna be nerf without any advice? this is really UNFAIRRR. If this gona be yes or yes.. please think again the compensation. :blaugh: . BUCK.

#65 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

This is a warning. Please read the forum rules carefully:

Rim, Aramis told me to open a thread in the balance settings with my suggestions, thats what I did, I saw no reason to close it...

#66 Neonix

Neonix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

Getting W-coins and souls are just not enough. I would prefer we are to mail back the FG/WG set to exchange for an Angel/ Devil/ Paris set which i think is likely to compensate all FG/WG owners.

#67 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

Rim, Aramis told me to open a thread in the balance settings with my suggestions, thats what I did, I saw no reason to close it...

Ah, well I was not aware of that. My apologies, I was merely trying to keep all of the suggestions together in one place. I'll open your thread again.

#68 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

I think we need to say something better... something acid.. something hateful, something true..something direct.. . wheres Yurai when forum needs him??

#69 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:21 AM

they went far beyond my "nerf idea" which was to give Guardian set pieces the same bonuses as Angel/Devil sets. My friend who was raging about things disappearing in the mail probably is not coming back :blaugh:

kinda surprised, I guess it's timed right tho. People may or maynot get excited with New Origins and forgive and forget.

Edited by Himeyasha, 25 August 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#70 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

Ah, well I was not aware of that. My apologies, I was merely trying to keep all of the suggestions together in one place. I'll open your thread again.

yeah its ok, you got a point in there I dont know if aramis get confused by the hour missing this thread or he really meant that, whatever, I think we should wait for his instructions on that

#71 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Well that certainly blows.

#72 wizard898

wizard898

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

I for one like this change. Everyone has to agree that the set was pretty game-breaking. I do agree however, that the players who spent an exorbitant amount of money for them aren't getting enough compensation.

#73 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

The main thing I spent all my gold on in this game was guardian pieces. +15 and artifact or legendary of each piece plus expanded. I've spent well over 100k gold on guardian equips, and Gravity doesn't even decide to mention that there is a probability that they may nerf the equips back to original status? I bought a water guardian weapon and trip balloon for 60k gold too. Yay! I guess those will probably get nerfed next. What a rip off and time waste! All of a sudden, it's "a bug" when the equips have been altered since the server started and this is the first we hear of this. Bull :blaugh:. I haven't seen any staff reply warning that something like this may happen. I don't want a couple w coins and a soul stack for my equips. That's like a slap in the face. It's been fun, but I don't like how things are handled here. We don't get any warning and things are changed all the time that-_- players over. Time to quit I guess....

Edited by Maronu, 25 August 2011 - 08:47 AM.

#74 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

all this and blame the Big Pig and Rebellion.

First Big pig because bugol cash items.

According to Rebellion by you helped him with the items of Prof ...

When the Big Pig was.

Guardian Water Shoes

+22 Agi
Evade Rate +14%
Health +28
+24 Strength

GM was reported to Oramus and he did nothing to try to fix the bug and now wants to punish all because of an error and it very unfair of them.

Excuse me? Oh right people get screwed over so you blame someone. Keep it mature or get out.

I think we need to say something better... something acid.. something hateful, something true..something direct.. . wheres Yurai when forum needs him??

Tis a shame he quit. While annoying he kept his points in a mature way on forums. Probably what I liked bout him. But I really wanna see what his reaction would be.

Also I think your compensation should be dependent on how high enchanted/soulcrafted you got your set parts. I mean I see spec/arti/legend pieces often so I wish those guys got something back for the souls/ins/gold wasted.

#75 megamanxpert

megamanxpert

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationDelta Forbidden Training Grounds

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

More proof that wealth can only be destroyed and not created :(

I am starting to want to support actions against Warp Portal :sigh:

gonna give them another chance to make up for it tho :blaugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic