Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

Phone Apps
Create some apps for the iPhone and Android marketplaces.

Collector's Addition Items
Create one time only costumes for Gravity profit and a Zulie drain.

Third Jobs
Suggestions for names, descriptions, and weapons for new 3rd Job.

PvP Bonfires Healling enemies Fixed
Suggestion for Bonfires dealing damage to enemies.

Trackers
Monitoring activity of a person and the price of an item.

Friends List
A way to structure the friends list so all characters will be linked to one account.

Activity Counter
Forum located feature showing how many people are logged onto each server.

Vending
Changing the attackability of venders

Storage
An idea on how to format the storage in game and making storage organizable.

Clan Storage
Creating a clan storage for upgrading mats.

Clan Enemies/Allies
To make clan enemies/allies more official in game.

PVP Skill
Create a "dual request" skill that is required for pvp with characters 20+ lvls apart.

Stats and Gems
Make gem'd items keep their substats.

Character Creation
Be able to change color of styles when creating a charater.

Cart Meele/Skills
Let riders of cart use skills and attack when in range of a target.

New License Implemented-ish
Have a license at lvl 150 where you can ride your pet.

Basic Skills
Make basic skills interact with other characters when targeted.

Costume Feature
Get rid of requirements for equip when used in the costume section.

Revenue & Community Building
A collection of ideas on how to build revenue & the community based on another game.

Union War Obsolete
Ideas on how to make union wars more balanced and a potential new map.

Forum Contests
Create a subforum for contests and events.

Equip Concept Art

Head Gear
Skaaj's Grace & Halo

Back Items / Bikinis
Tails & Recolored Bikini's

Costumes
Posts::: Tarzan: 34 & 37, Kilt: 41 & 45, Skinnies: 42 & 50, Hippie Look: 62, I'm with stupid Tee: 72

Edited by AlisiaMT, 07 May 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:55 PM

1. Character Creation:
I have noticed that you can purchase a new style of hair from the item mall, but I haven't been able to figure out how to change a color of a basic style. This is a problem for me since I want my purple hair black but I don't want to change the style. Maybe when building a character you should be able to choose a style and the color of the style. Insead of doing it for just hair, though, you should be able to change eye, skin, hair, and tatoo color. It would make each character more unique to it't creator. It doesn't have to be a default though. IM coupons would suffice, it would just be fun to have more physical characteristics to choose from.

I like this idea, it does not have to be alot of different colors but it would definitly change your individual characteristics -_-

2. Friends List:
As a cleric I get lots of friend requests. I also have multiple characters from the same person on my friends list and it takes up my limited room. We should be able to add an account and have it pop up that the account logged in and which character they're on. This way, instead of having 4 characters from 3 people taking up your room, you have one account with three characters on it. So, for example, when you log on, instead of it saying "HeavenlySin has logged in," it says, "Sin7 has logged on with HeavenlySin." and the community tab should state Sin7 - HeavenlySin (the heavenly part will change/disappear when logged out/in but Sin7 will act like the characters names do at the moment)

It would of course be a good idea but I think it is too difficult to realize or just not worth the effort (strictly avatars on the same account might work though)
However, like I suggested before, it would be cool to have the online people in your list to be moved to the top of the list. This way you get easier acces to your friends and it allows the list to get ALOT longer (since you wouldn't have to search)
In this case you could just add friends names in every list on every character -_-

3. Cart:
In movies you see people riding in the back of a motorcycle shooting at the bad (or good) guy while making a mad drive for their lives or horseback riders chopping off people's heads in battle. This being said I think it would be a fun idea to let the character riding in the back seat attack, or in my case heal, if they are in range of the target.

Well Cart-battles fail miserably so what would be your intention in this idea? :lol:

4. Vending:
I have had multiple occurences where I choose a nice safe place to vend and end up getting killed by a stray monster that spawned next to me. When we go into vend mode it should mean that technically we are a building, and unless someone throws some tnt into our infastructure, attacking would be pretty pointless, particularly by monsters. People vending shouldn't be able to be attacked, but also those being attacked shouldn't be able to vend (such as when logging out.)

If you vend in Junon like everyone else you would not have that problem :D

5. Storage:
For us with OCD there should be an option to organize our storage. I like my things being together, such as blades, metals, woods, equip all in a specific space instead of a blade over there and oh hey look there's that wand I was looking for 15 lvls ago. It costs a lot to take stuff out of storage just so I can move it in a more orderly fashion (I have spent up to a million doing so in one go).
Maybe you should change the order of the storage itself and have a couple of pages that only equip can go into and a couple that only drops can go into (maybe expand storage a bit so I can fit all my event items in it with my outfits I'm saving for my newbie characters)
Either idea would work, but both would be preferred -_-

This suggestion has 2 parts. The idea that is should be possible to move items (which I totally agree with, it's convienient to have the same types of items in groups)
The second part of a couple of pages where only certain type of items belong I disagree. I think people are already lazy enough in this game -_-

#3 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:47 PM

Since I'm not too forum savvy I'm not gonna do that nifty quote thing you did and just label them -_-

Friends List:
I honestly don't care how it is done, but it was an idea to maximize friend capacity if they're going to limit them x.x If I'm accurate ur idea is similiar to MSN IM where onlines are on top but you can make groups of friends. I like that idea especially the online on top part. Searching is a hassle.

Cart:
The reason for carts is just to make it fun. Nothing else. When I'm riding I keep targeting the monsters in hopes that it will glitch and I'll be able to attack it but to no avail -_- Healing would make it useful though. I travel through places that, as a cleric, will wipe me out almost instantly so I have to ride with my knight friend. Even after buffs, he gets health half down. It would be nice for the clerics in the back seat to be able to heal so the driver doesn't die and make them live bait. Mostly the idea was for fun =D

Vending:
I like to vend in places like El Verloon Desert by the aquas so that others dont have to walk all the way to a town because they forgot a scroll and need to heal their armor or buy a skill. Although this isnt a problem for my cleric anymore, it is useful to know that i can set up shop anywhere and dont have to come back and see that my character is dead and i have to reset-up my shop.

Storage:
The second part of storage was so you had a set amount of storage for both of your main items (consumables can go in drops xD). This way you can't say well i have too many mats and need more room for equip. When you're out of mat room youre out and the same goes for equip. As with the friends list, i'm indifferent with this one but i just never have enough room for stuff. I'm collecting mats for my dealer to be and have sold almost all of my good gear i was saving for them. I have cleared out the useless junk and am STILL full with two seperate banks. If not making it suitable for organizing seperate spots, make MORE ROOM.

#4 axel619

axel619

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:59 PM

3. Cart:
In movies you see people riding in the back of a motorcycle shooting at the bad (or good) guy while making a mad drive for their lives or horseback riders chopping off people's heads in battle. This being said I think it would be a fun idea to let the character riding in the back seat attack, or in my case heal, if they are in range of the target.

i like that idea cuz then there would be drive bys like in those gang war movies :3
pew pew

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Edited by axel619, 08 November 2010 - 03:00 PM.

#5 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

1. Character Creation:
I have noticed that you can purchase a new style of hair from the item mall, but I haven't been able to figure out how to change a color of a basic style. This is a problem for me since I want my purple hair black but I don't want to change the style. Maybe when building a character you should be able to choose a style and the color of the style. Insead of doing it for just hair, though, you should be able to change eye, skin, hair, and tatoo color. It would make each character more unique to it't creator. It doesn't have to be a default though. IM coupons would suffice, it would just be fun to have more physical characteristics to choose from.
this would be awsome and great it would really have uniqueness in characters and its just a fun idea overall
2. Friends List:
As a cleric I get lots of friend requests. I also have multiple characters from the same person on my friends list and it takes up my limited room. We should be able to add an account and have it pop up that the account logged in and which character they're on. This way, instead of having 4 characters from 3 people taking up your room, you have one account with three characters on it. So, for example, when you log on, instead of it saying "HeavenlySin has logged in," it says, "Sin7 has logged on with HeavenlySin." and the community tab should state Sin7 - HeavenlySin (the heavenly part will change/disappear when logged out/in but Sin7 will act like the characters names do at the moment)
+1 or make the friendlist longer because i hate deleting some1 to add some1 else (lol then 2moro they ask why they arent on ur friendslists)
3. Cart:
umm i like it but it isnt going to be as fun as it sounds u'll die in sec's and range peeps are the only one who can do this the cleric healing would be kinda fun tho
4. Vending:
I have had multiple occurences where I choose a nice safe place to vend and end up getting killed by a stray monster that spawned next to me. When we go into vend mode it should mean that technically we are a building, and unless someone throws some tnt into our infastructure, attacking would be pretty pointless, particularly by monsters. People vending shouldn't be able to be attacked, but also those being attacked shouldn't be able to vend (such as when logging out.)
lol wonder where ur vending O_o not needed tho.
5. Storage:
For us with OCD there should be an option to organize our storage. I like my things being together, such as blades, metals, woods, equip all in a specific space instead of a blade over there and oh hey look there's that wand I was looking for 15 lvls ago. It costs a lot to take stuff out of storage just so I can move it in a more orderly fashion (I have spent up to a million doing so in one go).
Maybe you should change the order of the storage itself and have a couple of pages that only equip can go into and a couple that only drops can go into (maybe expand storage a bit so I can fit all my event items in it with my outfits I'm saving for my newbie characters)
Either idea would work, but both would be preferred -_-
yep alot of posts on this but yes it would be very helpfull i have to have multi accounts just to hold everything :lol:
ADDITION XD

6. Kisses:
While I'm at it I have a question/suggestion. In the last Rose I played, the kiss skill would actually make you kiss the person you were targeting (and restore 5HP xD.) In this particular version when you kiss it doesn't matter if you have targeted someone you, just..kiss. What's the point of it if you don't kiss anybody -_-

not neccesary =p (i want a kiss!)

#6 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

for the cart, its nice if you dont lose your buffs after getting off. i always get in cart by mistake in uw and lose all my buffs >.<

#7 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationYour bed. For snuggles.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

I support kisses!

#8 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:22 AM

A kiss for me? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_puppyeye.gif

Edited by gEddeh, 09 November 2010 - 04:23 AM.

#9 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

A kiss for me? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_puppyeye.gif

/muah :3

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:40 AM

/muah :3

:D

#11 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

Don't worry I used protection.

#12 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

Don't worry I used protection.

#13 DayNine

DayNine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

3. Cart:

Didn't they have cart skills that never got implemented wayyyy back in the day? BRING THE CART SKILLS BACK!

Edited by DayNine, 11 November 2010 - 10:26 AM.

#14 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

Didn't they have cart skills that never got implemented wayyyy back in the day? BRING THE CART SKILLS BACK!

Rather the old Clan skills :D

#15 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

LoL thank you for getting this back on topic. I added the kiss skill comment and everyone started giving kisses. :unsure:
btw off topic but does anybody know what "bump", "stickie", and "UW" mean? I'm trying to get more forum savvy http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Edited by AlisiaMT, 13 November 2010 - 01:59 PM.

#16 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

bump is to "bump" ur topic back @ the top everytime u post @ a forum it jumps to top as most recent,UW is union war they have war every 2 hours for 30mins or u could say faction war i guess.. stickie is to stick the topic all those topics that are "stickied" are theyre forever and wont get out posted they'll always be @ were they at now (u'll never see a stickied proposal and suggestion topic,if u look @ the guides tho they might be some there)

#17 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

LoL okay. Thank you very much =D

#18 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

Yeah there used to be a whole bunch of skills labeled "drive by" skills which allowed you to use them while driving a cart. Actually never tried it as a passenger.
They were removed from rose when it went to evolution.
They were there in pre-evo but I don't think they were ever enabled

#19 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:05 PM

for the cart, its nice if you dont lose your buffs after getting off. i always get in cart by mistake in uw and lose all my buffs >.<

i agree its sooooo annoying, especially at low lvl after u found a high lvl cleric, then u go and get on ur cart to go to kenji and oh crap... :p_devil:

#20 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

Bump due to the recent revision. :p_devil:

#21 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

Bumping due to addition to suggestions (costume). I wish they'd do it =( I wanna wear the lvl 10 hawker equip!! D=

#22 Truth

Truth

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnder your Bed

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

Yes on kisses! I'm sick of making out with the air.

#23 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

New idea (gems).

If anyone is curious the reason I have a huge list of ideas is:
a)to keep all my ideas in one spot.
b)to keep the suggestion section from being cluttered with them.

#24 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

since when 12 int is the same like 10 int + 8% lol ????

u should check ur calculator again o_O

#25 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

lmao i know it isn't the same but it's still bs that a gem will take away your hard worked for substats and i was too lazy to figure out how much more int 8% gave...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users